TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

JL ANNOUNCEMENT

This will probably come as a surprise to most of you, but regardless; this following Metal will be my final show as SJL head booker. The duties will be transferred over to LDP, and Thoth will take over the vaunted "second banana" slot. As far as a new booker goes, no, Judge isn't filling the spot. He's just only guy with marking experience who was online and willing to make a card for me. ;)

Anyway, the selection of a new booker will be conducted in the exact same fashion Thoth got his position, the only difference being that it's going to be public this time. Anyone who's interested in vying for the new booker slot, not just the markers, should post here, throwing their name into the hat. From there, they should submit a "test card" to LDP (Longdogger_Pete) using the current JL roster. These should be handed in before Metal is posted on the seventh. Pete will sort through the test cards, find the best applicants, and we'll select a new booker from there. The only credentials required are that you be an active or retired WFer, with at least three months of experience in the WF.

As for why I'm leaving personally... I was offered a WFCC spot, and honestly, didn't want to turn down the oppertunity to book full time for the big boys. However, I'd like to say I think my JL run has been both productive in its short time (Less than five months), and much fun in the process. Granted, the constantly fluxuating roster was hell, and the effort was occasionally questionable... but when the JL put it together, it was always something special. It's been real, guys.

-Z

Edited by realitycheck

I would, but y'know, I'd end up holding 3/4 of the roster down and book one No Gravity Match per show.

That, and I'm actively looking for a job. I'll content myself with remaining a marker.

Guest Suicide King

Thank you for giving us your head booker, JLers. In return, we will give you this handful of shiny beads! Ooooh!

And do not worry. I have been assured that there will be no world title matches in empty pools or shows held in Ash Ketchum's backyard under LDP's reign.

I'd like to throw my hat into a duck. That would be cool.

I never said I wouldn't book those matches again, King.

However, I will try to restrain myself from booking myself against ring announcers.

Folks, a reminder that if you're interested in the position, please get a sample card to me tonight. I've only received two as of this point and we need to fill this position soon. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this