TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MillenniumMan831

One and Only HeAT Thread

what were the davey and owen tributes.

Owen --- Bustin out a "Wooooo!!!"

Davey Boy --- Delayed vertical suplex

Yeah, I caught on to that too. When he was doing the delayed vertical suplex i was thinking "This isn't like Storm.... ooooh yeah, the tribute thing."

I liked the match too, the crowd was nice enough to only chant boring for a few seconds. Lance Storm vs Stevie Richards makes me happy, ***.

This is great . . . 2 pages . . . The Browns are winning!

I wonder if at the end of the Stevie/Venis stuff, Val will be Stevie's Chief of Staff. I still think they can pull it off w/o the Wicked Witch of Stanford finding out.

I thought they canned the Stevie Night Heat stuff?

It's still going on....Meltzer mentioned on his show he didn't know what was going on....so maybe it can all be chocked up to crazy rumor?

Unfortunately, since the story broke, the skits have yet to return.

I wished I had taped the "Stevie Night Exclusive" after his Raw loss to Goldberg. Stevie "FIRED" (w/ Vince impression) a maintanece guy. He made Al Snow conduct an interview with him in which Richards claimed he would of beat Goldberg if this it was on Heat. He put on a Goldust mask and mocked him since they had a mini-Heat feud going on at the time. And for the icing on the cake, Victoria was playing in confetti, making snow angels and frolicing in it in joyful bliss. Even Stevie was thrown off. Oh well, if Victoria's happy, I'm happy!

We should sticky this thread and use it every Sunday.

And, I'm pretending I didn't see that Randy Savage rap commercial. He is one of my all time favorites, and that rappin' of his, it ain't cool. It looks more like Weird Al is doing a parody of what Savage would sound like if he rapped.