TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

10-8 Officers On Duty

I'm not big into cop shows (although The Shield is my favorite tv show now), but I gave this a try since it has Ernie Hudson and Scott William Winters from Oz. The show also has Oz's producer.

The show's pretty good. It's about a deputy who has to take a rookie under his wing and show him the ropes. They over do the whole deal about the deputy not liking the trainie, but it's not too much. Funniest part was where he told the rookie to stay in the squad car while he eats lunch...so the rookie has a pizza delivered to the car.

Although with The Simpsons on Sundays I don't know what I'm going to watch out of the two.

I only caught the last half hour, but what I saw wasn't to bad. Besides, you gotta like a show that features Warden Glynn and Cyril O'Reilly as Cops. What's next, Vern Shillinger as The Mayor? Actually, I'd like to see that! :lol:

I only caught the last half hour, but what I saw wasn't to bad. Besides, you gotta like a show that features Warden Glynn and Cyril O'Reilly as Cops. What's next, Vern Shillinger as The Mayor? Actually, I'd like to see that! :lol:

Last episode of Dead Like Me had Augustus as a yoga instructor, heh

I only caught the last half hour, but what I saw wasn't  to bad.  Besides, you gotta like a show that features Warden Glynn and Cyril O'Reilly as Cops.  What's next, Vern Shillinger as The Mayor?  Actually, I'd like to see that!  :lol:

Last episode of Dead Like Me had Augustus as a yoga instructor, heh

And the next should have Ryan O'Reily as a priest