TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Who's next to win the world title

Well yeah, but he has a pretty damn good chance. He's relatively young, has a good look, is homegrown and can wrestle.

Other than Edge, I'll say they'll give it to Eddie to see if it will pop a rating. If it doesn't, Eddie will never see the belt again.

Guest wildpegasus

Edge has a good as chance as anyone that hasn't won the title yet. I can see it happening but not till at least 2005.

For some reason I just can't see Eddy getting it. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for it to happen but Eddy has never been in a main event title feud before, or even a main event feud for that matter. I suspect that they'll test the waters with a mini-program with Lesnar before actually pushing him all the way.

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

Bret Hart will win

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

he's already had the belt

If Edge was healthy and active I'd say him, but he got set back too far.

Guest croweater

Edge will get the MONSTER return pop and probably enter a big feud, and then they'll see from there. I can deffinately see (and would love to see) Edge having a run with the belt but I don't see it until at least the end of next year.

Oh, and I have a feeling taker will win the belt at Wrestlemania and then retire. Then a big tournament will happen and a newbie will then (such as Eddie~! or Benoit or Cena).

I see Smackdown! doind it first because their ME scene is much more stale than Raw's (though at the same time much better)

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Edge won't win it because he couldn't carry A-Train to great matches like Vince and company hoped.

And they abandoned a Matt Hardy push for that.

RAW - I'm hoping Kane

SD - Either Guerrero or Benoit (Most likely Eddie since he's more over than Chris right now)

It could be Benoit, but he's in a feud with A-Train of all people so I'm not going to get my hopes up just yet.

With what has been transpiring, I was actually looking forward to that match with Rhyno instead.

Guest JMA
RAW - I'm hoping Kane

Kane has already held the championship. Just not the Kliq belt.

Edited by JMA

With the way things are going right now...

JR

ross10.jpg

JR: King, I'm not a wrestler - I'm barely an announcer - how in gods name could I ever defeat Goldberg? I'm not a wrestler, how could I be champion?

Edited by RavishingRickRudo

RAW - I'm hoping Kane

Kane has already held the championship. Just not the Kliq belt.

I don't think a day reign should really count. The writers probably don't even know he was champion before.

However, Kane's going to be such damaged goods after this Shane angle, putting the title on him might be a disaster.

Guest JMA
I don't think a day reign should really count. The writers probably don't even know he was champion before.

That's all well and good, but one day reigns DO count. Even Andre's extremly short reign as champion counted. Kane has been mentioned as a former champion time and time again (by both commentators AND wrestlers).

It's weird, can anyone really see Eddie Guerrero as world champion? He's the best in the company and over at the same time, but it would just freak me out. In the good way.

Mark Henry?

Guest TripleHater

Next Raw World Champ? HHH *Sighs*

This MONTH Goldberg Will DEFEND The Title Against MID-CARDERS And OF-COURSE Retain All Times.

November-Goes Over Kevin Nash

December-Possible RE-MATCH With A Special This Time And Goes Over Nash Again.

Janurary-HHH Returns And Win RUMBLE Again *Sighs* While Goldberg Goes Over Orton?

Flair? IM Just Thinking A Member OF The Evolution.

Feburary-Goes Over Kane,I Hope NOT But Its Possible

March-HHH Regains WORLD TITLE *Sighs*

April-Goes Over Goldberg Again And You Figure Out What Goes On From Here.

Next SD World Champ? KURT,BROCK,KURT,BROCK.....You Should Know,There The Only 2 That Wins.

I'd say Eddie is the primo guy to go with on SMDN at this point. Edge is certainly a good idea as well but let's see how he performs once he is back before discussing a title run. Cena will likely get it but not for quite a while.

SMDN more than anything just needs some new guys at the top.

With Raw I have no idea. People keep saying Orton but putting the belt on him is such a fucking retarded move that I can't even see WWE doing it for a LONG time.

It sounds crazy but I still think they'll give it to RVD for a short time just to get him to resign.

I'd love to see Edge win the title. However, I see him suffering the same fate at Rhyno and Benoit once he comes back. Don't forget that before he got injured, he was stuck feuding wtih A-Train.

Speaking of Rhyno....whatever happened to him? He lost the blowoff to Benoit and that was it....

Whilst never a world caliber worker, Rhyno is in my eyes the biggest victim of WWE style. Whilst you can't blame a guy for toning down his style after a year long neck injury, he's been reduced to a shell of his former self and hasn't had a good match since his return.

Guest Redhawk

Shane McMahon, Randy Orton, Edge, John Cena, Charlie Haas, Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler. That's the list of "maybe" candidates. But for real, aside from someone out of this group, I don't think anyone will win either World title in the next 3 years who hasn't already.

EDIT: I forgot to add Stephanie McMahon.

You know HHH will stay in the title mix as long as he can physically stand up. Brock Lesnar is still young. Undertaker will get at least one more run. Vince McMahon will probably get the belt again before he dies. Steve Austin is always good for a short comeback. The Rock is still around. Kane is a possibility. Kurt Angle is solid. Jericho is always a good choice. Goldberg might get another shot after losing to HHH. Hulk Hogan can always come back (and after his platinum-selling rap album tops the charts, Randy Savage might get another look from Vince). Big Show will probably win it one more time before he retires (or caves the ring in). I could see Scott Steiner MAYBE winning it for a day, but he's already been WCW champ so I don't know if that counts. Same goes for Kevin Nash. Oh yeah, and Shawn Michaels will probably get it again before he retires, as will Ric Flair.

Edited by Redhawk

I think the saddest thing is I can name a good number of candidates on SD that could be the next first time champion, yet I can't do that on Raw.