TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
OldSchoolWrestling

Scott Keith dates!!!!!!!!!!&#3

From his latest rant:

- Sorry the rant is 24 hours late, but dating overrides wrestling, even though I try to plan my social calendar around the shows I review. If it makes you feel better, I’ve been avoiding the internet all day so as not to have anything spoiled, so it’ll be just like I’m watching live. Even if I’m not.

Who, or what, would go out with him? Wonder if he put some gel in his hair to go with that grease. Hopefully he left the wrestling shirt at home and went with the tuxedo t-shirt.

Guest The Old Me

He was trying to post in the cock shots thread, until he realized it wasn't the vagina shots thread.

Guest Black Tiger

making fun of SK isn't fun anymore, ever since Scotsman started kicking it into overdrive everyone has done it.

But that hair *shrudder* I can't read his rants without getting weirded out

I was suprised when I read that, but so what if he dates a woman? Anyone can date, no matter how fat or ugly someone is.

Maybe like the subtitle hinted, it isn't a woman... :P

He's somewhat well know, that's enough. Not exactly the coolest thing to be known for, but he's a published author, somebody will fuck him.

Guest Plushy Al Logan
I was suprised when I read that, but so what if he dates a woman? Anyone can date, no matter how fat or ugly someone is.

I'm uglier, but not as fat. A girl did calim that I was her boyfriend at one time, but I never said that I was, because she was a fuckin' nut. Who knows, that girl may be dating scott Keith.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

well, I guess I wasn't the only one laughing my ass off when readin what he thought of RAW.

No wonder they didn't feature a picture of him on his own book.

He'd scare little canadian kids.