TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edwin MacPhisto

SJL Crimson Card - Saturday, April 6th

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

SJL Crimson Card

Due: Saturday April 6th at 5 PM board time

Venue: The Continental Airlines Arena, in East Rutherford, New Jersey!

Send all promos/Metal booking requests to crusen86.

NEWBIE MATCH - send to HVilleThugg

"TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson vs. Tod deKindes

-Your standard newb match.  Going for glory...or the gutter?  We shall see...

WORD LIMIT: 3000

SINGLES MATCH FOR OLD-TIMES SAKE - send to crusen86

Jack the Ripper vs. The Dark Reaper

-Jack's back!  Old rivals square off for the millionth time.Will Reaper's luck keep on going or will Jack come up with an unexspected win over Reaper? If T-Bone can win the TV title, who knows what could happen in this match.

WORD LIMIT: 3500

SINGLES MATCH - send to Suicide King

Cutthroat vs. Randy Turner

-Cutthroat, the kid without a single victory out side of Matthew Kivell, promised a win for Crimson here and challenged Randy Turner, the man who lost to Frost on Metal soon after. So can Cutthroat keep his word or will he fall victim to Randy's Victimizer?

TV TITLE MATCH - send to HVilleThugg

T-Bone © vs. Frost

-T-Bone pulled an upset on Metal beating Kojack for the Television Title! Now he's making his first title defense, against Frost, who beat Randy Turner and Z on Metal as well. Now Frost is getting a shot at the TV title, because, well, he's cool.  Get it?  Cool?  Oh, I slay me...

WORD LIMIT: 4000

HANDICAP MATCH - send to Suicide King

Mike Van Siclen vs. Z & Ced Ordonez

-MVS has a contract with a guarantee for a rematch for "his" European Title, but in the meantime, the Commish isn't going to let him off easy!  Z & Ced will be working together on this one.  Two men in the ring at a time--Z & Ced must tag in and out.  Of course, with the bumbling Z in the ring, you could read this "handicap match" as going either way...heh heh.

WORD LIMIT: 4302

NON-TITLE GRUDGE MATCH - send to Suicide King

Shawn Brody vs. "The Superior One" Tom Flesher

-On Metal, greed got the best of Shawn Brody and he attacked his protege, Tom Flesher.  Tom walked out of his match with Ced still the champion, but with a grudge to be settled.  How will the two former friends fare in this battle?

WORD LIMIT: 4203

HARDCORE ELIMINATION MATCH - send to Suicide King

Jacob Helmsley vs. Xero vs. Mafia

-Falls count anywhere.  The guy who doesn't get eliminated wins.  Evil guy with pipe, crazy Xero, and evil mobmaster.  Yes, hardcore's where it's at...

WORD LIMIT: 5202

MATCH FOR THE #1 CONTENDERSHIP TO THE JL WORLD TITLE - send to HVilleThugg

Stryke vs. Ash Ketchum

-XF9's victory on Metal gives Ash a chance to go for the contendership to his buddy Erek's belt, but he'll have to go through Stryke to get there.  Stryke's been having some troubles of his own with Taylor lately...BATTLE!

WORD LIMIT: 5500

MAIN EVENT

NON-TITLE MATCH - send to Suicide King

Erek Taylor vs. Flexxx

-Stryke and Ash are fighting for the #1 Contendership, but if Flexxx can beat Erek tonight, he could certainly make a case to be in on that action too...hmm...it's gonna be good, y'all.

Guest Shawn

Damn, no title! Well if I could just get a little white out and.... Meh... the Euro will have to wait.

Card looks good, Edwin.

::Shawn re-reads the card again::

Holy crap! NINE matches? Wow.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Read Tom deKindes' stats......interesting. Seems like a great opponent to be put up against in my debut match.

How is this?

NEWBIE MATCH

"TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson vs. Tod deKindes

Two brand new newbies facing each other in a single match. So, lets see what these newbies can really do. Will they end up being the next Ced Ordonez or the next Cutthroat? We'll find out on Saturday night!!

WORD LIMIT: 3000

SINGLES MATCH FOR OLD-TIMES SAKE

Jack the Ripper vs. The Dark Reaper

-Jack is back! Old rivals square off for the millionth time. Will Reaper's luck keep on going or will Jack come up with an unexspected win over Reaper? If T-Bone can win the TV title, who knows what could happen in this match.

SINGLES MATCH

Cutthroat vs. Randy Turner

Cutthroat, the kid without a single victory out side of Matthew Kivell, promised a win for Crimson here and challenged Randy Turner, the man who lost to Frost on Metal soon after. So can Cutthroat keep his word or will he fall victim to Randy's Victimizer?

TV TITLE MATCH

T-Bone © vs. Frost

T-Bone pulled a very BIG upset on Metal beating Kojack for the Television Title! Now he is is making his first title defnce, against Frost, who beat Randy Turner and Z on Metal as well. Now Frost is getting a shot at the TV title. Lets see if T-Bone just got lucky, or be able to hold the title for one show.

Word limit: 4000

HANDICAP MATCH

Mike Van Siclen vs. Z & Ced Ordonez

-MVS has a contract with a guarantee for a rematch for "his" European Title, but in the meantime, the Commish isn't going to let him off easy!  Z & Ced will be working together on this one.  Two men in the ring at a time--Z & Ced must tag in and out.  Of course, with the bumbling Z in the ring, you could read this "handicap match" as going either way...heh heh.

WORD LIMIT: 4302

NON-TITLE GRUDGE MATCH

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher vs. Shawn Brody

Tom Flesher retained his Euro Title against Ced Ordonez, thanks to Shawn Brody who attacked him and made the match on Metal a no-contest. Even thou Shawn didn't cost Tom the title, these two men are going on on one, no title on the line. This should be a good and close match up...

Word limit: 4203

HARDCORE ELIMINATION MATCH

Jacob Helmsley vs. Xero vs. Mafia

-Mafia defeated Jacob Helmsly and Xero not too long ago. Now they are all in a triple threat elimination match. Can Mafia top both Jacob and Xero in a match? Or will one of the other men come out victorious this time? I don't know...  

WORD LIMIT: 5202

MATCH FOR THE #1 CONTENDERSHIP TO THE JL WORLD TITLE

Stryke vs. Ash Ketchum

Stryke came back not very long ago and had some good and bad luck. But now he is going one on one with Ash Ketchum for the number one contendership of the SJL World Title, held by Erek Taylor. Will Stryke get a chance to shine or will we get Erek Taylor versus Ash Ketchum again? We'll see...

MAIN EVENT

NON-TITLE MATCH

Erek Taylor vs. Flexxx

-Stryke and Ash are fighting for the #1 Contendership, but if Flexxx can beat Erek tonight, he could certainly make a case to be in on that action too. Maybe will get a shot at the SJL World Title in the near future. Can Flexxx pull an upset over Erek Taylor or will Erek's winning streak continues even further on forward?  

Guest Insane Clown Dan

You don't have any say on what the card descriptions are, Cutthroat. And it's just fine the way it is.

Guest ErekT2k

C'mon Flexxx, be nice. Easy up on the guy.

Nice descriptions there Cutthroat. Very interesting, though.

EDIT: Actually, I do realize that lots of people are not very nice to Cutthroat because of his ADD (which I have no say in). That's why I said to easy up and to be nice, regardless of what Cutthroat does or says.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

pathetic_defense_mode(ON);

Just telling him. Actually trying to be a lot politer than some anonymous people have been to him, if you can't realize that.

And Cutthroat's are just fine. All I'm saying is that the booker probably wouldn't feel like changing them because of a few added comments.

pathetic_defense_mode(OFF);

Back to fun time. And good luck with kicking my ass to the third millenia, Erek. Like you need any luck =P

EDIT : Cutthroat has ADD? Not an excuse. There are plenty of people I know around me that have ADD (almost a 6th of my school), and many of them are intelligent and/or can control themselves.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Hey, they weren't so bad.  I worked some of them into the card.  Descriptions and markers be up, yo's.

With Munich disappearing for a while, we could use another JL marker.  PM me or Crusen.  Preferably WFers or retired guys with skillz...

Cutthroats happy! :D

Alright, so um...what do ya want me to PM you with the descriptions for the shows or something else?

Guest redbaron51

I'll mark matches thats anyone against me.

I swear I won't be biased :D

Guest Shawn

Those acutally were good, Cutthroat.

But just so you all know, the Brody/Flesher thing isn't about Flesher's Euro title. It's about how he didn't help me when I lost my title. Meh... you'll see come Crimson.

This is not saying that I don't want the Euro though...

Guest Tod deKindes

Thanks for the compliment...I guess. :P

One question though, since I'm basically new here; I know I have to write my own version of my match, but do I always have to write my matches with me going over? (opponent doing the same)

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

No, Tod, you can write a finish where the other guy wins, or write DQ finishes, or count-outs, or no-contests, or whatever you like.  In fact, Stryke, one of the top guys in the fed currently, did that for a long time and did it at all the right moments, and it kept the fed afloat for storylines.  Sometimes a little selflessness works wonders.

That said: it's your first match.  Go for the clean win.  Heh.  It's a good way to get started.

Guest Suicide King

Indeed.  One of my favorite matches that I ever wrote ended in a double count-out.  It really provided the springboard needed to take that feud to the next level.

Oh, and TNT?  If your entrance music is not already "TNT" by AC/DC, change it or be jobbed. ;)

And would y'all believe that Brody has ALREADY turned in his match to me?  I like this boy. :D

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

The ultimate double-countout!  The match that truly launched mayhem!

...It was the one with Adam, right?  The infamous "1" that was at the end of both of your records for eons?  Either that, or I'm talking out of my bum.  Woo.

Guest Shawn

:)

I was eager for this match and started at 11AM working 'til 4PM. I even finished my series of promos.

Guest midnight_burn

A match against Ash eh? Well i'll certainly have to write my absolute best to win here, but for a shot against Erek i'll be sure to dig into my bag of tricks for that something special i'll need to win. But if Ash writes to his best i'll probably lose regardless of what i do.

And yes, i'm the one who did a fair bit of the writing opponents to win, jobbing a World Title #1 Contendership match and a match for the World Title itself, both against LDP.

Oh well, i better get writing.

Guest Suicide King

That was the one Edwin.  It was also the first match that I was really proud of writing.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

"Oh, and TNT?  If your entrance music is not already "TNT" by AC/DC, change it or be jobbed."

Yep, TNT comes to the ring to the soothing sounds of AC/DC.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Note to self: King loves junky rock music.  Ahahahaha!

::goes to jump on top of King's copy of Ballbreaker::

God, I'm spamming on my own card.  How low.  To stay on-topic: how have you guys been liking the way the cards have been shaping up?  Enough variety of matches?  Like more tags, more three-ways, anything in particular?  Share your thoughts.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

I've only been watching the cards for maybe two weeks now, but in my opinion they're just peachy. Maybe an added tag match would make an overall better read, but the way it is now is great with or without it.

Guest realitycheck

Since I'm rapidly becomming one of the biggest post whores on the SWF board, I'll make sure to comment. :D

Three-way matches are good to read, but actually kind of constrictive to right, IMO. So I've gotta' thumbs down them right off the bat.

With all these spare parts lying around in the JL, I think tag matches suddenly got a whole lot more feesible. Maybe you guys retired the Tag/Stables belt too soon?

Not just regular tag matches, mind you, I'm talking No-DQ, falls count anywhere, Texas Tornado tag matches! Or, possibly my all-time favourite, SURVIVOR SERIES ELIMINATION tag matches. Man, I love that stuff.

Say, whatever happened to casket matches, strap matches, buried alive matches and whatever-on-a-pole matches? Oh, that's right, they suck. Forget I mentioned them.

A match that doesn't suck and you never see anymore, are cage matches! Not just one-on-one, but this is where multiple people might work better. Maybe even a tag-team cage match?

Of course, there may not be one now, but the next time there's a stable vs. stable feud, there simply MUST be a War Games match! I've been dying to see one in the SWF, and even with all the oppertunities, they never happen.

So, that's about all I can think of...

-Z

Guest Shawn

WATN MOR TITEL SHOT!

!!!!!

WANT MORE SLEEP.

EDIT: Hmm... leave this post becuase it's funny (to me at least) or delete it? Meh... I'll just go aroun editing the others from last night.

Guest realitycheck

A couple matches I forgot would be First Blood matches and "I Quit" matches. Here's hoping I booked the next few weeks cards. ;)

Oh, and did I mention something about me being a post whore? Sorry, that would be Count Clannie over here.   / \

|

Guest Shawn

::Shawn destroys his old post::

EDIT: Move along people, there's nothing to see here.

Guest ErekT2k

My god, the spelling error disease has definetly infected Shawn!!

SOMEBODY GET A DOCTOR!

Anyways, cards are very nice. One thing I would like to see more of is a stipulated match every once in awhile. And I'm not talking about the No DQ, Hardcore, and Multimans. I'm talking about going extreme. No DQs are so 1999.

Guest Shawn

::Shawn burns the evidence::

EDIT: I didn't post this... Lies! All lies!

Sign in to follow this