TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

Damn you Stephanie!

In a strange, yet somehow, not surprising story, the Torch Newsletter reports that Stephanie McMahon was personally responsible for recently telling writers to cut the "Stevie Night Heat" angle from Heat. She apparently had no idea it was going on until very recently (and wanted away with it immediately), something that definitely did not help the morale of "Heat wrestlers", who now know that one of the decision-makers in the company doesn't even watch the program regularly.

Cred: PWTorch

Guest Basswitch

Screw Stephanie. She's a moron.

Stevie Rules

God... if i could get rid of one thing in this world it would be the McMahons runnin the WWF.

Guest bort

i liked the stieve night heat thing, i think that most of the heat should have 1 big angle for like 4 months and the have a blowoff on a heat before a PPV or a raw show, id keep the heat guys who are in the storyline away from raw to be kept from getting squashed

I don't know why I am or should be at this point, but I still remain shocked as to why creative team head honchos deliberately cripple or outright eliminate angles on the secondary shows which actually help to get mid and lower card workers over.

I mean, really, did Stevie Night Heat threaten ANYONE in the upper card of RAW, i.e. you know who? I fail to see how.

The McMahons need to pay as little attention to Heat / Velocity as possible. They seem to be much better shows before the Great Eye of Sau....er, McMahon falls upon them.

Good Lord, does anyone know why she did this? Like Vyce said, the Stevie Night Heat angle was working and getting Richards over. His rise in popularity or the "SNH" nickname didn't hurt or affect anyone in any way. And she doesn't even keep up with one of her shows. How embarrassing.

Good Lord, does anyone know why she did this?

From Wade Keller

There's also a rumor among midcarders that Stephanie has decided to stop the ongoing storyline on Heat where Stevie Richards claims to be the GM of the show. This was pretty much agreed on because a key part of the angle was Coach and especially Al Snow selling it in the commentary and Al doing goofy skits with Stevie, but now that they're supposed to be hated heels and Bischoff stooges it just wouldn't work to have them play into it like they did. It's worth mentioning, though, that this story could have risen up on it's own just because Stevie wasn't on TV the last few weeks until he came back on the pre-PPV Heat. He'll be back in the saddle this weekend, which will be the first chance to see if Coach and Al make any mention of his angle.

But the part of the rumor that's got midcard panties in a bunch is that somewhere it came out that Stephanie doesn't even watch Heat, which upset lower card guys who have dreams of being so impressive on the B-shows that they catch fire and get shot up to Raw or Smackdown. Most of the top executive type people don't go back and watch the B-shows as they're run on TV, but they do see things when they happen at the tapings.

And we wonder why the McMahons can get PPV matches when guys like Ultimo Dragon have trouble making Velocity from week to week.

Guest Super Pissed Smark
Who cares if Al Snow and Coach are "hated" heels? Just find another person to play the straight man (Tommy Dreamer). It's not a hard concept.

It seems that for Stephanie everything is a hard concept.

I didn't even realize Heat was still on the air.

Who cares if Al Snow and Coach are "hated" heels? Just find another person to play the straight man (Tommy Dreamer). It's not a hard concept.

Agreed. The Coach and Al were not integral parts of Steve's GM gimmick. Steph and Co could even write Coach/Al into believing Stevie's silly delusions of being GM. The angle could work if someone would simply give an half an effort to make it work.

"Good Lord, does anyone know why she did this? Like Vyce said, the Stevie Night Heat angle was working and getting Richards over"

I think you answered your own question here.

People aren't supposed to get over without permission. We've seen enough evidence of that.

People aren't supposed to get over without permission. We've seen enough evidence of that.
Especially if you're from a company that was bought out by daddy for the sole purpose to prevent competition.

God, this sucks!!!

I though the McMahons were all about the entertainment, and here they are cutting the most entertaining gag on Heat. So, if Snow/Coach comment on the Sunday Night GM angle, they won't be as over as heels?!? Did anyone hear their reaction at Unforgiven/Raw? You could hear a pin drop. I thought they were having a silent prayer. Other than RTC, they haven't done anything useful with Stevie since his arrival in 1999.

But what do I know? The McMahons only listen to their fans, not people on their cpus discussing the product.

I thought I read a while ago that Vince took notice of Richards a while back and was going to give him a more stable role (teaming him w/ Victoria resulted). And now the Princess taketh away. Ok, I'm done now.

So Stevie would be the bitch of the stable, and hilarity would ensue?

Actually, that would be funny. Stevie could make it hilarious probably.

Probably Gail and Vicky would be sexing with Stevie, and Molly'd be all clueless about it.

Guest wwefan4ever_brethartrulz_18
In a strange, yet somehow, not surprising story, the Torch Newsletter reports that Stephanie McMahon was personally responsible for recently telling writers to cut the "Stevie Night Heat" angle from Heat. She apparently had no idea it was going on until very recently (and wanted away with it immediately), something that definitely did not help the morale of "Heat wrestlers", who now know that one of the decision-makers in the company doesn't even watch the program regularly.

Cred: PWTorch

So what? It's a stupid gimmick anyway. Almost ever wrestler in WWE is boring. They need to build characters.

And enough with the Steph bashing. (What did i get myself into? :( )