TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MillenniumMan831

One and Only HeAT Thread

Courtesy of the good folks at wwe.com

Sunday Night HEAT preview for Oct. 5, 2003

Don’t miss the first Sunday Night HEAT since Jonathan Coachman and Al Snow lost their jobs as the RAW announce team last Monday night. How will they react? Find out on HEAT!

In action on HEAT, Spike Dudley takes on Rico and the newly entertaining Lance Storm faces Steven Richards. Rodney Mack is also in action on HEAT this Sunday!

HEAT will also take a look at the thrilling Ladder Match between RVD and Christian from RAW last Monday and also talk about Triple H’s $100,000 bounty on Goldberg’s head and what that means.

Don’t miss HEAT this Sunday night at 7/6 CT on Spike TV!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Stevie Richards will be on, so lets see if Snow/Coachman/Stevie/Victoria DEFY Steph's authority and ressurect Stevie Night HeAT! There, a run on sentence that makes a much more intriguing HeAT preview than above.

Storm Vs Richards should be good. Storm said on his board he does some type of "tribute" to Owen and Davey Boy in this match.

Storm Commentary

TV in Chicago is always great. Chicago is our all time most consistent hot crowd and Monday was no exception. I worked with Stevie Richards on HEAT and had a really good match.

Goldberg for some reason thought it was awesome and even met me at Gorilla to tell me so. The crowd was great and I’m actually starting to find myself in this new dancing gimmick (go figure). Be sure to watch this Sunday and see if you can spot my Owen Hart tribute. Actually I stole a page out of both his book and Davey’s. I hope everyone sees it as I intend, a tribute, not as disrespectful.

Edited by FeArHaVoC

Guest Mulatto Heat

The Davey tribute will likely be that delayed suplex he likes to pull out. As for the Owen tribute... I don't know. Maybe an Owen "wooo"? The spinning side kick? Can't really be the Sharpshooter otherwise he would have mentioned Bret as well as Owen.

Guest PowerPB13

Ah, Heat...the armpit of the Raw brand, which is the armpit of World Wrestling Entertainment, which is the armpit of the U.S. wrestling scene, which is the armpit of the entire wrestling world.

-Patrick

(Actually, that's not entirely true, Heat's more entertaining than Raw on most weeks...)

The Davey tribute will likely be that delayed suplex he likes to pull out. As for the Owen tribute... I don't know. Maybe an Owen "wooo"? The spinning side kick? Can't really be the Sharpshooter otherwise he would have mentioned Bret as well as Owen.

for owen maybe it will be the owen driver '97 [i wish], or the enziguri kick of death.

Yeah, for some reason this week's Heat has been hyped up as being something special. I heard something that Tommy Dreamer also has an awesome outing, and the Storm/Richards match was reported to have been good.

On a side note, I will forever hate Stephanie for all the shit she's done while being on the creative team. She's not qualified to be there and she will continue to ruin the product. :spank:

I wonder what is going to happen with Coach/Snow now... I don't know if the heel commentating team will work with them just both doing Heat... although the few matches I watched on the RAW with them, it was only flashes in and out of heel, mostly being the same.

Limbaugh became a regular on ESPN NFL Countdown this year. He made a comment that Eagles QB Donovan McNabb was overrated by the media because they wanted to see a black QB succeed. Why a bunch of white media folks would particularly like to see a black QB succeed is beyond me. Plus, he's been in 2 NFC Championship games and a couple Pro Bowls. It was a DUMB, ignorant comment to make. However, I thought it was blown a bit out of proportion by the papers, Presidential canditates, Al Sharpton, ect. and caused Rush to resign from ESPN (Thank God, I hated him anyway).

BTW, McNabb and the Eagles just beat the Redskins a couple minutes ago.

Guest JMA
Limbaugh became a regular on ESPN NFL Countdown this year. He made a comment that Eagles QB Donovan McNabb was overrated by the media because they wanted to see a black QB succeed. Why a bunch of white media folks would particularly like to see a black QB succeed is beyond me. Plus, he's been in 2 NFC Championship games and a couple Pro Bowls. It was a DUMB, ignorant comment to make. However, I thought it was blown a bit out of proportion by the papers, Presidential canditates, Al Sharpton, ect. and caused Rush to resign from ESPN (Thank God, I hated him anyway).

I already know all that. I was wondering what was up with the comment. I mean, this is wrestling (or Sports Entertainment... ugh), not a talking heads show.

Limbaugh became a regular on ESPN NFL Countdown this year.  He made a comment that Eagles QB Donovan McNabb was overrated by the media because they wanted to see a black QB succeed.  Why a bunch of white media folks would particularly like to see a black QB succeed is beyond me.  Plus, he's been in 2 NFC Championship games and a couple Pro Bowls.  It was a DUMB, ignorant comment to make.  However, I thought it was blown a bit out of proportion by the papers, Presidential canditates, Al Sharpton, ect. and caused Rush to resign from ESPN (Thank God, I hated him anyway).

I already know all that. I was wondering what was up with the comment. I mean, this is wrestling (or Sports Entertainment... ugh), not a talking heads show.

I was watching the Eagles game mostly and only caught the Rush reference once. If anything, you're reminding people that the late football games are ending.

Snow for President!