TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

Lucha Xtreme Wrestling's 2nd show date announced!

Lucha Xtreme Wrestling returns with it's sophomore event on Saturday, November 15. The Live event will once again be held at the prestigious Amazura Ballroom located at 91-12 144th Place in Jamaica, Queens, NY. Tickets are available now at www.Amazura.com or by calling the Amazura Ballroom box office at (718) 298-6760.

LXW officials have announced that November 15 will be the start of a tournament to crown the first Lucha Xtreme Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion. There will be four quarterfinal matches that will be taking place on November 15, and the first match has already been booked. In a match that will turn the wrestling world on it's ear, "1000% Guapo" Shocker will go one on one with one of the most heralded Lucha Libre talents in the entire world, Ultimo Guerrero!! Shocker is coming off a huge victory over Jerry Lynn at LXW's debut show and has made it known that he has joined the LXW for one reason- the LXW World Heavyweight Title. Guerrero is no stranger to Shocker, as they have had one of the most heated rivalries in Lucha Libre's history. Guerrero has told LXW officials that he will not settle for anything less than victory and will do whatever it takes to defeat his nemesis along the way to becoming the first LXW World Champion.

Details on the competitors involved in the remaining matches in the title tournament will be released in the upcoming weeks.

Come witness all the highflying, death defying action of Lucha Xtreme Wrestling LIVE on Saturday, November 15 at the Amazura Ballroom located at 91-12 144th Place, Jamaica, Queens, NY. Front row tickets, priced at $30.00 are now available at www.Amazura.com or by calling the Amazura Ballroom box office at (718) 298-6760. General admission tickets are priced at $20.00. Doors open at 5:00 PM, and bell time is 6:00 PM sharp. Be there, signs and all, as this event will be taped for home video release!

Directions (courtesy of www.Amazura.com):

By Subway:

Take the E, J, Z Subway line to Sutphin Blvd. Walk down Archer Ave. to 144th Place. Make a right and Amazura is at the end of the street.

By L.I.R.R.- Long Island Rail Road- (From All Points- East or West):

Take the train to the Jamaica Station. Walk down to Archer Ave. to 144th Place. Make a right and Amazura is at the end of the street.

From Manhattan:

Queens Borough Bridge/ 59th Street Bridge to LIE to Grand Central parkway East to Van Wyck Expressway South to Hillside/ Jamaica Ave. exit. Travel on the service road to Jamaica Ave and make a left. Go straight to 144th Place, make a right and Amazura is at the end of the street.

From Brooklyn/ Staten Island:

Belt Parkway to Van Wyck Expressway towards the Whitestone Bridge. Exit on Atlantic Ave. Travel on the service road to Jamaica Ave. Go straight to 144th Place, make a right and Amazura is at the end of the street.

From Staten Island:

Verrazano Bridge to Belt Parkway to Van Wyck Expressway towards the Whitestone Bridge. Exit on Atlantic Ave. Travel on the service road to Jamaica Ave. Make a right and take Jamaica Ave. straight to 144th Place, make a right and Amazura is at the end of the street.

From Bronx/ Westchester:

Whitestone Bridge to Whitestone Expressway to Van Wyck Expressway towards the Whitestone Bridge. Exit on Atlantic Ave. Travel on the service road to Jamaica Ave. and make a left. Go straight to 144th Place, make a right and Amazura is at the end of the street.

From Long Island:

L.I.E. to Van Wyck Expressway South (Kennedy Airport) to Hillside/Jamaica Ave. exit. Travel on the service road to Jamaica Ave. and make a left. Go straight to 144th Place, make a right and Amazura is at the end of the street.

From New Jersey/ Pennsylvania & All Points South:

Take New Jersey Turnpike to the George Washington Bridge to the Cross Bronx Expressway to Whitestone Bridge To Whitestone Expressway to Van Wyck Expressway to the Jamaica/ Hillside Ave. exit. Travel on the service road to Jamaica Ave. and make a left. Go straight to 144th Place, make a right and Amazura is at the end of the street.

From Connecticut & All Points North:

Take the New England Thruway to the Throgs Neck Bridge To the Cross Island Expressway heading towards the Whitestone Expressway to Van Wyck Expressway to the Jamaica/ Hillside Ave. exit. Travel on the service road to Jamaica Ave. and make a left. Go straight to 144th Place, make a right and Amazura is at the end of the street.

For further details and developments, please visit www.LXWrestling.com.

I think Josh Prohibiton (or was it M-Dogg 20) has something listed on their site about M-Dogg/Josh Vs. Scorpio Sky/Quicksilver 2/3 falls on that show, which should be great.

Ultimo Guerrero vs. Shocker sounds awesome.

I think I'll be back from college for this show.

And if M-Dogg/Josh Vs. Scorpio Sky/Quicksilver 2/3 falls happens, well all the more reason to go.

In what is sure to make lucharesu cry one of his heros knows something bad about lxw

http://www.socaluncensored.com/board/showt...3?threadid=4778

WEBB: "Must...say...something....Must...spill...the beans!

WEBB'S INNER VOICE: "No, man, you'll get us in trouble again!"

WEBB: Must...warn...workers...{faints}

Webb's a hero of mine? Trust me-I don't need to rely on what he knows about Slash, considering I know half the workers on the LXW roster myself.

Oh, and considering the # of times Webb has met Slash is well into the low single digits, I wouldn't really care, due to his credibility.

Edited by LucharesuFan619

Guest Joe Mama
considering I know half the workers on the LXW roster myself.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

oh man, have you though about taking your comedy act on the road? shit like this is golden