TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Just J

My apologies to Banky...

Guest Just J

I overreacted this morning when I found out I was banned and I would like to apologize to Banky publicly. We both made mistakes and now everything is back the way it's supposed to be.

I would also like to thank Dames for being the reasonable man I have always known him to be.

Guest Just J
Why did you get 'banned' in the first place?

Banky thought I hacked him, but I didn't. It was just a huge misunderstanding.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Eh, don't worry about it, it was actually my fault...it just all seem too coincidental.

*eats humble pie*

I would also like to thank Dames for being the reasonable man I have always known him to be.

I'm really surprised you can see the computer screen with your head so far up Dames's ass.

Guest TheGame2705

I'm really surprised you can see the computer screen with your head so far up Dames's ass.

I'm surprised you can type while handling all those cocks.

I'm surprised you can type while handling all those cocks.

I didn't know handling one cock made me a bad person. Hmmm....

One cock is 100 times better than ass hair in your mouth. And at least I get cock, you are too shy to ask for it.

Maybe the cock you had in your mouth had an ass hair on it?

Guest The Real Nosferatu

At least with Johnson back we can gurante entertaining threads now and then.

Eagen was the other who helped with that, but he was thankfully banned. (Celebrates)

I went off to work and now am back, but now that I'm back and not out ready to bitch off at anyone, I'd like to publicly apologize to Johnson.

As I said in the PM, it wasn't you that was the problem, it's my ailing body that got me all fired up. I was an ass towards you, and you didn't really deserve it. As it was all a misunderstanding, and even I knew that.

I just needed to vent out everything I was/am feeling and that just happened to be the time and place for it.

That doesn't make it right, just a whole shitload of wrong.

So too that, I apologize to you Johnson (or rather, Mr J). Not really anything wrong you did this morning, as you misunderstood.

Guest Just J

I never kissed his ass. He saw the threads and I was innocent. He did the right thing and I thanked him, big deal. I am man enough to admit I was wronng to say the things I said about Banky and to show my gratitude to Dames.

Please leave NHB and never come back, PLEASE!!!!!

Guys, if you want to direct your venom to someone for getting Johnson reinstated, make it me. I'm the one who got a PM from him (while he was still in the authorization queue) and decided to take the appeal to Dames. Once his "hacking" had been shown to be false, there was no point in keeping him banned, regardless of who may not like him. Cooler heads prevailed, it would appear.

Guys, if you want to direct your venom to someone for getting Johnson reinstated, make it me.  I'm the one who got a PM from him (while he was still in the authorization queue) and decided to take the appeal to Dames.

Aren't we supposed to do lunch again sometime soon? Don't worry kids, I'll slap him around for you.

Well okay, that's a bit of a tall order... I'll spill some marinara sauce on his shoe, how's that?

Guest HungryJack

YOUR government maybe. I highly doubt anyone in govenment here could operate a computer without help.

They're worse.

They're the goverment.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA~!

Cower in fear, foolish taxpaying mortals, as I enjoy another EVIL LAUGH~! at your expense.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!

Fuck Johnson.

:wub:

You really are starting to grow on me Binky! :P

You too Johnson, lets make out.

Guest Just J
Fuck Johnson.

Only if we tape it for CWN. :P

:throwup:

Fuck Johnson.

Then, he'll want us both banned. Boy, what a union, the two biggest enemies together as one unit...touching each other's unit.

Guest Just J
Fuck Johnson.

Then, he'll want us both banned. Boy, what a union, the two biggest enemies together as one unit...touching each other's unit.

I'm getting all wet thinking about. :lol: