TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Justice

Conspiracy Theories

Time: Right after Genesis

*CRASH*

*CRASH*

*CRAAAAAAAASH!*

The sound of steel on steel echoes loudly in the empty locker room as a grey-haired old man flings a folding chair across the room in a fit of anger. The room is a wreck; dented lockers, scattered equipment, and assorted little broken pieces from whatever the old man could get his hands on after the match. He stops for a moment, panting, still angry at what happened.

“DAMN IT!” he breathes out, “I was so close… So close…”

The tortured man pounds a fist into another locker, leaving a small dent as the door behind him creaks open.

“Um…” says a slightly nervous chubby man as Hearford turns around, his anger still showing in his eyes, “I’m here to talk about that deal that we made a while back…”

Hearford’s eyes focus on the chubby man’s face and figure for a second before recognizing the man, and a sneer comes across his face.

“Yes, what do you want?” he asks snidely.

“Well, um…” he stammers, still a bit afraid after surveying the wreckage around him, “I was hoping to ask you how your progress on your end of the deal was going, since I’ve finished mine and all…”

The Judge scoffs and glares at the shorter man. “I got her a parole hearing in a month. The legal system isn’t some fast food drive thru, everything takes at least a month to be set up.”

“A month?!” he says, obviously shocked at the amount of time, “But I thought you had connections!”

“Be glad it’s only a month and not 5,” the old man responds in a condescending tone, “Hell, would you rather I tell them to nix the whole process right now? That can be arranged…”

The mystery man face sinks as he resigns himself. “No, that’s okay. I can wait a month…”

“Good. Now that that’s settled, please leave. I’d have far greater concerns than you at the moment,” says Hearford turning away from the chubby guy, and with that the mystery man exits out the door, not at all happy with the way that went.

Only a few cars remain in the Madison Square Gardens parking garage, and soon one less as Johnny Dangerous opens up the door to his expensive Ferrari. He gives a long sigh as he begins to get in into the sports car, not happy with how his brutal match ended tonight in defeat.

Christ, how am I going to explain this away, he thinks goes to close the door… but a familiar voice reaches his ears.

“A month!? A MONTH?!” it whines nasally as the speaker reveals himself, walking across the parking garage towards his own car. Johnny squints for a moment, recognizing the voice but not quite believing who it is himself. But his eyes don’t betray him; it’s exactly who he thinks it is.

“HEY!” he calls out, and the chubby man suddenly freezes. He looks over at Johnny, his eyes wide before he turns to see Johnny looking at him from his car. Not knowing what else to do the mystery man panics and makes a break for it and Johnny gives chase! Of course, the mystery man doesn’t exactly know what he’s making a break for as he runs across the parking garage with a Super Spy in pursuit!

He looks for a way out desperately as his out-of-shape body begins to catch up with him, and Johnny begins to close the gap between the two. But nothing appears and the fat man quickly begins to slow down, panting hard as Johnny tackles him from behind and drives him to the hard concrete! Johnny quickly snaps on a hammerlock and pulls it back, getting a cry of pain from the fat man he kneels on top of.

“What are you doing here?!” he asks forcefully, pulling back on the arm.

“No-nothing! I swear!” he says, but a sharp yelp from the hammerlock being tightened.

“Then why did you run, damn it?!”

“Um, um-AH!”

“WHY ARE YOU HERE?”

“AH! OKAY! OKAY! I HAD TO SEE SOMEONE! That’s it, I swear!”

“Who?”

“Just a friend I know that works in production, I swear i-AHHHHHH!”

“You wouldn’t run if it unless someone I wasn’t supposed to know about. Who did you see?!”

“Okay, okay, I came to see Hearford! Judge Hearford!” the chubby man cries, and Johnny’s face turns of one of confusion and a bit of horror.

“Why?”

“Because we had a deal…”

“… What deal?”

The sound of running footsteps echo throughout the twisting back hallways of the Garden as Johnny Dangerous runs at a full sprint through them. Fire is in his eyes as he turns around another corner, looking for one man:

William Hearford.

The bastard!

He hits a straightaway, passing a few confused production people left behind to clean up after the big show earlier.

How could he do something like this?!

He rushes further, almost to his target…

He’s going to pay…

Turning a final corner, his target is in sight: The locker room of Justice and Rule. Too enraged to stop for a moment and catch his breath, he burst through the door breathing heavily.

“WHY YOU-“

He starts, but he only stares at a slightly frightened custodian. The tired Super Spy leans up against the door frame as he stares at the janitor with blank eyes.

“Where is the Judge?”

“He left a few minutes ago to get a cab,” says the janitor, quickly gaining his wits, “He’s probably gone right now.”

With those words, Dangerous slumps down to the floor, leaning up against door jam. His face a mixture of anger and confusion as he thinks about what he was just told over and over again; He can’t believe it, but every time he looks at it it makes total sense.

You are going to pay for this Hearford. You are going to pay dearly for this.

WE NEVER LANDED ON THE MOON

...I mean, very good promo. Very well written, and it sets up a potential new feud without giving away too much information. Nice job.

*shifty eyes*