TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AboveAverage484

What is the origin of everyone's forum user name?

Corey Lazarus

E-fed character I've been using since late 2000/early 2001, and am currently using in the Liberty Wrestling Federation. Possibly my most "acclaimed" character to date (meaning I've done my best RPs with him). It also just SOUNDS cool, doesn't it?

This is a tie over from an old e-fed character I had named "Bryan Wulfe." I'll just give you the line that introduced 4:16...

"So, you got all of these people going 'Blah 3:16 says this' and 'Yadda 4:20 says that.' You know what? Wulfe 4:16 says FUCK YOU."

...I'm going to get the 416 deleted one day, and then space out Corey Lazarus...

OTHER FORUMS

Drezzy

My "online" name. I've had this since the 8th grade when me and my buddy Jason were coming up with band names (not names for bands, but names for individuals within a band) because we were considering starting a band. He already had the nickname Twiggz (take-off of Twiggy Ramirez, who he idolized at one point), so I had to come up with something. My real name is Andrew, so I took "Drew" and tried to figure out how to modify it.

I was feeling kinda dizzy at the moment, because we had just come back from gym and were in French (and French always made me dizzy, for some reason), so I was like "Twiggz, I'm feeling kinda drizzy right now," and Jason told me that "Drezzy" would be good. So it stuck (online, that is) from then on.

In real life, only my friend Gina calls me Drezzy, because that's how I introduced myself to her. Everybody else just calls me "Andy," "Palmer" (my last name), or "bitch."

Guest El Satanico

A bastardized spanish phrase meaning "The Devil". No such phrase exists in spanish. The real phrase would be El Diablo. I wanted something different, so I made up a spanish sounding word that would represent the same thing to replace Diablo.

I was trying to think up something that indicates my interest in all things horror and I enjoy the imagery associated with the devil. However, I didn't want something too serious. To balance it out I was trying to think of name with a b-movie vibe to it.

With some influence from White/Rob Zombie song titles I decided to use El in the name. Then I found a English to Spanish/Mexican translater and entered random words associated with dark imagery. Didn't find any that sounded good enough so I made up Satanico.

Guest KJ Brackish

Before the Incest Boyz (aka Hardy Boyz) I thought about using Death From Above as my finisher's name, but drove it over to my buddy and he used the name, but I still liked the name (and my creativity......or lack thereof). Thus I registered with this name. Now my new name-to-be is EvoNex, which is my video gaming name, which stands for Evolution Next (not wrestling related) but stands for the Evolution in gaming and what's to come. I think it fits me well.

EvoNex

Michael-Michael J. Nelson, host of Mystery Science Theater 3000 from Seasons 5-10 and head writer of the show.

Joel-Joel Hodgson, creator of Mystery Science Theater 3000 and host from Seasons 1-5.

Benoit-Chris Benoit

That's how I made my screename.

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

1inch Punch.....about two years ago, I saw Bruce Lee's legendary 1 inch punch in a shitty video, and ever since then, im a big geek.

(WDI/SKNT) 1inch Nail. Im actually a big NiN fan, and when i started wrestling in a backyard, my finisher was the Nine Inch Elbowdrop. I however, wanted something a bit close to my current name, for continuity

Yahoo - thebigfndealdave_oneill.

Ok, In ECW

The Whole F'N Show = RVD

The New F'n Show = Jerry Lynn

The Big F'N Deal = Rhino

Guess which one i like best

Guest Choken One
Michael-Michael J. Nelson, host of Mystery Science Theater 3000 from Seasons 5-10 and head writer of the show.

Joel-Joel Hodgson, creator of Mystery Science Theater 3000 and host from Seasons 1-5.

Benoit-Chris Benoit

That's how I made my screename.

Isn't this also Benoit's son's name as well?

Gosunkugi is the name of a character from the anime/manga Ranma 1/2. I initially used it for an anime message board and decided to keep it for the heck of it. Occasionally I use variations of the name (Hikaru Gosunkugi or Voodoo Spike, which is the anime character's nickname).

Other Internet Aliases:

Rhinomat93 - First off, my name is Mat, and secondly, when I was younger I drew a comic character called Rhinoman, so I just combined the two.

Ah! Megumi-sama - A double reference to both the anime Oh My Goddess and my signiature e-fed character, Yamato Megumi.

Edited by Gosunkugi

Real name: Jared Hawkins. Someone called me "JHawk" when I was a freshman in high school and it sort of stuck.

Guest Dids

My full name is Burton David Harrison, but like my father I go by B. David... a long time ago some kick on usenet called me B. Diddy (this was before Puffy went by B. Diddy as an artist- but still occasionally called himself that). Once Puffy started going by it full time- it just looked way to much like I was riding his dick (which I don't- can't stand the fucker) so it became B. Dids... most of my friends just call me Dids (at least my online ones- my RL friends call me B. David).

The end.

When I was 18- my s/n was Buford P. Shithead- 'cause some drunk guy decided that was my name and I thought it was dope.

It's in Site Feedback already, but what the hell

Morbid Angel + Slayer - Morbid = Angelslayer

And it does not have anything to do with certain overrated series about killing vampires... much as I hate vampires

I wanted a name that would make me sound huge and important, so I came up with "I AM THE ALLIANCE." Then I got banned, so I was going to have another huge grand important name, like "The Great Russian Empire." Then I decided that was maybe too big and overblown, so I scaled down to an important but mid-sized nation, that being the Czech Republic.

Guest Suicide King

Hmm... well, the Suicide King is a poker nickname for the King of Hearts, since the picture of the king appears to be shoving a sword through his head. This reflects my enjoyment of poker. Also, it is the name of my SWF wrestler, originally chosen to reflect his then high risk offense. He has since moved to a more practical small grappler/striker philosophy, and then to the commissionership. So, "king" fits too, as I rule with an iron fist. ;)

Guest Boo_Bradley

I wanted a name that was wrestling related, and semi obscure AND asomeone who was a poor worker...

Well, I'm a pretty crazy driver you see, So I happen to crash into some guy's car (or was it Farm Animal? I forget) and he's like "You Psycho Driver, I'm going to beat the living shit out of you" and I thought to myself "What a great name to use on a Wrestling related internet website's message board" but much to my surprise "You Psycho Driver, I'm going to beat the Living shit out of you" was already taken... so I shortened it and here we are.

J/k Nah, Most Indy Wrestling fans would know it's the Finishing Move of Indy Wrestler Super Dragon. It's a Piledriver out a Burning Hammer position, looks awesome when sold correctly.