TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plushy Al Logan

Stupid Question I have

Guest Plushy Al Logan

I know there is such a thing as washed up musicians and actors, but is there such a thing as "Washed Up posters?" If so, then who?

Note: Before you call me washed up, I looked it up in the dictionary, its defined as someone who is no longer useful. Think about it, was I ever useful.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I never see the same callousness and volcanic hatred out of fk teale anymore, either, even in his infrequent posts.

I think Kinetic is in a latter-day Clash kind of place right now.

Yeah, but he's still capable of coming up with the odd "Rock The Casbah".

"Rock the Casbah" was a terrible song.

Kinetic's past his prime, definitely. I, however, have been better than ever.

But... aren't YOU Kinetic?

But... aren't YOU Kinetic?

You never had a prime.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

I've never heard of half of these guys. And the one sI do know are way past their primes.

Some of them never had a prime.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

I was quoting Major League when the GM get's a list of players invited to spring training.

FOOSTER IS HERE~!

That's getting REALLY washed up. It would still be funny if he didn't acknowledge anyone and was still this enigma, but he posted in response in your thread about him. Time to stop, don't you think?

Guest TheGame2705
FOOSTER IS HERE~!

That's getting REALLY washed up. It would still be funny if he didn't acknowledge anyone and was still this enigma, but he posted in response in your thread about him. Time to stop, don't you think?

Weren't you the guy who wanted AS and Banky to join with yourself and rejuvenate the WWE folder with great discussion?

*waits*

*waits*

*waits*

I was never on a crusade of any kind, but nice try. I felt as if a lot of people who came off (in my opinion of course) as intelligent and insightful people were lurking around in here, but not in the WWE folder. I hoped that mabe they would converse there more often.

EDIT: You know what, you may be thinking of CWM. He did kind of give off the vibe for just a bit there that he was "going home" and was going to do something about the struggling folder.

Edited by Just call me Dan

Guest goodhelmet

me. i am washed up. after 6000+ posts of fucking around, i have nothing else to give this message board. nada, zip, zilch. hell, my avatar is even broken.

Guest TSMAdmin

it's true, you are washed up. after 13 name changes and a bunch of shitty references to jason lee, how can you not be washed-up? join the club.

Guest The Old Me

I have much more to offer this board. I'll be the last one standing above all your corpses and proclaim *OMG DOOD IMA TEH KING of TSM*.....that will be my final post.

It'd be even cooler if you screamed that along with saying "NO DUDEZ BORN OF WOMENZ MAY BEAT ME~," then The New MacDuff shows up.

I'd say I was washed up, but I still think I'm doing okay.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
it's true, you are washed up. after 13 name changes and a bunch of shitty references to jason lee, how can you not be washed-up? join the club.

Ahem, its shitty references to Chevy Chase...get your head out of your ass before you try to insult me.

I'd say I was washed up, but I still think I'm doing okay.

You're still scarred from that bout of post whoring several months back. You're just kinda coasting, now.

I couldn't believe they had accumulated so quickly. It just kinda happened, one day I was at 10,000 and I just said "holy shit! How did I do that?" It makes me wonder if post whores are really aware of what they're doing.