TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sushi X

The $100, 000 Bounty

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

Here's a better question.

Where's he getting the money to pay for this?????

OMG TED DIBIASE IS COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Choken One
Here's a better question.

Where's he getting the money to pay for this?????

OMG TED DIBIASE IS COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it's a strech to think Hunter has 100,000 laying around seeing how he is the #1 guy in WWE...and besides he always been rich...(character wise)

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

Yeah but if he's buying Steph wedding stuff, like...a ring, and a thighmaster, and a lean mean fat grilling machine.

Aw forget it

The image of Goldberg getting attacked at McDonald's by Wrestler X comes to my mind for some reason.

Yeah but if he's buying Steph wedding stuff, like...a ring, and a thighmaster, and a lean mean fat grilling machine.

Aw forget it

Don't forget the boning knife.

Guest vex_hecubus

Give it some serious thought...It will either be a couple routes:

1) They can't have someone win the title and just hand it to Triple H. Unless they just want to ruin the title more(which is a possibility). If it happens expect a lower card wrestler to win it. He'll bring the belt to HHH and ask for the money, but Triple H doesn't give up the cash. So a feud will occur(so it can't be some jobber, has to be someone of significance)

2) Randy Orton will win it and will state he's going to win it to give it back to Triple H. This will further his name "The Legend Killer" and they can either a) have Orton turn on Triple H here or b) Give it to HHH and establish Evolution as a fully functional stable of lies, manipulation,etc.

3) A wrestler(who has beaten Goldberg before) makes his return/debut...Someone like....Kevin Nash? Who will then give it back to Triple H and be like "I didn't do it for the money, I did it because we're pals!"

Those are pretty much the outcomes that are the only logical choices.

I hear they love to bone when the moon is full and the sky is clear. I hear they sometimes bone with the TV on or when one of them is talking on the phone. I hope they whip it out at the wedding and bone at the table right there in front of all their friends and family.

Guest vex_hecubus
The image of Goldberg getting attacked at McDonald's by Wrestler X comes to my mind for some reason.

Insert's the wild and wacky 24/7 rule!

Goldberg must defend his title 24/7 as various wrestlers all chase after him through-out his schedule trying to get his title, to give it back to Triple H!

In McDonalds! Burger King! Some Bar! The Golf course!

It's like an adults version of Crash's Hardcore Championship reign!

:lol: Triple R almost made me spit out my milk.

And Vince's choice will be...

3) A wrestler(who has beaten Goldberg before) makes his return/debut...Someone like....Kevin Nash? Who will then give it back to Triple H and be like "I didn't do it for the money, I did it because we're pals!"

*ding, ding*!

Off topic, but I actually don't mind Goldberg as champion so far. However, I'm pissed off at the other bald-headed egomaniac on the show.

I mentioned this in the Raw thread, but I would love it if next week after Goldberg beats Mark Henry, Teddy Long brings back . . . . .

ZEUS!!! And then Goldberg destroys him, and we never hear of the real Z-Man again. Hell, it doesn't even have to be Tiny Lister. Just some huge, black, bald guy with a Z on his head and the old outfit, and I'd be appeased.

Guest Boo_Bradley
Didn't someone in WCW put a Million Dollar Bounty on Macho Man,

or was that a Million $ Fine he was facing if he did such and such????????

Am I the only one who remembers this?

See, IMO, they need to go ALL the way with this.

I'm talking about random guys attacking him, and not workers - have security guys suddenly take a shot at him, production workers, hell even referees.

THAT would really sell the angle. If he's getting heat from literally everyone, even the Joe Schmos, then it's something. If it's just random workers trying to beat him every week, it'll get tired.

I'd love to see Bret Hart show up, bash a shovel over Goldberg's head one more time, collect the money and then leave.

Seriously, I was into this angle for a minute until Mark Henry ruined it. Good ol' Mark Henry.

If it doesn't end with Sting's (possible) arrival and World Title feud with Goldberg, then Vince has missed a big opportunity.

Seriously, it'd be the perfect way to bring Sting in...if they handled it right. Which they wouldn't.

All it needs is for a masked man to attack Goldberg before his match...put it opening match on Raw, build it up like they did RVD-Kane. As Goldberg comes out of the dressing room, there's *random jobber's name here* standing outside his door...Goldberg drops the belt and hits and attack the innocent jobber, but suddenly gets attacked from behind by the masked man. He drags Goldberg into the locker room, drags in a camera man and locks the door. Bischoff tries to get in, Austin tries to get in, but they can't. In the end we go into the room, and the masked man is looking at the belt. He then looks at the tied up Goldberg, smiles and says nothing personal...takes off the mask...and there's Sting. He smiles, and says it's all about payback...buddy. End show on memorable Raw moment, avoid having Sting debut as a full blown heel but still get a feud with Goldberg going.

So...yeah...HHH'll collect his own bounty.

Just a picky little thing ...In the 80's 100,000 was a lot of money but nowadays everyone thinks of $100,000 isn't that much...why not just make it bigger? $500,000?

I could see this happening. As the weeks goes by people try to take out GB and fail. HHH gets mad and keeps uping the price for GB head so that more and more people try to take him out.

Guest vex_hecubus

Changing my thought on what's going to happen(ie: how Goldberg will drop the title)

Two Words!

One Chair!

LA...........PARKA!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if some random psychopath will come out of the woodwork and take a shot at Goldberg?

Could you imagine the chaos if that happened?