TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

The 1 and Only Velocidential Thread 10-4-03

Guest hhheld_down

Velocity preview for Oct. 4, 2003

Catch Velocity every Saturday night at 10/9 CT on Spike TV!

Rey Mysterio takes on Nunzio of the FBI. Who is going to emerge as the top contender for the Cruiserweight Title? This match should go a long way in determining that.

Also, Rhyno will take on Funaki and Jamie Noble faces Shannon Moore in what should be a high-flying singles match.

Velocity will also look at what happened when SmackDown! GM Stephanie McMahon and Mr. McMahon were face to face on SmackDown! this week and have highlights from the tag team thriller between the Undertaker & Kurt Angle and John Cena & Brock Lesnar.

Don’t miss Velocity this Saturday night on Spike TV!

-------------------------------------------------

Confidential preview for Oct. 4, 2003

Lita has returned! This week on Confidential, the author of the just-released "A Less Traveled R.O.A.D. – The Reality of Amy Dumas" discusses the injury that kept her out of the ring for 16 months, what she did while she was away, her struggle to return to WWE and much more!

Bradshaw has been talkin’ stocks with other financial experts recently on the FOX News Channel. Check out some of the highlights this week.

Two weeks ago, several wounded soldiers attended RAW when the show came to Washington D.C. We’ll take a special look at these heroes and their interaction with the Superstars.

"The Rundown" is the No. 1 movie in America and, of course, the movie and its star, The Rock, have been getting tons of media attention. We’ll cover the coverage this week on Confidential.

Plus, we go behind the scenes for Jacqueline’s photo shoot for the October edition of RAW Magazine, Torrie Wilson goes "Outside the Ropes," and our classic match is the Undertaker vs. Mankind in a Buried Alive Match from October 1996.

Don't miss Confidential this Saturday night at 11/10 CT on Spike

credit wwe.com for both previews

Gee... I wonder why they'd pick that for a Classic match?

Undertaker:"'Cause ah'm in the main-event at No Mercy and ah WEEL win tha dubbya dubbya E tahtle, 'cause ah'm not feelin' lahke puttin' Brock Lesnar over agin!"

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Maybe the person asking her Q's will ask what's a perfect blowjob to her...

I hope Nunzio wins just so things can be different for a change. And poor Funaki.

the Undertaker vs. Mankind in a Buried Alive Match from October 1996.

I wonder who they got to pick this one. I would have rather seen the Boiler Room Brawl.

Fun match. I really don't see why they don't capatilize on Jamie's talent.

1st of all Noble has a girly name

2nd he is small

3rd need I say more

Fun match. I really don't see why they don't capatilize on Jamie's talent.

1st of all Noble has a girly name

2nd he is small

3rd need I say more

Well, I guess we know why Shannon isn't getting a push either.