TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JangoFett4Hire

New Me's wife kicks the shit out of him!

ADDIS ABABA (Reuters) - An enraged Ethiopian mother of five will be tried for the murder of her husband who died after she crushed his testicles in a fight, police told the state-run Ethiopian News Agency.

Police said on Friday the man was so embarrassed after the incident that he declined to seek treatment for the injury, and died days later.

"Following a disagreement over the husband's spending habits, his wife refused to give him his dinner and also decided to sleep alone," police in the western region of Wellega said.

"The husband was so angered by this affront by his wife that he tried to beat her. In the melee that followed, the wife grabbed and twisted his testicles causing serious damage."

Police said the unnamed woman, a resident of Wayu-Tuka district in Wellega, had had several arguments with her husband about the amount of money he spent on booze.

Guest The Old Me

You my friend, are an asshole. You have always been an asshole and will always be an asshole. And you're attempt to "flame?" me has fell flat on it's face and makes you look like the silly crotch rot that you really are.

Guest The Old Me
I don't get it...

Me neither. This guy should have just killed himself for me last night.

Oh, my bad. I meant to say TheMikeSC... sorry TNM, for any damage this rumor may have caused you.

This still makes no sense.

No, I was too busy drinking some beers and watching the Sox win last night, Ali G

Wow, that's really funny and cool! A sarcastic, beer swilling, Star Wars-loving wrestling fan? You must be such a popular guy, I wish I was gay so I could fuck your mouth and call you Sally.

Now, try and guess if I was being sarcastic.

Just because you aren't gay doesn't mean you can't fuck him in the mouth and call him Sally.

It just means you might not enjoy it in a sexual way; although you might like it in a dominating way.