TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

One and Only Its time to ban Johnson Thread

S why was Johnson banned?  Not that I'm concerned, but clear this up for me.

There's this thing in RHTITE's sig that tells people their own computer info.

Thing is, Banky thought it was Johnson actually hacking his info. As I guess Johnson put it into his sig.

Guest Otis
Get a life Binky.  But thanks for the attention.  If I was CWM I would be jizzing myself right now over it all.  But unlike him, I am not an attention whore.

You really need to be Eagan'd.

This coming from an admitted troll who kissed up to the admin in order to get back in. ;)

Great comedy Binky you are one funny guy.

Banky you ignorant piece of shit. You thought I hacked you because of the little sign that was in my sig? You dumb son of a bitch. I guess this post I quoted hit a little too close to home for you so you lied in order to get me banned. I am sure Dames is a sensible guy and will allow me to continue to post since it was obviously a mistake by a fucking idiot that caused me to get banned. I also think you are a piece of shit for editing the post where you blantantly lied about me. At least be a man and leave it up you pussy.

Edited by Otis

You know, Otis, or rather Johnson, or whatever the fuck you wanna call yourself today. :rolleyes:

It was an honest fucking mistake. Shit, I almost did the same thing to RHTITE, and if I never got clued in (the IP isn't mine, it's the server's), I probably would have. :angry:

And at least Banky was being honest and admiting he made a mistake, you stupid God damned fucking idiot. You even said it yourself that it was an HONEST mistake. Meaning any person who didn't realize what that thing does would've done. Just because it was Banky doesn't mean it's any different you moron.

Geezus, grow up. It could've been anyone who done that. If it was me, then what? Would I get the same verbal attack? Doubt it. Just because I'm known as Mr. Nice Guy (only why I see how I'm so popular here) and you'd probably dust it aside as a mistake. Shit, what if it was one of the MODS themselves that made this honest mistake? You'd probably be mad but brush it off as silliness which it totally was. It was a mistake, it happened, NOW MOVE THE FUCK ON!

And whoopie to Banky edited your quote. WOW~! That means Banky deserves a plaque with the words "WORLD'S GREATEST QUOTE REWRITER" for doing something anyone with a mind would do (although, I'd choose something different than what he did). God forbid someone make a fucking joke about you. Then again, when you (or anyone for that matter) make dumb fucking comments, it's very easy to do.

And if you hadn't read the WWE forum, a mod totally rewrote his whole opening statement to a thread, so it's not like that shit only happens to you. God, grow up Johnson. You ain't the only human being on this forsaken pile of shit world we call "earth".

Yes, I know you are probably wondering what the fuck did you do to earn this tirade. Nothing really. I'm just in real foul mood and I don't care for stupidity today, unless it's coming from myself. Then it's excused.

You know, Otis, or rather Johnson, or whatever the fuck you wanna call yourself today. :rolleyes:

It was an honest fucking mistake. Shit, I almost did the same thing to RHTITE, and if I never got clued in (the IP isn't mine, it's the server's), I probably would have. :angry:

And at least Banky was being honest and admiting he made a mistake, you stupid God damned fucking idiot. You even said it yourself that it was an HONEST mistake. Meaning any person who didn't realize what that thing does would've done. Just because it was Banky doesn't mean it's any different you moron.

Geezus, grow up. It could've been anyone who done that. If it was me, then what? Would I get the same verbal attack? Doubt it. Just because I'm known as Mr. Nice Guy (only why I see how I'm so popular here) and you'd probably dust it aside as a mistake. Shit, what if it was one of the MODS themselves that made this honest mistake? You'd probably be mad but brush it off as silliness which it totally was. It was a mistake, it happened, NOW MOVE THE FUCK ON!

And whoopie to Banky edited your quote. WOW~! That means Banky deserves a plaque with the words "WORLD'S GREATEST QUOTE REWRITER" for doing something anyone with a mind would do (although, I'd choose something different than what he did). God forbid someone make a fucking joke about you. Then again, when you (or anyone for that matter) make dumb fucking comments, it's very easy to do.

And if you hadn't read the WWE forum, a mod totally rewrote his whole opening statement to a thread, so it's not like that shit only happens to you. God, grow up Johnson. You ain't the only human being on this forsaken pile of shit world we call "earth".

Yes, I know you are probably wondering what the fuck did you do to earn this tirade. Nothing really. I'm just in real foul mood and I don't care for stupidity today, unless it's coming from myself. Then it's excused.

what he said...

Guest Otis

What kind of bile was that? You really should think before you type. I called Binky out and he spoke before he thought, making him as big an idiot as you. The reason I am calling you an idiot is because I never said a goddamn thing about Binky editing my post. I was talking, and clearly I might add, about Binky editing his post where he accused me of something I didn't do.

Now if you are really the "nice guy" you claim to be shut your hole now. Because you are making yourself look like an idiot by talking to me about somehting you evidently don't understand. So next time you attempt to flame me, get you facts straight first.

Guest The Old Me
Hmmm. Surely, those two thread started by "Otis" to establish himself and ask whether people liked the bears would be spamming enough for a ban, if Otis was indeed a gimmick poster...

I'd have to agree. I recall the "Otis spams us" night....

Guest Otis

You people are really pathetic. Why don't you stop worrying about me and do something constructive. I am a big boy and don't need a bunch of dorks on a message board trying to run my life here at TSM.

Get a life guys.

Guest The Old Me
You people are really pathetic. Why don't you stop worrying about me and do something constructive. I am a big boy and don't need a bunch of dorks on a message board trying to run my life here at TSM.

Get a life guys.

Then why don't you be a man...bow the fuck out of here and leave. Because it will happen. No one wants you here.

What kind of bile was that?  You really should think before you type.  I called Binky out and he spoke before he thought, making him as big an idiot as you.  The reason I am calling you an idiot is because I never said a goddamn thing about Binky editing my post.  I was talking, and clearly I might add, about Binky editing his post where he accused me of something I didn't do.

Now if you are really the "nice guy" you claim to be shut your hole now.  Because you are making yourself look like an idiot by talking to me about somehting you evidently don't understand.  So next time you attempt to flame me, get you facts straight first.

Facts? What facts? That Banky actually apologized for having you mistakenly banned and yet you still hound him after it all? Geezus. Oh, I'm sorry. I must've been mistaken. Here, let me quote that just so you get your facts.

Man, I just checked that shit out, I must be wrong about the guy.  It just all seemed to coincidental since my computer was hacked so recently.  I apologize for jumping the gun, unban the guy, he didn't do anything wrong.

I need to think before I type? Your in the same boat, ya moronic fuck.

Besides, the majority of my post was correct. You just picked the negative part and went with that. And if you somehow missed that concept, it goes like this:

"This shit happens, now MOVE THE FUCK ON!"

Geezus, was that hard to get? That was what I was hinting at Johnson. Can't you even get that simple concept? Or do I have to pull a Banky here and beat you over the head that you ain't that almighty of a person. Fuck, I'm tired of your sorry ass (or anyone else's) whining "oh, he cried foul against me" or someone actually does the crying foul (Eagan). Banky did that and well, whoopie! It happens here all the time. Somebody's bound to make fun of you whether you like it or not.

No, I don't claim to be a nice guy. Hell, I'm hardly from it. However, that's all I'm known as here on Smartmarks (or so everyone tells me), so I just added it in. Becuase I'm tired of people whining, bitching and moaning anytime someone does something like "OMG BAN PLEASE!" for Christ sakes, it's getting tiresome. And I figured, "maybe if it's Mr. Nice Guy, maybe someone would listen to me". Guess I was wrong.

Besides, if you can't take it, why the fuck do you come here? Everyone gets shit thrown at them sooner or later. Sure, you get it more often than not, but when your easy as pie to rile up what the fuck do you expect?

And I don't understand this petty feud between you and Banky. Personally, I don't really care as it's stupid and it's been done too much.

Guest The Old Me
What kind of bile was that?  You really should think before you type.  I called Binky out and he spoke before he thought, making him as big an idiot as you.  The reason I am calling you an idiot is because I never said a goddamn thing about Binky editing my post.  I was talking, and clearly I might add, about Binky editing his post where he accused me of something I didn't do.

Now if you are really the "nice guy" you claim to be shut your hole now.  Because you are making yourself look like an idiot by talking to me about somehting you evidently don't understand.  So next time you attempt to flame me, get you facts straight first.

Facts? What facts? That Banky actually apologized for having you mistakenly banned and yet you still hound him after it all? Geezus. Oh, I'm sorry. I must've been mistaken. Here, let me quote that just so you get your facts.

Man, I just checked that shit out, I must be wrong about the guy.  It just all seemed to coincidental since my computer was hacked so recently.  I apologize for jumping the gun, unban the guy, he didn't do anything wrong.

I need to think before I type? Your in the same boat, ya moronic fuck.

Besides, the majority of my post was correct. You just picked the negative part and went with that. And if you somehow missed that concept, it goes like this:

"This shit happens, now MOVE THE FUCK ON!"

Geezus, was that hard to get? That was what I was hinting at Johnson. Can't you even get that simple concept? Or do I have to pull a Banky here and beat you over the head that you ain't that almighty of a person. Fuck, I'm tired of your sorry ass (or anyone else's) whining "oh, he cried foul against me" or someone actually does the crying foul (Eagan). Banky did that and well, whoopie! It happens here all the time. Somebody's bound to make fun of you whether you like it or not.

No, I don't claim to be a nice guy. Hell, I'm hardly from it. However, that's all I'm known as here on Smartmarks (or so everyone tells me), so I just added it in. Becuase I'm tired of people whining, bitching and moaning anytime someone does something like "OMG BAN PLEASE!" for Christ sakes, it's getting tiresome. And I figured, "maybe if it's Mr. Nice Guy, maybe someone would listen to me". Guess I was wrong.

Besides, if you can't take it, why the fuck do you come here? Everyone gets shit thrown at them sooner or later. Sure, you get it more often than not, but when your easy as pie to rile up what the fuck do you expect?

And I don't understand this petty feud between you and Banky. Personally, I don't really care as it's stupid and it's been done too much.

You are talking to no one now, ya know??

Guest Plushy Al Logan

So, who's next in the TSM Ban Massacre.

Banned in order:

Eagan

Cherone guy

Johnson

Otis (I may miss him)

If I think whats going to happen is going to happen:

::Voluntarily stands in Dames' firing range::

Guest The Old Me

DAMMIT! He's gone~! ...*sighs* there goes that good post I made...

So I see. Go on now. NHB is free from Johnson and Otis.

DAMMIT! He's gone~! ...*sighs* there goes that good post I made...

So I see. Go on now. NHB is free from Johnson and Otis.

Go on and do what?

Mope that I couldn't get my good post in at Johnson?

*does that*

Guest The Old Me
So, who's next in the TSM Ban Massacre.

Banned in order:

Eagan

Cherone guy

Johnson

Otis (I may miss him)

If I think whats going to happen is going to happen:

::Voluntarily stands in Dames' firing range::

Probably you.

NHB needs a new bitch now, goddammit. Anyone got some nominations?

I think Cherone was banned before Eagan.

I second Mario as the new bitch.

Guest Plushy Al Logan

What?!

I also relaized something intersting about Cherone. he lasted as long as Gary Cherone did in Van Halen.

Guest The Old Me

What?!

I also relaized something intersting about Cherone. he lasted as long as Gary Cherone did in Van Halen.

That was actually somewhat amusing, porky.

Guest Plushy Al Logan

You asked for it!

::Sits on The New Me, and tosses corpse into barbeque::

Get your NewBurgers, get them while there hot!

Guest The Old Me

You asked for it!

::Sits on The New Me, and tosses corpse into barbeque::

Get your NewBurgers, get them while there hot!

Make sure to use BBQ sauces, lots of cheese and anything else to pack the weight on, you portly stalker you.