TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edwin MacPhisto

SJL Crimson Card - Saturday, April 6th

Guest Shawn

::Shawn finds the last imcriminating post and throws it in the fire too::

EDIT: There... all done.

Uhh...you didn't see anything, Xero. Yeah.. I don't know what your talking about...

Guest crusen86

Since Edwin = tool, Strangler is the JLest newest marker. He will probably end up marking a few matches next show, so watch for changes to the markers.

Nice card.

Hey Edwin, if you want me to mark the next card or whatever, then tell me? And make me a guest commentator for the next shown too, okay? :P

Guest Shawn

I don't make you look like an ass, I can leave that up to you. DISS. BURN. OHH.

Just kidding. I've got no quarrels with you. You just left yourself wide open.

::Shawn doesn't sell the Stunner::

Guest TheSatanicAngel

Brun? Since when did the topic switch from SJL to Clan of the Cave Bear?

OH! And on the match writing, overage topic, storyline matches need be written as they should happen. Take, for instance, the JL world title tourney that took place almost a year ago. I jobbed (wrote my opponent as the winner) my semi-final match and didn't get another shot at the title until ... a few weeks before the JL and the ML merged. It was a long time and it sucked! Damn HVT for being on my side!

Uh, yeah.

For Crusen:

Lita91.jpg

Few, I finally finished my match! It is exactly 3500 words! :P

Anyway...hey Brody, ya never know! Edwin might really like my marks next time or something and will ask me for some once in a while.

Guest Shawn

Marking means you read the matches and pick the better. I think you're talking about writing the match descriptions...

Guest Suicide King

Hope everyone noticed that the markers have been changed, and I now am marking many new matches.  Those whose matches were changed will have an additional 3 hours to get their matches to me or be jobbed!!  MWA HA HA!!!

Oh, but promos still go to crusen since he'll be posting the show.

MWA HA HA!!!

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Damn, King.  Heh.  Talk about taking the burden on your shoulders.

For future JL booking, I think Strangler, Thoth, and Grand Slam are all willing to do some marking if need be...

Guest Suicide King

Damn straight it's today... and I have to say thus far I am rather concerned as to the lack of matches in my inbox.  Y'all better be working on them still or I take back all the nice things I said about the JL!

Guest Shawn

They've probably been sent to the origonal markers. You might want to check with them about that.

Guest Suicide King

This is why I was so nice as to give them extra time.  SILENCE, BRODY!

Guest redbaron51

King I think you should stop taking more PM's as of i finish typing this post out.

Period.

As

Of

Now

Guest Shawn

King, you have though of everything! You are a genious.

Hows that marking coming? Need any help with the Brody/Flesher match?

Here, I'll even help you with Zero over there...

::Shawn hits a Crossface Chickenwing Suplex on Xero killing him and causing his corpse to burst into flames::

Guest Suicide King

Brody, anything you edit I can edit as well.  Now job damn you, job!

Guest Shawn

It's about time my blatant sucking up worked. ;)

::Shawn sure loves his edits::

Guest Shawn

Late tonight as always. Probably within around 5 hours, but I haven't seen a Crusen post today so hmmm...

Guest Insane Clown Dan

I realize that this is a very unopportune time to be saying this, but this JL e-fed is an addiction to me and it is ruining me. I could say I that I want to quit, or take a leave of absence, but I will always want to come back way too soon. It's all the same to me...

I am completely disassociating myself with the SWF/SJL, the Smarks, my own character Flexxx, and everybody on this board. Until I can have a life where I'm not constantly making leaps and bounds to write these large matches in between piles of missing homework, and my family doesn't keep me from doing what I want to do, you can all start calling me Insane Clown Dan, ICD, or just plain Dan. (Yes, this means that I'm no-showing this Crimson. Sorry, Erek.)

JLCC : Do NOT book me for any more shows or even accept my existance until the month of JULY, even if I ask to return before then.

I apologize to everyone who's thought of me as an annoyance or thinks I'm wasting their time reading this. You are all truly some of the most creative and talented people on this Earth, and I am proud to even be allowed in this group.

Goodbye for now... don't expect to see me online again.

--Insane Clown Dan

Guest Ace309

DUDE.

Sad to see you go. Good luck putting your obvious creativity and such to work with something useful, ICD.

Guest Shawn

I don't know yuo that well so I'm not going to give some big teary-eyed goodbye. Instead, I say forget about the JL until the summer where you don't have school to worry about. I guess that's what you're doing with the July thing.

See you then, Flexx....er...Dan.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

D'arr.

You rock, Flexxx, but do what's best.  See ya round.

Sign in to follow this