TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Steviekick

The Ultimate Ric Flair Collection DVD Cover...

Guest Dmann2000
I'm just so estatic that we'll have the rumble match here...

They better not do like Hogan's and already have him in the ring, we'd miss Bobby Heenan's greatest moment ever!

even if they do, I'll still survive cause I still have my Colliseum Master of 1992 Royal Rumble.

Guest krazykat72

I personally hope we get the Crockett Cup '87 Match with Windham as opposed to the Worldwide one. I found the pacing and overall flow of that match to be superior.

-Paul Jacobi-

I personally hope we get the Crockett Cup '87 Match with Windham as opposed to the Worldwide one. I found the pacing and overall flow of that match to be superior.

-Paul Jacobi-

I agree...I'm SO glad I found that tape at that thrift store. Anyway, that match is one of my all-time favorites and I'll be disappointed if it's not chosen.

Edit: "They mean his WWF/MSG debut, which is the earliest match they have the rights to".. ah yes, I recall WWE.com posting a story about Flair's short WWF (WWWF?) run in the 70s awhile back.

It wasn't so much of a run rather than just having a few matches at MSG back when the WWWF was still a regional organization. Vince Sr. often brought in top talent from other promotions to work MSG - Piper, Verne Gagne, Race, etc.

I'm just so estatic that we'll have the rumble match here...

They better not do like Hogan's and already have him in the ring, we'd miss Bobby Heenan's greatest moment ever!

Hogan's extra was clipped to the last 10-15 (?) minutes of the match. The first part was pretty meaningless to have included on a Hulk Hogan DVD (though I still would've loved to have seen it).

The ENTIRE 1992 Rumble is based around Flair...THAT'S why it's going to rock seeing it in DVD quality.

Guest The Decadent Slacker

The Rumble cut only to Flair's entrance (after DiBiase's elimination) is perfect. We'd get Heenan flipping out, all Flair's work, & miss out of 2-3 minutes of non Flair activity. The first bit had no bearing on the match as a whole, so i can live without it.

I am just wondering even though the info that has been released sounds awesome, where are the Vader at Starrcade 93, Perfect loser leaves town, and most importantly Savage at WM8 matches?

I'm 99% sure the Savage match is gonna be on it. Especially since it's from WM. Only reason it'd be left off is soem weird vendetta against Savage.

The Perfect match is 50/50 but they might add it as a tribute to Hennig.

The Vader match i'm SURE will be on it.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Dammit. I guess that's what I get for not being a hardcore fan/resident of this folder.

Or looking at the damned title of the thread.

Guest BionicRedneck
I'm just hoping they include Ric Flair vs. Ricky Steamboat 2/3 Falls instead of WrestleWar '89 again.

Highspots.com:

Special THREE DVD SET on "Nature Boy" Ric Flair!

His name draws universal awe and admiration. He is the 16-time Heavyweight Champion of the world. He has held the World Championship more times than any competitor in the history of sports-entertainment. Fans around the world pay tribute by shouting his trademark “Woooooo!” He’s influenced more Superstars than anyone else. There are legends and all-time greats, but there is only one Ric Flair.

Wrestling match footage from the 70's, 80's, 90's and today. This includes some of Ric's most famous matches with: Harley Race, Dusty Rhodes, Barry Windham, Ricky Steamboat, Terry Funk, and Sting.

Ric Flair vs. ... (shown in their entirety)

Harley Race Starrcade (11/24/83)

Dusty Rhodes Starrcade (11/28/85)

Barry Windham World Wide Wrestling (01/20/87)

Ricky Steamboat Clash of the Champions VI (04/02/89)

Ricky Steamboat WrestleWar (05/07/89)

Terry Funk I Quit Match Clash of the Champions IX (11/15/89)

Royal Rumble (01/19/92)

Sting Undisputed World Title Unification Clash of the Champions XXVII (06/23/94)

You get both.

Guest Choken One

BULLSHIT! WE get the the whole world wide windham match and the rumble?...FUCK I'M BUYING 5 COPIES!

Some might call bullshit because they purposely gave flair less matches by putting lOng hour long matches...

Guest Choken One

I do find it interesting for the moment he doesn't have a full length WWE match surely the entire Savage match and the HHH match should be there in full

Guest Choken One

Good...I didn't know it was a extra...

really still shocked by the lack of WWE matches here...

Guest Askewniverse
Ric Flair vs. ... (shown in their entirety)

Harley Race Starrcade (11/24/83)

Dusty Rhodes Starrcade (11/28/85)

Barry Windham World Wide Wrestling (01/20/87)

Ricky Steamboat Clash of the Champions VI (04/02/89)

Ricky Steamboat WrestleWar (05/07/89)

Terry Funk I Quit Match Clash of the Champions IX (11/15/89)

Royal Rumble (01/19/92)

Sting Undisputed World Title Unification Clash of the Champions XXVII (06/23/94)

[/i]

Is it too early to call this the best WWE DVD ever?