TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

The theme music decline.

Guest Deviant

I too hate Eddie's exaggerated accent, it's completely pointless. They can scream "over the top character" and "the most successful characters are the real person x10" all they want, doesn't change the fact that the accent is annoying and stereotypical.

Cade and Jindrak's is the ultimate jobber theme. I guess that means that it's fitting.

Gail Kim's is pathetically dull. I'm so glad she's doing tags with Molly. Molly can cover up how bad she is when she has to work a full match and they enter together to Molly's music.

What the hell is wrong with Christian's new music?!? Sure, it's not absolutely classic like the opera themes, but they decided not to spend money on the golden showers pyro, and the opera theme just isn't the same without it.

My fave Evolution mix was the ticking clock intro without lyrics.

I have problems with more, but can't be bothered going through them all.

The evolution is a mystery

Full of change that no one sees

Clock makes a fool of history

Yesterday's too long ago

Don't agree with what I know

Tomorrow got no place to be

I see the line in the sand

Time to find out who I am

Lookin' back to see my last stand

The evolution

The evolution

See my reflection change

Nothin' ever stays the same

But you know the name's The Game

We all know what it means

Nothin's ever what it seems

Unforgiven, unforseen...

The Evolution theme by Motorhead ROCKS

You have no life.

It wouldn't surprise me. I think more bands should take advantage of wrestling by doing songs for wrestlers.

In contrast to OLP, I managed a two minute chat with Josey Scott of Saliva after a gig in Feb and we had a chat about wrestling - said he loved performing at WMX8 and that being involved with wrestling with some songs (Click Click Boom, Superstar, Always) had helped them out.

Get your ass off your shoulders!

And OLP have said in an interview they "wished we'd never fucking done that song" because of a reason I forgot.

Probably trying to sound cool and mainstream by distancing themselves from wrestling -shrug- -_-

They did a radio interview where they said it was because it was just a demo and they weren't done with it yet when their manager told them the WWF needed something, but they could have made that up. I dunno.

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame
Get your ass off your shoulders!

Its true! I wasn't going to talk to him about music, was I! First thing he said to me was about WrestleMania XIX (then a month away), as he saw me with my X8 jersey on.

Guest JRE

Hmm...if OLP hates "Whatever" so much why is it on their Live CD that just came out this summer....interesting. I'd like to see that quote in full...

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

At the time I remember the quote being related not with regards to their disgust with the song, but rather the amount of hassle they get over it by wrestling fans.

Guest Wildbomb 4:20

As I recall, OLP was pissed off with the name of the CD it came on, because it is another term for rape: Forceable Entry.

As I recall, OLP was pissed off with the name of the CD it came on, because it is another term for rape: Forceable Entry.

Yeah, WWE realized that--but only halfway. Original title was Forced Entry.

Wow, that totally changes things. ;)

My fave Evolution mix was the ticking clock intro without lyrics.

It had a ticking clock once? Maybe Russo had a point in his 1wrestlingand6059popups.com commentary. Didn't SEX's theme music start with a similar sound (though that one was more like the miner cuckoo clock that starts the Seven Dwarves singing Hi-Ho)?