TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RicFlairGlory

Whats paul heyman up to nowadays?

Guest RicFlairGlory

Where is he? Heyman was GREAT. Even if he doesnt end up announcing (which I REALLY wish he would), it'd be great to see him bring back some of the good old male managing days.

While I'm at it, I miss Lou Albano!

Guest Tony149

I don't think Heyman will ever manage again. The ERA of male managers are pretty much over. I think there's a chance Heyman could announce for the second WWF company when they split.

Guest Hoyakillah

I don't think Heyman will ever manage again. The ERA of male managers are pretty much over. I think there's a chance Heyman could announce for the second WWF company when they split.

I'd actually have to respectfully disagree with you on this one.  I think that there are some people (James Vandenberg, the Sinister Minister immediately comes to mind) who can pull off the "male manager" shtick, even today.  And I think Heyman's the perfect person to do that - he doesn't like announcing, from what I've read, because he hates to have to put everyone over as he did when he was announcing RAW.  Not that he sucks at it - far from it.  But as we saw, his best work is when you stick him in the ring with a mic.

And from what I understand, there's someone who he will manage, upon his return... Chris Benoit.

Guest FakeRazor

Correct, James9000, Heyman has stated on a few occasions that he now prefers to remain behind the scenes and just wants to book, rather than being an on-air personality.

Guest Tony149

Oh, I agree. There are men out there who can be good managers. I'm just saying since the "Attitude" ERA started, if you're a women with big boobs or long legs, you have a better shot at becoming a manager than a man.

Guest Army Eye

Cyrus would be a great manager too.  But oh well. your name has to be Shane McMahon to be a male manager in the WWF these days