TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

One and Only Velocidential Thread

Catch Velocity every Saturday night starting at 10/9 CT on Spike TV!

Rhyno takes on Orlando Jordan. Can the rookie from Miami pull off the upset?

In addition, Billy Kidman takes on Nunzio of the FBI. And Ultimo Dragon teams up with Funaki for what's sure to be high-flying tag-team action.

In addition, we'll look back at the WWE Championship presentation and Eddie Guerrero's two title defenses from SmackDown!

Don't miss Velocity this Saturday night on Spike TV!

This week on Confidential, Ric Flair reflects on how he survived a 1975 plane crash that, doctors told him, should have ended his career, or worse.

“The Rundown” is now in theaters, and The Rock breaks down his new action comedy for us.

Chris Jericho, WWE’s huge rock star, takes us behind the scenes of the making of a Fozzy music viceo.

Kurt Angle assists several K-Mart shopping spree winners to the ultimate blue light special.

We dissect Billy Kidman’s signature move – the shooting star press.

And Test takes a trip to India, highlighted by a visit to the Taj Mahal.

All this and more this Saturday night on Confidential, airing at 11/10 CT on Spike!

Thanks for giving me the title of this week's recap, Marvin. Confidential Remix sounds nice.

Too bad all the segments, save for the Flair one, sucked.

With as smarkish as Josh has come across recently, I'm surprised he hasn't mentioned that this has been taped before Smackdown and points out that he's not talking at the table when the camera is on he and Tazz during the matches.

That was a nice surprise to see him. I sure as hell marked out. I hope they sign Crowbar, I missed the guy.

Guest bort

i love the annocers, there the only reason i watch the show half the time, taz seemed to have something agiasnt crowbar....shades of pokerface

xpw07.jpg

:wub:

Damn...I really liked her

Inded.

I'd much rather prefer to see her on my TV, that just about any of the current WWE "divas".

Mmmmmmmmm...

tv10.jpg

...I'd say more, but I might go too far.