Guest Briggs92

Daily Defamation - with Chris Eagan

Here's what I mean:

1. Mole posted a picture of his mother

2. tank abbott made fun of him

3. tank was banned and came back as PP

4. eagan became annoying looking for PP

there ya go.

I don't think I ever saw Tank, but I'm not sure if he was Prince Paul, as I was accused multiple times of being PP, as I guess I joined a few days after his banning. I could be wrong as they were both before my time, but I was embroiled in the PP fiasco upon my entry to the board. What a way you guys greet people.

He was banned in June this year I think. Your registration says October 2002 so you were here WELL before it happend, making Eagen a total idiot.

This was before PP invaded TSM a few weeks ago though, apparently, he was a normal poster long before I was here.

I don't know all the particulars of his banning, but yeah, PP was a normal poster around here for a while. Last I remember, he tried to start a flame war with somebody in NHB and started writing all these poems. People flamed him, he got pissed, and next thing you know, he was banned.

I always figured he and Tank were the same person though.

Last I remember, he tried to start a flame war with somebody in NHB and started writing all these poems. People flamed him, he got pissed, and next thing you know, he was banned.

I always figured he and Tank were the same person though.

Oddly enough, the the flame war he tried to start and almost all the poems were directed at me(yes, I am being serious about this)...

:ph34r:

Guest El Satanico

So what you're saying is that...

Eagan and PP was the same person?

whoa

I need more weed

I think the ban was a little much but Eagan did do it to himself. I think we were a bit hard on him, afterall hid did an awesome job posting themes and being a fellow kazaa wizard. That being said if Eagan was PP the whole time or even just part of the time, that would grant him automatic unbanning for the greatness of that.

Why so the board would be run by a moron that likes talking about Mole's mom?

Eagan is too fucking stupid to pull something like that off.

Are you serious? It's painfully obvious that Eagan played us all for fools. We thought he was being overzealous with his troll-hunting, when in all actuality, he was hunting himself! That's genius! The way that he shifted the blame away from himself so that no one ever thought to accuse him of being such a heinous beast...Mario should take notes. How can we know for a fact that Eagan is really as stupid as he showcased? Perhaps he was playing us again and he has another alternative handle...my money is on Dr. Tom.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Another Prince Eagan invasion is long overdue. Maybe he really is waiting until we completely unexpect his next move, or waiting for us to knock on wood harder and harder =P

Guest The Old Me

I doubt they are one in the same, but Eagan did have some kind of fixation with PP for a while there.

Am I the only one who feels silly for constantly writing "PP?"

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

This Brain, Prince Paul shit is ridiculous. Its like Freddy Kruger, he goes away when no one talks or thinks about him.

Eagan, Brain, PP will keep coming back if people keep talking about them. Best way to have these people go for good is to simply ignore them and don't talk about them. Pretend they never ever posted here. If you want someone to bash, you still got Johnson.

Guest The Old Me
He got banned last summer and then proceeded to come back about 12,000 times

Nope, wasn't around for any of that. Did he have anything of interest to say? I've seen some stuff from that "brain" guy and at least he sounded funny.

Here's what I mean:

1. Mole posted a picture of his mother

2. tank abbott made fun of him

3. tank was banned and came back as PP

4. eagan became annoying looking for PP

there ya go.

I think Prince Paul existed before tank_abbott.

New Me, we thought you were The Brain, not Prince Paul.

And SmarkZone was Alina, who also claimed to be TestKick. Of course, considering how fucking crazy that bitch was, who knows.

Guest The Old Me
New Me, we thought you were The Brain, not Prince Paul.

And SmarkZone was Alina, who also claimed to be TestKick. Of course, considering how fucking crazy that bitch was, who knows.

Well then YOU thought I was Brain but I know CWM thought I was PP.

As stated before, TSM:

We know how to welcome our newbies.