TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

Gentlemen, a moment of your time...

I just skimmed the last show, thinking it wouldn't be prudent of me to post this without reading it. Of course, there isn't much to say about that, since I'm sure you all know exactly how CC feels about the showing. heh

Now, let me just point out, since no one ever did when I was down here... JLers are both allowed and encouraged to read and comment on the WF. Guys, no one gets paid to do this. The only encouragement I've had to keep coming back every week for the past 18 months is the satisfaction of winning and knowing that there are other people reading my work. We all enjoy writing, and we all like knowing someone else is reading our stuff and following the angles we're working so hard on.

Come on up. We just had a promo show. It's not difficult reading, and there's some excellent (and important) angle development going on. If you have questions, pop into chat or hit someone up on IM and ask! Just take the time to read and comment on the shows.

Your humble World Champion,

Tom Flesher.

Guest Insanityman

Reading my other post in the first "Get off your ass" would be better... but here's my other two cents.

I know a lot of you guys skim the SWF shows and that's great. The goal of the SJL, though I shouldn't be lecturing about this, is to get bumped and have a fruitful and fun SWF run. It really helps if you know what's going on in the SWF, even if it means you can just make jokes and references with our commentators since two are active in the WF. It doesn't hurt to show you care, and maybe the SWF'ers will read your stuff and help out with your matches.

Giving feedback in both federations is pretty easy and there's no point in avoiding it. I know it can get frustrating if you post a losing match and get no comments. Or if you WIN a match and don't even get a good job. It drains your energy and patience for the federation. Well it's the same for the WF'ers, they need the feedback to keep going, keep having fun with the fed.

Sign in to follow this