TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

So...I Saw the Jeff Hardy ROH match.

So it's ok for Jeff to just stop cause he was hurting some. Fine. But then you have guys like Tommy Dreamer, like Steve Austin with his neck injury, like Mick Foley with his back injuries who go out day in and day out and gave 100%.

Jeff NEEDED to be told he had a drug problem, if it takes the harsh words of people who MAY at one time have been his fans then so be it. Would it be better if he listened to his so called fans who just shrug their shoulders?

I'm sick and tired of this "Jeff can do no wrong" attitude of his followers. Do I care Jeff is hurt? Yes. If he was that bad hurt, then WHY isn't he healing his back? Why is he driving around on a damn dirt bike?

What angered me was Jeff just GAVE UP, he stopped in the ring and he let himself go. His constant fuck ups can injury wrestlers BUT THAT'S OK cause it's Jeff Hardy!

Most people who now dislike Jeff are the ones who watched him just stop in the ring while guys like Tommy Dreamer and Foley and countless others were in the same pain and STILL busted their asses night in and night out. But that doesn't matter cause THEY AREN'T JEFF HARDY.

It never ends.

Sloppy isn't cause of injury, sloppy is cause you just don't care anymore. Jeff doesn't care anymore.