TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SJL Crimson - October 2nd.

(The camera steadily fades into a scene of the backstage, employees and wrestlers alike busily rushing around the corridors. But the camera finally creeps its way down one hallway, catching the back of a wrestler with a bounce to his stride. The fans go insane as the sloppy black spiked hair with green streaks, baggy khaki cargoes, a short black t-shirt, those well-known beaten up black Orisis shoes- and finally, completing the visual nobody saw coming, the SJL World Title slung around his shoulder. Everybody knows it’s the Insane Luchador going down the corridor. The camera stalks him further.)

“Welcome to the fallout of Countdown to Genesis, our setting tonight being SJL Crimson at the HSBC Center in Buffalo!” Annie proclaims happily.

Ejiro angrily announces, “Yeah, we have the Insane Luchador, who somehow pulled out a win over Aecas and English Dragon, walking to the ring to cut the traditional ‘I got the World Belt’ promo,” Ejiro pauses, “Or more likely something like ‘Yadda yadda yadda psycho face, hold on the psycho face, arms thrown in the air, something about appreciating the fans.’”

Insane Luchador passes SJL workers, some who give nods or a few that (with much paranoia and caution) gives him a pat on the back over the big win. As he reaches the stage he pauses and waits, suddenly whirling around and seeing the camera. His face looks a bit distorted and bruised up front but he still has a genuine grin plastered onto his face.

He whips the belt off his shoulder and puts it right up against the camera. “Three years of insanity, blood, sweat, and more insanity all put into this damn belt.” He gives a creepy laugh as the cameraman backs away.

With the magic of technology the feed switches to the entrance ramp, where a steady, body-shaking drumbeat hits the loud system. The fans explode into cheers for the brand new SJL World champion. The guitar riff kicks in and some the pyro engulfs the entrance ramp with the white with random colors or red, black, and green shot off. Insane Luchador leaps onto the stage, arms high in the air in his new habit, the SJL World Title reflecting the firework’s light! His black shirt turns out to be a bleeding, deformed skull with blood writing on the top with “Dying to Live” on it.

Ejiro pauses and then nods his head. “Isn’t he a bit old to be skateboarding?”

”Aren’t you a bit old to be holding random grudges against fairly good people?” Annie spits back.

Judge nearly chuckles, “Children, break it up. Although IL isn’t quite what I’d call a role model…”

Ejiro cuts him off and blurts, “Well no duh! If he were, we’d have children leaping off their windows, laughing in pain, purposely defying certain authority, taking trips to AFGHANISTAN, and bleeding like a stout pig. Oh yeah, great role model. Quite the list, eh?”

Judge actually is actually being less biased. “True, but IL earned it. He’s worked hard for it and impressed me last night.”

During the argument Insane Luchador just takes his sweet time walking to the very edge of the ramp, where he stops to look around.

“INTRODUCING YOUR NEW SJL WORLD CHAMPION! HAILING FROM EASTON, PENNSYLVANIA…. IIINNSSAAANNEE LUCHAAADOOOR!” Funyon shouts to the crowd, who gladly continue to cheer the newly crowned Champion.

Insane Luchador sprints down the ramp, slapping every fans hand within reach before he literally dives into the ring, rolling to his feet and somehow the World title is in his hands. He hoists it into the air once, getting the last of the cheers, before placing it back on his shoulder. He gives a nod to someone on the outside and a microphone flies through the air, which he catches.

He takes a few paces, a hand running through the spiked hair and him flinching as it rubs past the stitches thanks to Robertson. But dead center in the ring he stops completely, both arms dangling limp, and a look on his face that seems reflective.

The microphone comes to his lips and he wets his lips before beginning to talk, “Three long years. Starting for when I came to replace a wanted friend… and it’s seemed to ending many times.” He cocks his head to the side. “But after so many tries- from the one time when I was put onto a boat with CIA and MVS,” IL pauses for the fans cheers, “down to when I actually faced Aecas and English Dragon.” The memory is fresh in the fans minds.

Annie refreshes their memories with praise, “Like the amazing bulldog spot and THREE Evenflow DDTs to put Aecas down for good.”

IL gives a slight nod to Annie, him walking up to one side of the ring, casually leaning against the ropes. “Yeah, where I won. But after three incredibly painful years… I wonder if it was worth it. In that very ring I wondered if every time I leapt off something high, or made muscles move that had no intentions of moving, if it was worth it.” The fans completely hush and IL’s face is indifferent.

Ejiro doesn’t seem to be paying attention. “Told you, it’s all ‘blah blah blah- angst angst angst’”

Insane Luchador regains composure, standing uptight and slowly bouncing into the ropes as if he was an old man doing it for the millionth time. He takes baby steps and turns around, bouncing against the ropes with his back and he continues the act.

A hush falls over the crowd as IL bits his lower lip.

“No regrets.” Every fan grins a bit and a section cheers. IL laughs in a rather high pitched voice, “Hell, because every single time I stepped into the ring, I KNEW it would lead up to that last Evenflow or that bulldog.” The crowd intensely cheers. “But I have a new goal…”

Annie grins, “Destroy any new form of Urban Decay?”

IL looks around, stopping as he bounces back to his feet and pacing in middle of the ring. “Do the other thing I haven’t been able to do…”

Ejiro snickers, “Entertain me?”

IL opens his mouth to make a joke but closes it. He chooses his words and opens his mouth-

“T-t-t-t-today, junior!” Ejiro demands.

But “Frankenstein” by Edgar Winter Group explodes onto the sound system, getting a loud reaction, albeit mixed! The majority of the crowd cheers while the minority is annoyed at Manson’s undoubtedly planned entrance to cut IL off mid-sentence. The house lights fade from a white and kick back up in a red that descends onto the entirety of the crowd. Manson steps out to more cheers. A fist is thrown into the air before he starts his walk down the ring.

Judge sighs, “Inevitable, isn’t it? Convenient it was right when IL was going to get to his next ‘big thing.’ IL and accomplishment seems like an oxy moron if you ask me.”

Annie smirks slyly, “Which one of you two has a world belt?”

Judge shuts up, face flushing red, and he returns to watching Manson walk down the ramp, microphone in hand.

Insane Luchador pats his belt, a subtle shot at Manson, and IL stares at the six-foot flat soon-to-be challenger for his newly acquired SJL World title. Manson has his black hair pulled into a ponytail, tints of red streaking within it. Manson rubs at his beard for a second, standing at ringside. He slowly rolls into the ring and cautiously gets to his feet. Manson approaches Insane Luchador, raising the microphone to his lips. He pauses, slipping off the black leather jacket revealing a sleeveless black t-shirt. His lower body is covered with blue jeans and black leather boots underneath.

“Well here it goes- Manson is going to be IL’s first challenger but they still have to be together on a team tonight,” Judge pauses and rethinks, “in theory.”

Manson moves in closer to Rickmen and IL cuts him off before he can speak, “Nice jacket. Pleather?”

Ejiro snorts but retorts, “Well I’m convinced it’s a plastic World Championship- ‘cause the world would stop spinning if IL actually had the Title.”

Manson tilts his head to the side, mentally counting to ten. He speaks, “I came out here just to remind you that tonight we’re on the same side- but we’re not a team.”

Luchador slightly nods, letting his temper cool off as well.

“We’ll beat Korgath’s pussy Decay but after that, I’m going to be the one beating your ass for the title...” Manson stops and looks at the crowd, not surprised at the amount of jeers that spring up, before looking back at IL.

Insane Luchador seems taken aback by the threat. He takes a big step forward into Manson’s face, tension rising. “Okay, you’re right. Hell, you can even take a shot at me now.” He grins wildly, tilting his head up and pointing to his chin. “Come on, I’ve been waiting for my first fight since becoming World Champion.”

Manson draws back one arm, mixed response from the crowd echoing, but Manson stops and shakes his head. “Not until our match… then I’ll kick the living shit out of you. Tonight we have other business.”

Luchador smirks and pats him on the back, causing Manson to flinch as if it was an attack. “…Fair enough, but it’s about time some veterans fight for this.” He pats the title and Manson stiffens, almost offended.

Without any warning Manson turns around, snatching up his leather jacket, and rolling outside of the ring. He walks up the aisle, turning around mid-way and does the universal hand symbol for “your belt will be mine” before turning back around and exiting.

“Despite having a match coming up in the near future, IL and Manson will be partners for tonight’s main event alongside Landon Maddix, as they face off against Dominic Korgath, Jimmy Liston and Todd Royal! More to come, real soon,” Annie promises.

The screen fades to black, showing IL show boating for the crowd before also leaving the ring.

Card:

SINGLES MATCH

Jay Morrison vs Craig McLennan

Both men ended up on the losing end of their matches at Countdown. They turn to Crimson to try and not turn the losing into something trendy...

SINGLES MATCH

NON TITLE

Brian Bowers© vs Spike Jenkins

Another successful defense from Brian Bowers, as he trucks along with his Television title. On Crimson, he's pitted up against former world champion Spike Jenkins, in a chance to show how far long he's really come...

MAIN EVENT

SIX-MAN TAG

Dominic Korgath, Jimmy "The Demon" Liston and Todd Royal© vs Manson, Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix and Insane Luchadore©

There's a few loose threads following Countdown, so I'd say the most logical thing to do would be pick 'em up and mash 'em all together in one big clusterfuck! New world champion IL teams with his future opponent, Manson, and Landon Maddix against arch rival Todd Royal, who's armed with "The Demon" and the resurgant Dominic Korgath, who's been spouting something about the "new Urban Decay." Hmm...

We come back from commercial break with the crowd buzzing and all attention focused at the ring. As the camera pans around the arena, we see the source of the commotion as SJL European Champion Todd Royal, and his valet Megan Skye, are already in the ring, having apparently entered during the break.

Annie: I apologize for THIS sight, apparently all formats and schedules have gone right out the window tonight.

Judge: Royal is fresh off an impressive and hard fought victory over Landon Maddix at Countdown to Genesis, and knowing Royal he always has something to talk about. Usually himself.

Standing in the ring, Royal is dressed in his street clothes. Dressed in blue jeans, a white Genesis IV shirt and a tan leather coat that reaches several inches below his waist, the champion has the title tossed casually over his right shoulder and his eyes masked by black sunglasses. Taking the microphone from Megan, Todd addresses the crowd.

“Ladies and gentlemen of the Kingdom of Todd, I’m here tonight to do something I don’t often do. I’m going to provide a public service to the people of Buffalo. I know what a special day this must be to all of you, a day that you will speak about to generations of your descendants. And to commemorate the day YOU saw Todd Royal live, I’ve decided to come out right now and give you all a photo opportunity!

Yes…I realize I will be out later on for a match, but face it- I’ll be surrounded by so much crap that your images could easily be marred. So take advantage, people, it will save you from spending 100‘s of dollars on photo equipment to remove Manson and Jimmy Liston from your photos of me before framing them.”

Ejiro: Todd Royal, always thinking about the fans!

Annie: I don’t think Royal ever thinks about anyone but himself. He’s just out here to listen to himself talk.

Pulling his sunglasses down the bride of his nose and handing the microphone off to Megan, Royal poses briefly with his belt towards each side of the ring. While flashes do go off, the crowd responds mostly with malice, booing Todd as he slowly spins in the ring. After a few seconds, however, Todd pushes the sunglasses back up, taking the microphone back into his hands.

“Though while I’m out here, I may as well address a pressing issue…”

Annie: Here we go…

Ejiro: Shh…I think he’s going to solve world hunger.

Judge: Would you two please shut it.

“See, for the weeks, days and hours leading up to Genesis I kept hearing the same thing. People kept saying how can Todd win? Landon Maddix already beat him once! Y’know what? Landon Maddix NEVER beat me. He may have walked out of Edmonton with the Television Title, but Landon Maddix NEVER pinned me. Landon Maddix NEVER made me submit. Landon Maddix NEVER knocked me out. He NEVER beat me. All Landon Maddix did was climb some stupid pole and grab a book, and in no way does that make HIM better than ME.

That doesn’t stop people from talking though, and that’s all I heard before Genesis. So I went into that match with a goal in mind. Not to prove that I was better than Maddix, because I don’t HAVE to prove myself to you people. No, I went into Genesis, looking to beat Landon Maddix just to shut you people up!!!”

“ASS-HOLE!” “ASS-HOLE!” “ASS-HOLE!”

“ And at Genesis, in front of the biggest pay per view audience in SWF history, at the most famous arena in the world- I not only beat Landon Maddix, I DESTROYED him. I didn’t win the match by climbing a pole, reading books or doing a jig, I whipped Landon Maddix within an inch of his life and I beat him like a MAN!”

“ROYAL SUCKS!” “ROYAL SUCKS!” “ROYAL SUCKS!”

“I beat Landon Maddix 1,2,3. I beat him unconscious and unable to even lift an arm. And most importantly, I beat him with a WRESTLING hold, not by some ridiculous monkey-bar stipulation. Landon Maddix never beat me, but I damn sure beat him.

So I get here tonight, expecting to move on with my life and find myself in a six man tag team match. And who do I find standing across the ring? Landon Maddix. So you know what? If he wants more, he can come get it because I’m not afraid to beat him again. I’m also up against the “insane luchadore” Andrew Rickman, our new World Champ. Hold on tight to that belt buddy, I don’t want too many people soiling it before I stake my claim.

So tonight, I’ll just have to go out there and do it again. Even though I have 700 pounds of luggage to shoulder while I do it, I’ll beat Landon Maddix, I’ll beat Manson, and I’ll beat Andrew Rickman. Tonight, you’ll see once again why no one, not Landon Maddix, not the SJL World Champ, NO ONE is better than I am.

And THAT’s that Todd’s Honest Truth.”

Tossing the microphone to the mat, Royal steps through the ropes as Motley Crue’s “Livewire” blares over the PA system. The fans let Todd have it as he lifts Megan from the ring apron to the floor, swings his title over his left shoulder and heads back down the aisle. A slight scowl on his face, the European champ parts the curtain, stepping through and out of the arena.

“ASS-HOLE!” “ASS-HOLE!” “ASS-HOLE!”

Judge: Todd Royal is obviously less than thrilled with his match tonight, deciding to vent his frustrations out here in front of the fans.

Ejiro: Well I don’t blame him…

Annie: I’m shocked.

Ejiro:…He has to team with Dominic Korgath, the man who he’ll soon face for the European Title, and face Landon Maddix, and man he has already PROVEN he is better than! It’s a Todd damn conspiracy!!

Annie: Conspiracy or not, that match will be coming up in our main event slot! Todd Royal, Jimmy Liston and Dominic Korgath team up to take on Landon Maddix, Manson and the NEW SJL Champ Insane Luchadore! Don’t go anywhere, Crimson will be RIGHT…BACK!

The camera image slowly fades in from black revealing a very worried Ben Hardy pacing one of the arena corridors and toying with his microphone. Hardy looks back at the camera for a moment and shakes his head quickly.

Hardy: I hate this Gus… I hate having to go and get a word off of this guy… Do you think we get hazard pay out of this? We ought to… don’t you think so?

The camera shifts slightly as Gus gives Ben a noncomitent shrug, the plucky interviewer giving Gus a sour look in return.

Hardy: You’re such a comfort sometimes you know that?

Ben shakes his head again and scratches the side of his jaw taking a deep breath before he looks up the corridor; he pauses for a long moment before he starts to walk down the length of the passage, looking back at Gus as he moves.

Hardy: We had better get this over with…the sooner we interview this nut the sooner we can get out of here….

The camera nods slightly in agreement with Ben as the two check the various locker room doors until they finally come to a door that is slightly ajar, Ben moves up to the door raising his hand to knock, a strange metallic sound stays his hand before it hits the wood and he stares into the room. From the room come more of the strange metallic sounds, sounding for all the world like the *SNICK* of a flick blade as it whips out and in of its casing. Hardy continues to stare into the room, one hand quickly beckoning Gus over, the camera view shifts until it looks over Ben’s shoulder and gazing through the gap between the door and the door jam into the room.

Aecas is seated on a steel chair in the middle of the room, his Flick Scythe in his hands staring at the blade as he flicks it out and in, his blank eyes staring at the razor sharp edge as it flicks back and forth.

*SNICK*

The Black Angel’s eyes narrow as he remembers the match at Countdown to Genesis.

*SNICK*

His lips peel back to reveal disturbingly pointed teeth as he relives the moment of his own defeat in that match.

*SNICK*

Insane rage twists his features into a snarling mask as he feels again the three hard Evenflow DDT’s that put him down and allowed the Insane Luchador to defeat the Dragon.

*SNICK*

The giant looks up slowly, staring at something in the room cocking his head slightly as if hearing some unspoken question.

“I was not strong enough…” The Black Angel mutters, though whether it is to himself or something or someone else is unclear.

“Too weak…” He spits out the last word as if it leaves a bitter taste in his mouth.

*SNICK*

The blade of his Flick Scythe snaps out once more, though this time Aecas pays n attention to it, his attention focused on the rooms other occupant.

“I had the title within my grasp…and I let it go…” The rage in the voice of the Black Angel is clearly audible as his body shakes slightly, a small sign of the annihilating anger that is building up inside of him.

*SNICK*

“One lapse of concentration…”

*SNICK*

“And it was all taken away…”

*SNICK*

“What must I do? I have trusted your advice in the past…. And not once have you let me down…”

There is a long silence; broken only by the sound of the blade snapping in and out of the haft of the Scythe and yet despite the silence Aecas is listening to something, nodding his head in silent agreement to a voice only he can hear.

*SNICK*

The rage seems to flow out of the giant’s body as something akin to revelation crosses his face for a brief second, his twisted features reverting to their normal impassive state and yet his mouth is still grinning, in a ghastly parody of a smile.

*SNICK*

“Of course…”

*SNICK*

“Its all so simple now…”

The Black Angel stands up slowly and places his Scythe over his shoulder the blade snapping out one final time as Aecas takes his finger off of the release catch staring down at his unseen confident before nodding his head slowly.

“It shall be done…”

The Black Angel turns on his heel and opens another door, striding out into a separate corridor carrying his deadly Scythe with him. Hardy slowly turns to face the camera as the sound of Aecas’ boots fade away before he sucks up his courage and pushes open the door, stepping into the recently vacated dressing room. The inside of the room is devoid of anybody else, there are only the two steel chairs sitting in the center of the room, one is empty, and on the other sits a small potted plant. The camera moves in a little closer revealing that the plant is rather nattily attired with a small black bow tie around its step, and a small halo of barbed wire fixed to its crowning leaf.

Hardy: What the fu….

The door opens again and Ben flinches back expecting Aecas to come back in and demand what he is doing in his locker room, but it’s not the Black Angel who enters. A tall gothic woman walks into the locker room not seeming surprised to see Ben and Gus in there as she walks to the pair of steel chairs. A long leather trench coat and a pair of New Rock boots go hand in hand black leather trousers and an Opeth T-Shirt, her long hair is black with slashes of pure white running through it. The woman bends down and picks up the pot plant, holding it the same way as a person would hold a cat, she turns to the speechless Ben hardy, raising a finger to her lips as his reporter instincts try to kick in.

“Shhhh….”

The woman give Ben and Gus a dazzling smile before she turns and walks out of the locker room her coat sweeping along behind her as she walks down the corridor. The camera view jerks as Gus moves to the door; aiming the camera don the hallway and following the woman as she walks slowly down the concrete passageway to where Aecas waits for her at the end. The pair look back at the camera and smile once more, before leaving, arms entwined.

Beauty and the Beast…

The commercials are finally over and the cameras take us back to the HSBC Arena in Buffalo, New York! The commentary team of Judge William Hearford, Ejiro Fasaki and Annie Eclectic welcome us back to the show!

Judge: “Ladies and gentlemen, just in case you’ve forgotten, this is SJL CRIMSON!”

Ejiro: “And we’re hot off the forceful action that was Genesis less than a week ago!”

Annie: “Ah yes, the usual retribution matches that we in the SWF and the SJL know so well.”

Judge: “No titles on the line tonight, though, Annie. However, Television Title holder Brian Bowers continues to shine…”

Ejiro: “…like a punk upstart. Did you see that last match against “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins? Bowers is never going to get anywhere if he continues like that.

Annie: “ANYWAY.”

Judge: “Yes, like I was saying… it’s time for the main event!”

"ON THE LEFT!"

Zack de la Rocha's “March Of Death” plays, and immediately boos ring around the arena, as out walks Urban Decay member Dominic Korgath. The big masked man stops at the entrance and raises his arms up in the air, before continuing down the aisle, dwarfing the fans at ringside as he passes.

"Cut the music! Cut the damn music!"

Tyler Sullivan comes out holding a microphone with Jimmy "The Demon" Liston trailing behind. They join Dominic Korgath in the ring, the two big men seeming to fill the ring with their size.

"When John Duran defeated English Dragon at Genesis, "The Sinner" spat on the name of the Urban Decay! He despised the very power he helped build! No more! The Big Demon, Dominic Korgath, still remains. It was his power and strength that helped the Urban Decay stay strong! He was there from the very beginning! Now, it's his turn to take control, of the pack, and to that end, he's picked a fellow Demon to help him do just that!"

Judge: "It looks like Liston's still suffering from the beating he got at the hands of Dominic Korgath at Countdown to Genesis."

Ejiro: "Maybe that's why he's willing to cement this alliance so quickly."

Annie: "Rule of thumb: If you can't beat them, join them!"

"I, Tyler Sullivan, am proud to announce a NEW Decay, consisting of the unbeatable team of "The Demon" Jimmy Liston and "The Big Demon" Dominic Korgath! With their strength and skill, it won't be long before they bring the fight to John Duran in the SWF!"

The metal beats of Grave Digger's "Demon's Day" resounds throughout the New York stadium as Jimmy Liston and Dominic Korgath raise their hands in a combined show of defiance. A new Decay has been born.

Funyon: "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have reached the main event of tonight, and it is a six-man tag match with ELIMINATION rules! Announcing first, at a combined weight of 578 lbs, they call themselves THE DECAY, DOMINIC KORGATH AND JIMMY LISTON!"

The boos of the crowd only get louder as the starting of Motley Crue’s “Livewire” hits the sound system. The crowd rise to their feet with as much hate as they possibly can, as Todd Royal, accompanied by Megan Skye, steps out from behind the curtain. Around his waist, the European Title. A white spotlight from the rafters falls on the pair and blue and white strobes accompany Royal and Skye to the ring.

Judge: "There's the man who survived a brutal Ladder/Submissions match on Countdown. It's a God-given miracle that he's even able to compete today."

Ejiro: "Ah, Bill, that's where you're wrong. It's his Todd-given Right!"

Annie: "Give me a break!"

Funyon: "Now headed towards the ring, the third man of the team, he is the SJL European Champion, TODDDDDDDDDDD ROYALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!"

Todd enters the ring and slaps the backs of his tag partners Korgath and Liston in a mock gesture of friendship. Liston seems alright with it, but Dominic Korgath simply walks away.

Annie: "Just to refresh the memory of those at home, at Countdown to Genesis, Korgath earned a shot at Todd's European title!"

Ejiro: "No doubt, he'll be expecting to cash the chance in sooner than later."

Marilyn Manson’s “The Fight Song” suddenly hits, announcing the arrival of the other team. The crowd raise their voices to cheer, as Landon Maddix steps out from behind the curtain gesturing to an imaginary belt that would have been around his waist had he won at Countdown. The youngster runs down the aisle and jumps to the apron in one bound, before holding out his arms as he thanks the crowd profusely for their support.

Judge: "Wow. Talk about an adoring public."

Annie: "They're probably my fans. Thank you, thank you, you're a wonderful audience!"

Funyon: "And their opponents, introducing first, weighing at 204 lbs, he is a former SJL Television Champion…LAAANDON MAAADDIX!!!"

Entering the ring, Landon looks nervously over at the intimidating figure of Dominic Korgath. The Big Demon suddenly moves forward, stepping closer to Landon as the weight and height differences become more obvious. Korgath then stops dead again, as Maddix looks at a loss for what to do. The crowd starts chanting Landon’s name around the arena, at least until the next man is announced.

"Frankenstein" by the Edgar Winter Group hits as the house lights drop to a red hue. The crowd rises to it's feet and pops as Manson emerges and throws up a fist in the air, before descending down the ramp. Manson rolls in under the bottom rope and upon standing, tosses his jacket to the floor.

Funyon: "Introducing Landon's partner, from Denver, Colorado, weighing in at 225 lbs, he is the #1 contender to the World Title... MAAAAANNNNNNSOOOOOOOONNN!!!!"

Manson goes toe to toe with his opponents, siding Maddix and backing him up. They both wait anxiously for the last man, and...

Funyon: "Last but not least, from Easton, Pennsylvania, weighing at 201 lbs, the SJL Champion of the World, Andrew Rickman, the INSAAAAANNNNNEEEE LUUUUUUCHADOORRRRREEEEE!"

“Gotta' Get Away" by Offspring kicks up. White pyro explodes throughout the entrance. Random red and green shots are fired off in a mix. Insane Luchadore emerges on stage, title belt in hand and throws his arms into the air to milk the cheers from the crowd. From there he sprints down the aisle, slapping every fans hand who wants it slapped. Slides into the ring and hops to his feet, usually during generic poses on turnbuckle.

Ejiro: "After a long hard struggle, Rickman is finally World Champion."

Judge: "I wonder how long he'll stay there. After all, it wasn't too long since I was World Champ..."

Ejiro: "I'm wagering he'll leave the ring with three broken ribs after The Decay is done with him."

Annie: "You're on!"

The six men stand in the ring, Todd, Korgath and Liston on one side, while Manson, Rickman and Maddix make up the other. After several moments of simultaneous staredowns, it is the Big Demon who faces up to La Cucaracha first.

Korgath stands dead still waiting for the fight to come to him, obviously thinking he has an easy task tonight. Finally the two meet in the middle of the ring, Maddix simply waiting for the first move from Korgath. Slowly getting impatient, Landon attempts to close in and strike at the Big Demon, but gets wiped out with a STIFF clothesline!

Looking stunned, Maddix pulls himself up as Korgath takes a step backwards to get a run up. As Landon returns to his feet, Dominic charges and hits another hard clothesline. Maddix bounces off the mat on impact, as Korgath backs off the ropes and looks to drop a big legdrop, but Maddix rolls out of the way in time. Using his speed, Landon sprints across the ring and hits a dropkick to the face of the seated Korgath, knocking him to his back for a cover…

ONE…

But Korgath simply pushes upwards, pressing Landon up and through the ropes to the outside.

Ejiro: "What a show of strength! Landon Maddix is in trouble now!"

Judge: "Maddix has triumphed several times over Korgath, but he always came so close to losing first."

Maddix picks himself up on the outside, a look of surprise on his face from the show of strength. He rolls back into the ring, but gets met with stomps to the back by Korgath. Allowing La Cucaracha to his feet, Korgath goes for another clothesline, this time with much more authority, but Maddix ducks. Korgath avoids crashing into the corner, but turns around into rapid right hands to the head. Landon backs up to the opposite corner, as Korgath looks a little stunned, and charges towards him. The big man sees him coming though, and hiptosses Landon sending him upside down into the turnbuckles!!! Maddix hits violently, and lands in the same way, as the crowd feels his pain.

Landon lays flat out on the mat, as Korgath just looks down on him with a smile. Grabbing him by the hair, Korgath easily pulls Landon up from the mat and hits a knee to the gut. Maddix seems out of his feet, being held up by Korgath until he gets thrown into the corner. Hitting the buckles, Landon bounces back out again and into the waiting arms of Korgath who hoists him up to his chest, and throws the lightweight wrestler over his head with a fallaway slam.

Maddix ends up about halfway across the ring, as Korgath slowly walks over to him and drops a big elbow drop, leaving the elbow for a nonchalant cover…

ONE…

TWO…

THREEEEEEEENOOOOOO!!!

Annie: "Maddix kicks out!"

Judge: "Korgath almost thought he had the match there..."

The Big Demon again pulls Landon up to his feet, before hoisting him into his arms for another fallaway slam. In desperation, Maddix starts ramming his elbow into the side of the head, until Korgath is forced to release him. He quickly shakes off the pain in his head though, as Maddix runs to the ropes and hits a flying forearm. Although he connects square on the head, Korgath does not go down.

Maddix backs up to the ropes and hits a second flying forearm, this time Korgath staggers back a little, and after a few seconds drops down to one knee. Instead of taking time to gloat about it, Landon is smart and charges forward again and nails a stiff shining wizard kick to the back of the Big Demon’s masked head! Korgath flies forward, and rolls to the outside of the ring as Maddix raises an arm in the air.

Ejiro: "Oh no, he’s not going to do what I think he is…"

Annie: "It is! It is! He's going for it!

Maddix suddenly sprints off the ropes, Korgath looking disorientated on the outside as Maddix launches himself over the ropes into a…

Judge: "COCKSCREW PLANCHA! CORKSCREW PLANCHA! KORGATH IS DOWN!"

Referee Kivell begins the count as Korgath is assaulted by Maddix.

ONE!

TWO!

Maddix sends a boot into Korgath's ribs. Korgath rolls back in agony, but Maddix is relentless. He lifts his boot again and kicks. Korgath catches the offending boot, and swings Maddix to the floor.

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

Korgath crushes Maddix's head into the ground, then climbs the apron and returns to the ring. Maddix slowly rises to his feet, and clings to the apron.

Ejiro: Korgath really clocked Maddix there. Look, the man can’t even stand up

Judge: Well, he had better recover quickly, or he's going to be the first eliminated.

SIX!

SEVEN!

Maddix climbs lamely onto the apron, still not completely to his senses. Korgath lifts Maddix over the ropes, and up into…

Judge: KORGATH'S GOT MADDIX IN THE TORTURE RACK!!!

Ejiro: If Maddix was a smart man, he would tap right now.

Annie: Maddix has taken plenty of damage from Korgath in the past, and still come out on top.

Maddix's face is a mask of agony as he writhes in Korgath's large arms, trying to break free. Korgath applies more pressure to Maddix's neck as his opponent begins to wriggle free. Maddix lets out a shriek of pain. He reaches out and begins to tap on Korgath's shoulder.

Maddix: I GIVE! I GIVE!!!

Referee Kivell tells Korgath to release the hold, and signals for the bell to be rung.

*DING DING DING*

Ejiro: And Maddix is the first to be eliminated.

Annie: I have no idea why he'd tap. Maddix has seen worse from Korgath.

Judge: Well, considering how much pain he was in, plus a possible injury at ringside, I'd understand why he'd tap. It's not like he's lost the match, there's still Insane Luchadore and Manson to back him up.

Ejiro: Yeah, but can Manson and IL come out victorious over The Decay and The Lord Todd?

Insane Luchadore enters the ring as Korgath returns to his corner, tagging in Royal. The two face off in the middle of the ring.

Annie: It looks like IL has come in to even out the match.

Ejiro: But remember, Todd has two partners to help him, while Insane Luchadore has only one.

Royal lets loose a chop to IL's chest. IL catches Royal's arm, and swings his opponent into team face's turnbuckle. IL jumps to the bottom ropes, and starts throwing punches into Royal's face.

Judge: So far, Insane Luchadore seems to be dominating. Royal's cockiness may have gotten the better of him.

IL hops off the bottom ropes, grabs Royal's arm, and whips him in the direction of the opposite turnbuckle. Royal hold onto IL's arm, and reverses, swinging IL into team heel's turnbuckle. Royal comes full speed, and spear IL into the turnbuckle. Royal reaches out and tags Liston. The two work together to lift IL up, and place him on the top rope. Royal then turns, and lift IL onto his shoulders, while Liston climbs the turnbuckle. IL throws some punches down into Royal's head. Just before Royal is forced to drop him, Liston leaps from the top rope, and drives a missile dropkick into IL's chest, knocking him off Royal's shoulders and onto the mat. Royal accidentally catches a boot to the side of his head, and falls to the mat, rolling under the ropes and out of the ring. Liston gets to his feet, and goes for the cover...

ONE~NO!

Judge: Liston's arrogance shows through, thinking he can take care of Insane Luchadore so easily.

Ejiro: I dunno, Judge, IL has taken quite a bit of damage so far. No harm in trying.

IL gets his shoulder up, rolls over, and starts quickly crawling to his corner. Liston kicks IL in the back, grabs his legs, and pulls IL into a Boston Crab. IL reaches out to his corner, trying to tag in Manson. IL pulls himself closer to the ropes as Liston maintains the hold. He reaches out, and his fingers barely scrape the bottom rope. IL pulls with all his strength, and manages to slip his hand over the rope. Referee Kivell tells Liston to break the hold. Liston rises, grabs IL's leg, and pulls him away from the ropes. IL rolls over, and sends his other foot into Liston's chin. Liston drops as IL regains his composure. He lifts Liston off the mat, gives him a knee in the midsection, and pulls back Liston's arms, dropping him in a DDT. IL retains the hold, pulling Liston up, and drops him again. Once more, IL retains the hold as he performs another DDT.

Annie: Luchadore has Liston in the bag now. Taking DDTs like that is enough for Liston to allow himself to be eliminated.

Ejiro: Yes, but Liston wouldn't do something like that. He wants to be there when the match is won. He won't let himself be eliminated so easily.

IL rolls the crumpled form of Liston over, and pins his opponent...

ONE!

TWO!!

THR~NO!!!

Korgath runs in and breaks up the count. As Referee Kivell walks Korgath back to his corner, IL pulls Liston to his feet. Suddenly, Royal slides under the ropes with his European Title in his hands. He runs up behind IL and smacks him with the title belt before quickly rolling back out of the ring. As Liston comes to his senses, he sees IL on the mat, and covers. Korgath points back into the ring, and Kivell turns to see the pin. He drops for the count...

ONE!

TWO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~NO!!!

IL gets his shoulder up, and the match continues. Liston lifts IL off the mat, and whips him into the corner. Liston runs in with a shoulder block, then lifts IL to the top rope. Liston climbs up and pulls IL to his feet.

Ejiro: Liston's giving IL a superplex? No way!!!

Judge: That's what it looks like. What an upset this would be if Liston actually managed to pin IL.

Annie: Don't even bother thinking about it, that won't happen. Liston's not even in IL's league.

Ejiro: He looks to be doing pretty well right now!

Liston pulls back on IL to lift him, but can't. IL counters the superplex with his own. He lifts Liston into the air, and drops backwards out of the ring. Liston falls straight to the ground. IL's right leg hits the turnbuckle and the apron on the way down, and he lays on the ground clutching at his knee while Liston writhes in pain.

ONE!

TWO!

Both wrestlers begin to get up. Liston lifts himself, but falls right back down again. IL gets up to his knees, but when he tries to get up, his right leg buckles, sending him back down to the ground.

THREE!

FOUR!

Liston manages to get up, and staggers to the apron. He climbs up the apron, and back into the ring.

FIVE!

SIX!

Liston heads back to his corner as IL grabs hold of the apron. Liston tags in Royal.

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

IL pulls himself up, supporting himself on the apron. As his head comes up into view, Royal makes a dash at the ropes, and drops into a baseball slide. IL is knocked back, and falls to the ground.

NINE!

TEN!!!

*DING DING DING*

Ejiro: INSANE LUCHADOR'S BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Annie: I can't believe it!

Judge: Insane Luchadore being knocked out with a Euro Title shot, and then injuring his leg on the turnbuckle. Royal's cheap shot basically knocked the SJL Champ out of this match! And it looks like IL's pissed at Manson for not coming in to help him at all.

Ejiro: I would be too, if you didn't come in to help me, Judge.

Manson hears the abuse from IL, but blocks it out as he enters the ring to face Royal. Royal backs into his corner, and tags in Liston.

Judge: Now that did not seem like a smart move to me. Why tag in Liston? Liston just took that superplex to the outside of the ring. Korgath is fresh.

Annie: Todd knows that someone has to go down. He just chose the least important member of the team.

Ejiro: No argument here.

Liston hesitates in his own corner as Manson makes his way across the ring. Liston takes a run at Manson, and bends over to spear. Manson gets his boot up, and hits Liston in the head. Liston staggers, Manson grabs him by the arm, and whips him into the ropes. Liston runs into the ropes before Korgath can get out of the way, and he knocks Korgath back off the apron.

As Liston comes back, he bends and catches Manson off-guard, sending his shoulder into Manson's midsection. Liston wraps his arms around Manson, and lifts his opponent up over his head, sending Manson flying. As Manson rises to his feet, Liston runs directly at him, spears him, wraps his arms around Manson's waist, and carries his opponent into the turnbuckle. Before Liston can deliver some shoulder blocks, Manson gets his knee up in Liston's chest.

Royal, from the apron, strikes Manson in the back of the head. Manson turns to reach for Royal, but Referee Kivell comes over to intervene. Liston comes from behind, and drives his elbow into Manson's back, knocking Manson into the turnbuckle. Liston tags Royal, then puts a hold on Manson and drags him back in the ring. Royal bends under the top rope, and walks up to Manson, still being held by Liston.

Royal stares Manson down, then steps back, taunting the crowd. Royal turns back to Manson, does a quick hop, and lets fly a superkick. Before the kick connects, Manson drops down from out of Liston's arms, and Royal's boot hits Liston in the chin. Liston falls back to the mat as Manson runs up to Royal and pulls off a snap Koppou Kick, knocking Royal back against the ropes. Manson then drops and covers Liston.

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

THRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

*DING DING DING*

Judge: LISTON IS ELIMINATED!!!

Annie: Liston becomes the first member of team heel to be out of this match!

Ejiro: Don’t PANIC! Korgath and Royal are still in the match!!

Annie: Don’t worry, I wasn’t about to panic…

Manson pops to his feet and stares into the heel corner, grinning as he motions for a new opponent to enter the ring. Outside, Royal steps back, waving his hand and offering Korgath the “opportunity” to enter the match. The big demon just glares at the Todd, and the European Champ frowns before blowing his partner off and leaping into the ring.

Judge: It doesn’t look like either Royal or Korgath want to get into the match.

Annie: I don’t blame them, I wouldn’t want to be in there with Manson right now either. He’s down 2-1 and “cornered animal” syndrome is taking over.

Royal stalks around his opponent, glaring at him and formulating a strategy before advancing. Firing off a kick, Royal is shocked when Manson cradles his ankle, spinning him around and grabbing a waist lock. Todd attempts a standing switch, but Manson cuts him off by immediately firing his opponent backwards across the ring with a German Suplex.

Upon impact, Royal scurries into the corner, climbing to his feet and bracing against the turnbuckles. He barely has time to catch his breath, however, as Manson comes charging in. His eyes widening, the European Champion leaps in the air, hurdling his opponent and landing on his feet behind Manson. As Manson puts on the brakes in the corner, Royal mule kicks back, catching his opponent in the groin and doubling him over.

Annie: OH! Cheap shot by Todd Royal!!

Ejiro: There are no cheap shots, only cheap suits.

Judge: And you would certainly know about THAT!

Marching forward, Royal returns to his own corner. Staring Korgath down, Royal unleashes a stiff chop, paint brushing his opponent and drawing a loud reaction from the crowd.

“WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

Judge: I guess that constitutes a tag…A bit unconventional though.

And indeed, Korgath enters the ring, slowly stepping through the ropes and passing by Royal, never taking his eyes off his opponent. Todd slides to the ring apron, turning to the crowd and holding his arms in the air in celebration. As the crowd boos, Dominic Korgath reels back, unloading on the spine of Royal with a stiff chop of his own.

“WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

Annie: Again, I suppose that’s a tag. This inability to work together might cost Korgath and Royal the match.

Ejiro: We’ve already seen tensions between partners lead to IL’s elimination, I would have hoped these guys were above this!

Annie: I don’t think these two are above ANYTHING.

As Royal crashes to the concrete a ringside, he immediately spins around, glaring into the ring and at his partner. The big Demon just grunts, stepping to the ring apron and taking his position in the corner. Leaping to the apron himself, Royal begins screaming at his partner. Suddenly Royal is doubled over, the air being knocked out of him as Manson charges across the ring, hitting a HUGE knee to the gut.

Judge: Looks like Todd may have forgotten about his opponent, and that’s a mistake you NEVER make, especially with someone like Manson in there!

Reaching over the ropes, Manson hooks his opponent’s head and grabs Royal by the tights. Despite Todd’s struggling protests, the Number 1 contender plants his feet, raising Royal off the apron and high into the air. Grinning maniacally, Manson spins into the ring, twirling his opponent down and planting him head-first into the mat.

Annie: MIND BENDER!!!

ONE!!

TWO!!!!

THREEE!!!

Judge: 3! Royal’s gone, its one-on-one!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ejiro: Shoulder up!!! Todd got his shoulder up!! Royal lives!

And indeed, Kivell leaps to his feet, holding two fingers toward ringside and drawing a loud chorus of boos from the fans in attendance. Wiping his face with his hands, Manson rolls to his feet, grabbing Royal by the hair and jerking Todd up with him. As the fans turn their anger to support for Manson, he steps towards the corner, spinning around and firing his opponent in with a big irish whip.

Too groggy to even reverse his momentum, Royal barrels into the corner, colliding sternum first with the top turnbuckle. The European Champ staggers backwards as Manson charges in, leaping into the air and driving his knee into Todd’s back. Royal slumps forward and staggers back as Manson leaps to the middle rope. Springing backwards, a look of impending doom washes over the face of Manson as he sees Royal duck his head at the last minute. An attempted springboard dropkick turns into a faceplant as Manson collides with the canvas. Slowly working his way to his knees, Manson is stunned again as Royal leaps forward with a desperation move, clocking his opponent with a knee to the head.

Ejiro: Shining Wizard!! Todd’s still alive and kicking!

As Manson collapses to the canvas, his head in his hands, Royal sprints toward his own corner. Slapping Korgath on the shoulder, Todd quickly drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring, ducking for cover as the Big Demon stalks into the ring.

Annie: Royal’s scared to even tag his own partner after getting floored with that shot last time!

Making his way to his fallen opponent, Korgath lifts Manson from the mat. Manson unleashes a few shots to the body, but the bigger man simply clutches his opponent around the waist, charging forward and avalanching Manson into the turnbuckles. The number one contender staggers out of the corner, and Korgath grasps him tightly around the throat, lifting him up in the air and spinning him hard down to the mat.

Judge: CHOKESLAM by the Big Man! This could be the end of the line for Manson!!

ONE!!

TWO!!!

THREEEE~NO!!!!

Grunting his displeasure at the referee, Korgath stands up and hit’s the ropes. Sighting his fallen opponent, the Demon leaps into the air, kicking out his legs and barreling towards his opponent. In desperation, Manson rolls to the left, and Korgath crashes hard to the mat.

Ejiro: He missed!

Annie: Korgath went for the leg drop, but Manson rolled to safety, he may be down 2-1 but he’s still alive!

As the crowd begins to build their excitement again, Manson fires off a kick to the back of the seated Demon. Korgath slowly works up to a standing position, but Manson never lets off, firing off several more shots to the body of his opponent. As the big demon stands to full height again, Manson lets loose with a dropkick. The impact staggers Korgath, but the big man doesn’t go down and the crowd reacts in awe. Manson scrambles to his feet and hit’s the ropes, leaping at his opponent with a cross body.

Judge: Oh boy…

Ejiro: He caught him! Korgath caught Manson in mid-air!

Slamming Manson to the mat, Korgath shakes the cobwebs from his head and marches toward the corner. Seeing his partner approaching, Todd Royal jumps off the apron, standing on the floor to avoid being tagged in. Korgath roars, reaching over the top rope and clutching Todd by the hair, trying to pull Royal back to the apron.

As the big demon leans back to fire off another shot however, his arm is grabbed and he is spun around. The crowd explodes as Manson reaches up, clutching his opponent around the neck and diving forward, driving the big man into the canvas with a Diamond Cutter.

Annie: TRUTH OR CONSEQUENCES!!!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

THRRRRREEEEEEEE!!!

THREE!

*DING DING DING*

Judge: Dominic Korgath is GONE!

Ejiro: ACK!

Annie: It’s one-on-one now, and Todd Royal may have cost his own partner the match!!!

Royal scowls and curses at Korgath as the big demon is being escorted from the ring. Meanwhile, the crowd in the arena is on their feet and cheering, praising Manson as he gets to his feet again, a twisted grin on his face.

“MANSON!” “MANSON!” “MANSON!”

Finished ranting at Korgath, Todd Royal tentatively steps into the ring. Eyeing his opponent, the European champ steps forward. Manson, on an adrenaline rush again, lunges forward with a lariat, but Royal ducks, spinning around and catching him across the ribs with a stiff kick.

As the crowd starts to deflate, Royal runs the ropes. Leaping into the air and grabbing the hair of Manson, Todd plants his opponent face first on the mat with a bulldog. Shaking his head, Royal jumps onto the middle rope, tossing out his arms and flipping head over heels with a Lion-sault. The crowd boos as Todd comes down, planting on top of Manson with the body press.

Judge: Moonsault by Royal! He missed that move on Sunday against Landon Maddix, and it almost cost him the match. Right now it could win it for him!

ONE!!

TWO!!!

THREEEEEEEE~NO!

Annie: NO! Manson stays alive!!

“MANSON!” “MANSON!” “MANSON!”

As the number one contender pulls himself off the mat and the crowd roars to life again, Royal scowls and climbs to his feet. Kicking his opponent square in the jaw, Royal heads to the top rope. With the crowd on their feet and buzzing, Todd leaps off the turnbuckle, lurching backwards and flying towards Manson with a shooting star press.

Ejiro: TODD COMPLEX!!

OOOF!

The crowd erupts as Royal collides hard with the raised knees of Manson. Rolling across the mat in pain, Todd’s face is a mask of despair. Manson crawls to his feet and pulls his thumb across his throat, spitting on the mat as he drops a knee to the face of Royal.

As he lifts his opponent off the mat, a gleam of rage sparks in the eyes of Manson. Wrapping his arms around the head and left arm of Todd, the number one contender roars- bringing the crowd to their feet. Royal tries feebly to elbow out of the hold, but Manson lurches back, crashing Todd to the mat with a Uranage Suplex.

Judge: This could be IT!

ONE!!

TWO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEE~EEEEE~~~~NO!!!

Annie: Milliseconds away from a win for Manson! Royal’s on dream street and one more big move could end it!

Ejiro: Never give hope Annie!

A re-energized Manson leaps to his feet, but the crowd’s attention is strangely distracted. Turning to the entrance way, the confused crowd begins to cheer as the curtain parts and the SJL champion Andrew Rickman begins to walk back towards ringside.

Judge: Insane Luchadore is back out here!! Why in the world is the champion back?!

Ejiro: Get that idiot out of here! Can’t he understand there’s a match going on?

As IL hits ringside, Manson turns toward the ropes with a perplexed look on his face. Rickman points at his title belt and shakes his head, taunting his future opponent with the championship. Manson smirks and pats his waist, assuring IL that he will soon have the title. The crowd cheers both men, buzzing loudly at the anticipated confrontation.

Suddenly, the crowd gasps as one, as Todd Royal groggily reaches up and drills Manson between the legs. Manson doubles over as Royal lurches back, jerking his opponent to the mat. As Kivell hits the canvas to count, the European champ grabs Manson’s tights, rolling on top of him for extra leverage.

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

THREEEEEE~EEEE~~~~~EEEE!!!

*DING DING DING*

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Funyon: Ladies and Gentleman, the winners of this match, TODD ROYAL and THE DECAY!! Your sole survivor….TODD ROYAL!!!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!”

Ejiro: YES!

Annie: What an insane match!! Manson caused IL to be eliminated, IL caused Manson to go down and Royal may have cost BOTH his partners the match!! I’ve never seen anything quite like that before!!

Annie’s talk of tension proves correct as Manson leaps to his feet. Ignoring his opponent, Manson leaps over the top rope, raining blows on the SJL champ. As the crowd roars in excitement, the curtain parts and The Decay run back into the ring. A look of shock rolls across Todd Royal’s face as Korgath and Liston slide into the ring. Korgath blows through Royal and begins to pound on him as Matt Kivell tries desperately to maintain control.

Judge: This is insanity!! Royal and Korgath are on a collision course for a European Title match, and Manson and IL are destined to face off for the World belt but none of them want to wait!!

Suddenly, the crowd erupts again as Landon Maddix bursts through the curtain. Rushing past Manson and Rickman, Maddix dives into the ring and floors Liston with a forearm shot. As the camera pans back the six men brawl wildly in an out of the ring. The crowd roars as the commentators take us out.

Judge: What is Landon Maddix doing out here?!? Is he saving Royal?

Annie: No way. Maddix wants at the Decay, and he sees this as his opportunity.

Ejiro: Crimson may be over, but this situation is far from it! Tune in next time for more SJL action!! For Annie Eclectic and Judge Mental, I’m YOUR US Champ!!

Results:

There's a few promos on this show, and one pretty solid match.

It's worth noting that this match is the only one I recieved. At all. Period.

I'm not going to say a word. Ugh. I'll get one of the markers to do a card, and it'll be up whenever it gets done. I'm naturally disappointed with this effort, but whatever. An important announcement will follow the card going up.

-Z