TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

I'm going on a date tomorrow...

Followers of my work may remember this thread. Well, she's been telling me how much she likes me, and I, having very little compassion, have agreed to go out on a date with her.

I have very little desire to be around her, but I figure this one night might prove interesting. Agent of Oblivion, I know you're jealous!

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

No flame intended, but I read the other thread and this chick seems to be full of shit.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
No flame intended, but I read the other thread and this chick seems to be full of shit.

Do you ever shut the fuck up?

Cross your fingers, guys. This may be the one!

I hope the best for you, good luck.

What the hell are you talking about. The chick sounds fake and I was asking about it.

Also Binky, your title says "Birth of cool", but I think "Poster boy for birth control" would be a more fitting title.

Also Binky, your title says "Birth of cool", but I think "Poster boy for birth control" would be a more fitting title.

Booooooooong.

This thread is about me and my date, guys.

Sorry.

Just get a hand job, he can't catch STD's from that, can you?

Guest The Old Me

What the hell are you talking about. The chick sounds fake and I was asking about it.

Where did you ask him Incandenza about her? Am I missing it? Do you see how I asked you?

Where did you ask him Incandenza about her? Am I missing it? Do you see how I asked you?

It was implied you moron.

Now do you get it?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Tell her you're the Music folder CHAMPION, elected by the denizens of a professional wrestling internet message board.

You fucking sleaze, that was my woman. Either she can hear the above from you, or from me.

Tell her you're the Music folder CHAMPION, elected by the denizens of a professional wrestling internet message board.

You fucking sleaze, that was my woman. Either she can hear the above from you, or from me.

You bastard.

What would Texas Small Arms do in this situation?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Why yes, I used to play dungeons and dragons with Incandenza quite often. We would laugh as our friend's orcish barbarian tried to learn to read. Eventually, he just butchered the librarian, and Inc's noble bard had to tell the villiage elder what happened. Oh, good times.

Hey, remember the time we kept singing journey songs with all our heart and soul?

You've also posted here several thousand times. It's not like it's something where you can explain to her that you just check the place out for news items or something. This part of your life is getting revealed to her, and it's gonna be in a big fuckin' way. Your treachery cannot go unpunished. Dangling dramatic chicks with addictions and no morals in front of me is like waving a red flag in front of a bull. I will cock block you worse than shopping with Kotzenjunge, be it based on truth or lies.

Dude, just tell her about his sexual excursions of the Alf-kind. That'll learn 'em. Remember kids, bros befoe hoes.

I bet Inc will luck out and he'll end up having a threesome with the girl and Alf.

Someone needs to write a script for that.

Vin Diesel + Alf + coke whore = box office payola!

Guest The Old Me
Snort some coke off her tits and all will be well.

Make her do a line off your dick, then slap her. I'm sure she's used to it.

Guest stardust
She seemed stable enough.

All that buildup for "she seemed stable?" What a letdown.

I got a blowjob, if that makes up for it.

That definitely gives it that special something it was needing.

Why yes, I used to play dungeons and dragons with Incandenza quite often. We would laugh as our friend's orcish barbarian tried to learn to read. Eventually, he just butchered the librarian, and Inc's noble bard had to tell the villiage elder what happened. Oh, good times.

Hey, remember the time we kept singing journey songs with all our heart and soul?

You've also posted here several thousand times. It's not like it's something where you can explain to her that you just check the place out for news items or something. This part of your life is getting revealed to her, and it's gonna be in a big fuckin' way. Your treachery cannot go unpunished. Dangling dramatic chicks with addictions and no morals in front of me is like waving a red flag in front of a bull. I will cock block you worse than shopping with Kotzenjunge, be it based on truth or lies.

if it makes you feel any better, i got turned down in a BIG way by my own parallel "fucked up life" girl. she refuses to talk to me now.

I knew a guy who was once upset that his new "bitch" just wanted to date him for his cocaine. What scum.

But it had a happy ending, as he beat her senselessly into the ground. He served a bit of time, but it was worth it he assures me.