TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jobber of the Week

Randy Savage does XM Radio appearance

For those who don't know, XM is that pay radio service over digital satelite transmission with about 110 stations for everything from numetal to polka. They also play Hogan's BUTT-buddy Bubba The Love Spongue because of a deal they have with Clear Channel for talk programming.

When I heard about his appearance I immediately started recording, but anyway here's his appearance on channel 9 (The 90s) about 45 minutes ago. I clipped out his Hogan Diss song they played. He rambles on a bit and he and the DJ sit and pimp the album and XM together and once the jock mentions WM 20, he keeps bringing it up again and again and talking about Madison Square Garden and stuff and even mentions if he would "pass the torch to the other guys" if he got his hits in on Hogan.

My guess is the guy won't be there, and I really can't think of anyone who's interested in seeing the two go. My guess is they'd sit and do their usual routine with a run-in finish and that's just lame for a show like WM.

Guy's really begging for work, though.

MP3 of the interview (7.15 MB)

He was on the John Boy and Billy show yesterday. It was kinda funny. He said his 2 most memorable moments in his career were wrestling at Wrestlemania III and his first rap concert in Florida. Said there was a few hecklers there, but he had a good time.

Guest thrall585
For nostalgia purposes Vince should definately add the match we all want to see to WMXX:

Nacho Man vs. The Huckster

We got that already at Wrestlemania XII

He should have just bought a ticket to WM XX.

He can afford it with the sales of his rap album.

Apparently that's all you need to get in the ring.

Macho should definitely be there, though...I can't wait for the promos the two have against each other. Maybe Macho will threaten to BEACH SLAP Hogan again.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I kinda want to see Savage vs. Hogan

*lowers head in shame*

Why not just have another gimmick battle royal? This time make it out of former main eventers who in reality have no place near the top of any card ever again.

Guest EternallyLazy
He was on the John Boy and Billy show yesterday. It was kinda funny. He said his 2 most memorable moments in his career were wrestling at Wrestlemania III and his first rap concert in Florida. Said there was a few hecklers there, but he had a good time.

you listen to that show?? Jesus... that has to be the most annoying morning show in radios history