TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Do You Wish To Write for TSM?

Guest ScottKeith

As the greatest Internet writer of all time I'm sure you are all dying to have me write for you.

Bah, now I've realized why I can never be a columnist.

I can tell you that I like something, but I just can't tell you why I like something. On the other hand, I can wholeheartedly tell you every facet of something I hate.

What a negative Nevermortal nancy I am.

Guest subliminal_animal
I wouldn't be surprised if someone posted the same Raw recap too weeks in a row and 90% of the readers wouldn't know it was the same.

This guy is too much.

EDIT: You got burned.

How long will it be before you choose people for the position, Dames? I watch Raw, Heat, and Velocity every week, but I'd have to wait til Saturday to do a Velocity recap, Monday for Raw, and nearly 2 weeks for Heat since this weekend's a PPv weekend. I really want to apply, but will the gig(s) still be open then?

Truthfully, I want Heat more than the others (even Raw)... and it seems to be the least desired job.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'd like to co-write a column with EQ called "Gigantic wooly spiders with dripping fangs, weekly"

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Animated ones...with lots of hair, and shiny eyes that look right at you..all twelve of them focused...

Guest The Real Nosferatu
I wouldn't be surprised if someone posted the same Raw recap too weeks in a row and 90% of the readers wouldn't know it was the same.

This guy is too much.

EDIT: You got burned.

Wow, I didn't realize I did that. Well, honest mistake I guess.

I am two stupid to notice things like thise sumtimes.

I will no longer be putting them into the same column...as I have realized that said column would be incredibly long.

I'll break them into different recaps...and have just posted my first NON TNA PREVIEW EVER.

Of course...it's Xplosion...which is just a TNA preview...

and have just posted my first NON TNA PREVIEW EVER.

Of course...it's Xplosion...which is just a TNA preview...

Dude. I'm half asleep, and even I realzied you fucked that up.

You shoulda put my first NON PPV TNA PREVCIWE EVER~!

... jsut with correct spelling...a nd I think I need that sleep now... *llook s at clock* crap. I'm supposed to be up o an hour.

Guest Mosaicv2
:headbang: Dames... i seem really interested in doin the TNA Xplosion weekly show because i got it in my cable service... i would contact u for the job... but my damn email is down... i askin for it... ill do a neat job... sok?! :gas:

:headbang: Dames... i seem really interested in doin the TNA Xplosion weekly show because i got it in my cable service... i would contact u for the job... but my damn email is down... i askin for it... ill do a neat job... sok?! :gas:

Then use PMs. Dames isn't going to let anyone do a recap without submitting a sample.

BTW, if you use silly online conventions like "u," "ill" and "sok" in your recap, it'll be a short read.

Quite frankly, I still haven't found anyone who I'm 100% satisfied with...

Keep on trying to improve if you guys have already sent in samples...

Dames