TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NYU

The One and Only Raw Thread

Oh dear God. I forgot about HBK last week. Which probably means Rodney Mack will interfer in the match, drawing out Shawn Michaels to make the save. Goldberg pins Mark Henry, goes onto next week where he'll wrestle Mack again and HBK feuds with Mark Henry?

For the love of God. Bring Triple H or Nash back so we don't have to see this crap!

Updated Raw Preview, with matches......

GOLDBERG IS A HUNTED MAN

Oct. 6, 2003

Upset with losing the World Heavyweight Championship, Triple H has offered a $100,000 bounty to anybody that can rid WWE of Goldberg. It looks like Mark Henry is going to be the first man to try to collect. Can Henry destroy Goldberg?

Also, Shane McMahon's maniacal in-ring style resulted in a trip to the hospital. While recuperating there, Kane brutally attacked Shane, leaving him in a pool of blood. This Monday on RAW, Shane McMahon returns. What will happen when Shane and Kane are under the same roof?

In tag team action, the young tandem of Garrison Cade & Mark Jindrak will square off against the legendary Ric Flair and the "Legend Killer" Randy Orton. Can Cade and Jindrak pull out what may be the upset of the year? Or will the experience of Flair and Orton prove to be too much?

In more tag team action, Maven will team up with the sexy Trish Stratus to take on Steven Richards and Victoria.

Two more WWE Divas are scheduled for action on RAW, as Gail Kim takes on Lita.

Also, coming off last week's encounter with the Hurricane and his Superhero in Training, Kane will go one on one with Rosey. Does Rosey have enough powers in him to turn back the Big Red Machine?

Tune in to RAW (Spike TV, 9/8 CT) to find out.

Worst.......Raw...........EVER!

:throwup: :throwup:

So no matches planned yet for the Intercontinental Champion Rob Van Dam, former IC Champ Christian or Chris Jericho - but we got Garrison Cade, Mark Jindrak, Maven, and Rosey matches ahead of time.

:throwup: My god, that is an AWFUL Raw card. Just awful.

So no matches planned yet for the Intercontinental Champion Rob Van Dam, former IC Champ Christian or Chris Jericho - but we got Garrison Cade, Mark Jindrak, Maven, and Rosey matches ahead of time.

At least we know who Spike, Dreamer and Richards will be wrestling on Heat......

Guest hhheld_down

fuck this... thats pittiful... all those crap matches.. no mention of RVD or Jericho.. FUCK it.. even though I have no life and no place to go.. im gonna find something.. i will tape this shit and watch it later but i highly doubt i will be missing anything

Are you happy now that Raw is full of jobber matches? All of these matches should be on Heat not the main show. Hopefully the women's matches would be good tonight other than that I will watch MNF or maybe an inning or 2 of baseball.

Guest TheArchiteck

Eww.

I hope they change the card before the show starts.

At least Teddy Long will be in the so called Main Event scene.

Guest JMA

The WWE needs better jobbers. Where are Al Perez and "Iron" Mike Sharpe when you need them?

Guest Boo_Bradley

A WCCW Hwt Champ and A World title contender in the early 80's... hmmmm

Today that's the equalivalent of Tommy Dreamer (Former ECW champ) and Ron Simmons (Early 90's World title contender)

Guest Boo_Bradley

BTW I 'd just like to say this marks Week 60 (I think) of me personally not watching RAW

Guest JericholicEdgeHead

I would rather watch Iron Mike Sharpe vs. S.D. Jones or Moondog Spot vs. Lanny Poffo than Garrison Cade, Mark Jindrak, Maven, and Rosey.

Guest Super Pissed Smark
GOLDBERG IS A HUNTED MAN

Oct. 6, 2003

Upset with losing the World Heavyweight Championship, Triple H has offered a $100,000 bounty to anybody that can rid WWE of Goldberg. It looks like Mark Henry is going to be the first man to try to collect.

Please, someone tell me they've signed a new guy named Mark Henry and this isn't the Mark Henry I'm thinking of.

Can Henry destroy Goldberg?

Destroy him? Are they kidding? This "match" is going to look like it's in fucking slow motion. And Nash is next!

What will happen when Shane and Kane are under the same roof?

Is RAW being held in a cabin or something?

With MNF and baseball I'm not watching a single second of this shit. :throwup:

I'm glad I didnt buy tickets for Raw. Mohegan Sun is going to shit on that show.

Crowd: R-V-D ! R-V-D !

Vince: Oh god, the crowd wants something, but I don't know what. What could those letters mean? Uh......Rodney Mack, get out there. I'm giving you the ball.

*Vince sends Rodney Mack to the ring and the fans start booing*

Crowd: This show sucks ! This show sucks !

Vince: Wait....I know....I'll appeal to the hometown crowd. Where's Fink ? Fink !

Fink: Yes, sir.

Vince: Dress up as Tatanka, will you?

Fink: No problem, Mr. McMahon.

*Fink puts a headdress on, and paints his face. He then hops out to the "AIEIEIEIEIEIEIEEIEO" music, as one or two fans clap. Then......Rodney Mack squashes him*

*Crowd boos*

Vince: *groan* Do I have nothing they want ?! Wait...where's Mark Henry ? We'll get this crowd back!

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Bold Prediction: Lita fucks up a moonsault and hurricanrana, Gail Kim misses half her moves, and the crowd doesn't give a shit about her.

AH! It's Lita vs. Lita-lite! Something tells me there is going to be an injury in this match.

Hey, I thought the redhead from TEIII was Lita-lite.

Stevie on Raw should be alright.

And while we're talking about jobbers . . . bring back BARRY O!!! So, what's a sex scandal to stand in the way of record high ratings and big, big buckaroonies?!?

Guest Askewniverse
Next week Raw is live from the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, PA!  Thank God I didn't waste my money on tickets.

What makes you think that the show would be a waste of money?

::realizes that it's Raw::

Uh, never mind.

Edited by Askewniverse

Guest CronoT
Only thing that will save Raw is if Vince decides he wants Survivor Series to have Raw Vs Sd matches and SD guys start invading Raw.

Gee, why does that sound familiar?

Oh, that's right. I thought of it almost two months ago, even before SummerSlam.

Guest PowerPB13

"After Goldberg defeats Mark Henry tonight, the plan is for Henry to regain his heat by cleanly defeating Rob Van Dam for the Intercontinental Title next week on Raw. When asked for the reasoning behind the move, a high-ranking WWE executive(identified only as 'Paul L.') responded 'Neener neener'.

Source: My pessimistic imagination"

-Patrick

Thirty minutes to go until CAMERA SIX HILARITY

What's going to be the production fuck-up this week ? I say the camera follows Goldberg into a room, where Vince McMahon has Stephanie's breasts in his palm.

Vince: Uh......this isn't SMACKDOWN, STEPH ! SAY I QUIT !! *starts twisting her nipples*

Cameraman: Uh....worst case scenario. Get Maven out there NOW!

Next week Raw is live from the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, PA!  Thank God I didn't waste my money on tickets.

What makes you think that the show would be a waste of money?

::realizes that it's Raw::

Uh, never mind.

Heheh, knowing WWE it will not suck just to spite me.

I was actually considering it, but then I saw a commercial hyping up said Raw (with the Raw theme before this one), and it mentioned the "Pittsburgh debut of Goldberg." Yeah, this was before Unforgiven.

So I decided to pass.

Guest Sylvan Grenier
And while we're talking about jobbers . . . bring back BARRY O!!! So, what's a sex scandal to stand in the way of record high ratings and big, big buckaroonies?!?

<<Barry O>> est incroyable. Ou peut-etre je dirais, incroyable coucher avec.