TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Longdogger_Pete

SJL WRATH CARD - October 12, 2003

SJL WRATH CARD - Sunday, October 12, 2003

Venue: The Gund Arena in Cleveland, Ohio... celebrating our 99th appearance!

Due Date: Sunday, October 12th @ 7 PM EST

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: Thoth

Thanks to everyone who sent in a "test card" to apply for the open booker spot. I'll announce the new booker within the next couple days so the new booker will have time to prepare.

HARDCORE MATCH

Daemon vs. Aecas

Description: Is Daemon still here? If he is, he'll have a challenge ahead as he tries to prove himself against Aecas.

Rules: Hardcore match - no rules.

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

SINGLES MATCH

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs. Dominic Korgath

Description: Spike has got to be awfully frustrated after losing two matches in the same show on Metal. Perhaps he can take out his aggressions on Dominic Korgath.

Rules: Standard.

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: Tod deKindes

SJL TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP, TAKE TWO

Brian Bowers © vs. Jay Morrison

Description: Bowers was scheduled to defend the TV title on Metal against Jay Morrison, but somehow, he ended up defending against Spike Jenkins instead. Let's see if we can get it right this time.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Kibagami

SINGLES MATCH

Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix vs. Manson

Description: Two guys near the top of the card face off, and Manson looks to regain his momentum after a tough loss to World Champion Insane Luchadore.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Thoth

MAIN EVENT

CHAMPION VS. CHAMPION

Insane Luchadore vs. Todd Royal

Description: The Insane Luchadore has taken on all comers so far in his quest to defend the top prize of the SJL. What's next for Andrew Rickmen? Well, Commissioner Raynor has decided that he won't keep looking until a suitable challenger is revealed. We'll start right here with European champion Todd Royal! This match is non-title, but if Todd Royal wins, he will receive a World title shot on a future show.

Rules: Standard

Word Limit: 5500

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

It's... well... rematch heavy. Edit: Less so with Manson/Aecas switched, but still.

If nothing else highlights it, this probably makes it clear that we're in need of the recruitment drive from HELL~!

-Z

Guest Aecas

From the Main Event to the Curtain Jerker....

"Oh the humanity! This very indignity pains me to the core of my soul!!!!!!!!"

On a serious note though this looks to be a very interesting card even if its still got loads of rematches but hey its all wrestling, and I'm eagerly anticipating the new SJL Booker!

*Pimps for his man Da Judge*

:headbang:

Guest Insanityman

I'm personally rooting for Taamo and Judge would be, well, the rule. Anyway, cool card and good luck to all.

EDIT: ....No, I didn't mean it was in a Justice and Rule joke. I am aware that Judge is JUSTICE~! and Ejiro is RULE~! (...Tom...).

Edited by Insanityman

Guest Insanityman

...What's next, Tom? That TNT was Bang Bang and Frost was Chilly Chilly?

Guest ToddRoyal

Yikes. Wasn't expecting THAT. Should be fun to write, win or lose. Hopefully I'll have TIME to write it.

ANOTHER plain singles match!?! I have hardcore moves in my move set...I WANT to use them!

:angry:

Ok, with that out of the way...(excuse my anger, I've just had a shitty soccer training with my so-called shambles of a 'team'.)...this should be a big challenge, and I'm not holding out much hope for a win...but, I'll try. G'luck to Todd as well.

Well shit...looks like I'm gonna have to no-show...and believe me, I'm as pissed off as Thoth and all will be. I've had one shitter of a week, and have hardly been on the computer all week due to having a big school assignment thrust upon me. And now, I've got 1,000 words of my match done, and half an hour left on the computer.

I'm real sorry to Manson, Thoth and everyone...and I'm also pissed off, so I'll leave you with this angry face...

:angry:

There.

well, I'd write something and send it in at least... you never know if Manson'll no show...

a 1500 word odd finish match is better than a double no-show.

I only have 2 matches so far. What the hell.

Get me more matches soon. Or the show that goes up won't be pretty. If you're no-showing, please let me or your marker know.

Guest Korgath

My apologies to Tod and Thoth for the late submission. Weekends are getting busier by the month.

Sign in to follow this