TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cynicalprofit

Would a trade be good

I think it would give more of a each show is differnt aspect. And i mean what better stip for the vince steph match then the winner gets a wrestler from the others side. I mean, atleast then something good could come from the match.

Guest OnlyMe

See, im that confused about storylines.... [/quo-te]

In storylines:

- Vince owns Raw and SmackDown! (He beat Ric Flair for 100% ownership)

- Vince appointed Bisch and Steph to be GMs

- That's it

I think it would give more of a each show is differnt aspect. And i mean what better stip for the vince steph match then the winner gets a wrestler from the others side. I mean, atleast then something good could come from the match.

They should just ship Kurt Angle to Raw for HHH and be done with it.

Kurt can rebuild Raw's workrate and carry Austin's sorry gimp ass in the promo department as well as give them someone to build around who isn't damaged goods. PLUS he'll have better selection of oppenents (Jericho, RVD, Christian, Kane, Booker T, HBK) on Raw than on SD, where it's the same old Angle, Brock, Big Show, UT jack-off contest every week....

HHH goes to SD where he can have Steph and the post-production crew pipe in cheers for him for his inevitable face run (which will bomb instantly on the live show that is Raw) as well as give us an actual reason for him to go face (save the ex from her daddy).

FURTHERMORE he can work matches on SD with Brock Lesner, Edge, Benoit, and Eddy G and regain his workrate street cred as well as have fresh new opponents after scorch-earthing Raw.

Guest Choken One

See, im that confused about storylines.... [/quo-te]

In storylines:

- Vince owns Raw and SmackDown! (He beat Ric Flair for 100% ownership)

- Vince appointed Bisch and Steph to be GMs

- That's it

But Linda, The COB hired Steve Austin as the Co-Gm.

Which Means Linda has control as well...

and Vince hasn't done ANYTHING in terms of "Running" raw since almost firing Bischoff...since then While he has made a couple apperences, Linda has run the scenes...

And Why drag Raw into This Storyline...Just set it up straight..."Winner Is 100% in power of Smackdown"...So Stephanie Wins and Vince is Powerless for Smackdown...

Which causes him to Dump Sable in a humilating factor and turn Face as he takes another 4 month haitus...

Guest Anglesault

They should just ship Kurt Angle to Raw for HHH and be done with it.

Kurt can rebuild Raw's workrate and carry Austin's sorry gimp ass in the promo department as well as give them someone to build around who isn't damaged goods. PLUS he'll have better selection of oppenents (Jericho, RVD, Christian, Kane, Booker T, HBK) on Raw than on SD, where it's the same old Angle, Brock, Big Show, UT jack-off contest every week....

HHH goes to SD where he can have Steph and the post-production crew pipe in cheers for him for his inevitable face run (which will bomb instantly on the live show that is Raw) as well as give us an actual reason for him to go face (save the ex from her daddy).

FURTHERMORE he can work matches on SD with Brock Lesner, Edge, Benoit, and Eddy G and regain his workrate street cred as well as have fresh new opponents after scorch-earthing Raw.

So, send Kurt off to go fuck around with the Raw midcard.

...No.

...No.

Um, Anglesault...besides Goldberg and HHH...Raw doesn't really have anything above midcard.

So there's little choice if he were to move to Raw.

Guest Anglesault

...No.

Um, Anglesault...besides Goldberg and HHH...Raw doesn't really have anything above midcard.

Which is why I want him away from Raw.

Guest Anglesault
Kurt can rebuild Raw's workrate and carry Austin's sorry gimp ass in the promo department

I'm sorry, I'm as big of an Angle mark as anyone, but he can't hold Austin's jock on the mic.

Austin has really hit Rock Bottom with his mic work this year. Nothing he's done has been good

...No.

What about Smackdown? They have a whole, count 'em, two main eventers for Angle to feud with. Same situation.

Austin's mic work - At insurrextion, he did the hi-lite reel with Jericho and Bischoff, and whilst the segment was ridiculously long, all three were having the time of their lives and he had the crowd in the palm of his hand from start to finish. It was tremendous to behold.

I don't think it's his ability, his character as a non wrestling badass with a confused backstory, particularly in terms of the balence of power coupled with banal storylines and no heat is to blame. We all now that when he's unmotivated, he doesn't hide it.

Guest Anglesault

...No.

What about Smackdown? They have a whole, count 'em, two main eventers for Angle to feud with. Same situation.

Well, three.

But you also have guys like Eddie who should be up top by the end of the year.

I'd rather him feud with the Smackdown mid card than the Raw mid card, where he'll be putting over Randy Orton.

And Test. Can't forget Test.

Three, either than Angle? Undertaker, Brock, and who?

Yeah, so what if Eddie is suppose to be on top by the end of the year? Wasn't Edge also suppose to be a huge star which Angle was suppose to bring up? Now, didn't you hate that feud? What's the difference between that and a Eddie feud? Hell, what's the difference between a Cena and Eddie feud?

Guest PowerPB13

There is not a single person on the Smackdown roster that I thoroughly despise enough to wish a trade to Raw on.

-Patrick

Guest Anglesault
Three, either than Angle? Undertaker, Brock, and who?

I still consider Show to be a close to top level feud.

Yeah, so what if Eddie is suppose to be on top by the end of the year? Wasn't Edge also suppose to be a huge star which Angle was suppose to bring up? Now, didn't you hate that feud? What's the difference between that and a Eddie feud? Hell, what's the difference between a Cena and Eddie feud?

Angle wouldn't be bringing Eddie up. I think Eddie will be there, one way or another (probably via a world title feud) by the end of the year.

And Angle/Eddie wouldn't be comedy based.

Guest Anglesault
You think he's magically going to go from US champ to World title contender in a span of about two monthes? My, that's pretty ambitious. When's the last time that's happened?

Brock was fucking around with the IC champ in June of 02.

And Eddie is so above the US title as this point it's laughable.

Guest Choken One
And how long ago was that? Do you really think that WWE will do that with a small, non-homegrown talent?

Austin wasn't home grown either...