Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SJL Crimson Card, October 2nd!

SJL Crimson - Thursday October 2nd!

Due Date: Thursday, 8pm EST

Venue: HSBC Arena, Buffalo, New York

Send To: realitycheck

OPENING PROMO!

After nearly three long, LONG years, "Insane Luchadore" Andrew Rickmen is the king of the hill. World title clenched firmly in his fists, he speaks on his victory, his long journey here, and his future challanges...

SINGLES MATCH

Jay Morrison vs Craig McLennan

Both men ended up on the losing end of their matches at Countdown. They turn to Crimson to try and not turn the losing into something trendy...

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Thoth

SINGLES MATCH

NON TITLE

Brian Bowers© vs Spike Jenkins

Another successful defense from Brian Bowers, as he trucks along with his Television title. On Crimson, he's pitted up against former world champion Spike Jenkins, in a chance to show how far long he's really come...

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

MAIN EVENT

SIX-MAN TAG

Dominic Korgath, Jimmy "The Demon" Liston and Todd Royal© vs Manson, Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix and Insane Luchadore©

There's a few loose threads following Countdown, so I'd say the most logical thing to do would be pick 'em up and mash 'em all together in one big clusterfuck! New world champion IL teams with his future opponent, Manson, and Landon Maddix against arch rival Todd Royal, who's armed with "The Demon" and the resurgant Dominic Korgath, who's been spouting something about the "new Urban Decay." Hmm...

Rules: Elimination tag rules--last team standing are teh big winners. DQ and countout apply.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: realitycheck

Okay, once again, JLers, very good showing at Countdown. In light of that, I'd really like to apologize for what is... a decidely underwhelming post-PPV card. I apologize, but the JL roster is in dire straits, as the usual after-summer drop off has hit it like a ton of bricks. Plus, I had a hard time booking logical singles matches to follow up Countdown due to the lack of faces in the JL. I was going to give Aecas and IL the show off, but found that would've been impossible. Again, my apologies.

There's not much here, but what's there has the potential to be good. If we can, how about padding out this show with some promos, eh? ;)

Edited by realitycheck

...! There's a show at HSBC following my face turn and I'm not booked as a guest commentator? :-P

Nice little card with what you have. I'm always a fan of the six-man tag ME, and the two singles matches make sense, so...

Sign in to follow this