TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

HeAT spOilers/RAW nOtes & SS Buyrate!

Guest hhheld_down

Credit: Keith Lipinski & PWTorch.com

Crowd at about 80 percent capacity with several sections blocked off. Lots of Hurricane merchandise being sold, especially to the kids. I got tickets close to ringside. Look for me dressed up as Hollywood Hogan holding my precious copy of Piledriver.

(1) Rico (w/Jackie) beat Spike Dudley: Match was notable for Rico's facepaint looking surprisingly like the Ultimate Warrior of old. Spike hit his double stomp and was able roll Rico up, but a quick reversal and grab of the tights give the victory to the flamboyant one.

(2) Rodney Mack beat Some White Guy From Chicago. Mack's opponent wasn't even announced by name, but he looked like Scott Steiner if he went off the juice. The White Guy got a couple offensive moves in, but was pretty much man-handled by Mack, and was finally polished off with the Main Event Spinebuster. BeLee Dat!

Those worried about the status of the t-shirt guy attacked by Citizen Roosevelt several weeks ago can stop sending cards to Titan Towers, he was back in action tonight and firing off unsellable merchandise to the masses.

(3) Tommy Dreamer beat Sheik Shawn Daivari. Daivari looks suspiciously like Jimmy Yang and comes to the ring with a prayer rug/flying carpet. Move of the night was Daivari coming off the top rope with the carpet underneath him. Alladin lives! Finish was Dreamer with the DDT. After the match Tommy draped the carpet over Daivari's back and whacked him a couple times with the Kendo Stick.

Preview for The Rundown, to major applause.

(4) Lance Storm (w/o Goldust) beat Stevie Richards (w/Victoria) with Jackie as special Guest Referee. Outside interference galore including spots by Val Venis, of all people, who came to the ring with a hand held video camera (shooting bonus features for next Super Chico DVD?) Match had Stevie give Victoria the Bronco Buster for the Move-of-the-Night which eventually led to Storm hitting Stevie Night Heat with the missile drop-kick for the win.

A fun show overall with the kid Sheik truly shining.

WWE SummerSlam Buyrate - Second Worst In SummerSlam History

The latest buyrate information on WWE Summerslam in August is a .74 buyrate, which is about 395,000 buys. The original estimate was 370,000.

However, even the small increase would slot 2003 Summerslam as the second worst Summerslam buyrate ever behind 1996.

credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

(3) Tommy Dreamer beat Sheik Shawn Daivari. Daivari looks suspiciously like Jimmy Yang and comes to the ring with a prayer rug/flying carpet. Move of the night was Daivari coming off the top rope with the carpet underneath him. Alladin lives! Finish was Dreamer with the DDT. After the match Tommy draped the carpet over Daivari's back and whacked him a couple times with the Kendo Stick.

...That's it. I'm watching Heat this week. I have to see this for myself... :rolleyes:

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

...That's it. I'm watching Heat this week. I have to see this for myself... :rolleyes:

Yeah, you can add me to that list aswell

Yes, but its JIMMY YANG....ON A FLYING CARPET. He cant go wrong

So, when did Vince get hit in the head and go back to the days of THE SULTAN?

Maybe Marc Mero should drop his pretending to be Sable gimmick and come back as Johnny B. Badd.

I thought he wasnt welcome back....something to do with him and Sable seperating 'cos she had to sign a waiver blaming him for her ego problems near the end of her last run

Crowd at about 80 percent capacity with several sections blocked off. Lots of Hurricane merchandise being sold, especially to the kids. I got tickets close to ringside. Look for me dressed up as Hollywood Hogan holding my precious copy of Piledriver.

So he's the idiot.

Guest Anglesault

Hey, it's the retard!

Hey dude, YOU WEREN'T FUNNY!

Another case of "Vince can't even get his ethnic stereotypes straight."

Were they out of straw sunhats, silk robes, and ricebowls in the WWE prop closet?

Guest dwdw_IGN

You must see Shawn Daivari! I ahve been watching him on Steel Domain Wrestling up here in minnesota for the past 6 months. He is a preatty good wrestler with one of my favorite finishers being the frogspalsh WITH the magic carpet. Don't worry you guys will enjoy him!

However, even the small increase would slot 2003 Summerslam as the second worst Summerslam buyrate ever behind 1996.

Nice going, Shane-O-Mac!