TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Coffin Surfer

Promo: watch me explode

Guest Coffin Surfer

(The camera fades in to a waistup shot of an obviously bored Danny Williams standing in front of the camera.  Towering behind him is an intimidating man with long dreads covering his face. Williams speaks in a laidback "out of it" voice."

I'll be brief, since every second this promo lasts, is a second being taken away from a quality wrestling match.  The man standing behind me is Taylor Nicholas Thompson. You can call him TNT for short, and because it sounds much cooler.

While he may be fresh out of training, I can already asure you he is head and shoulders above most of you SJL jobbers. Because unlike you, he isn't spending hours staring at himself in a mirror practing promos and facial expressions.  He isn't working on catchphrases, either.  He is busting his ass in the gym, learning new holds, learning new moves, getting stronger, and getting faster.

Sure he is a little green.  But thats where I come in, TNT has come to me for guideance.  Why a 2 time loser like me, you ask?  Easy, Because Iam one of the most intelligent and athletic mat artists to ever grace this sport, who has managed to over come adversity after adversity to still remain one of the elite.  Any normal man would have been washedup and retired had they been through what I have.  But I am still here and challenging the best the sport has to offer.

But enough about me.  TNT do you have anything to say to the unlucky bastard who has to face you Saturday.

(TNT steps in front of the camera, which has to pan back to fit all of him in. He speaks in a low gravely voice.)

Watch Me Explode.

(TNT steps back, and Deathwish steps back up to the camera and begans speaking again.)

I have no idea what the hell that means.  But If I was you Tod, I would be pissing my pants right now.  TNT is gonna dismantle, disassemble, and disembowel your lazy ass.  Now turn off that camera, we have taken up enough time.  I said turn off that damn camera.

(The camera fades out.)

Guest Tod deKindes

Coffin Surfer? I thought you were five_moves_of_doom...

But anyways, good promo. I need to get one in myself.

Guest Coffin Surfer

No were not the same person, me and 5movesofdoom, are working out an angle together.  Since I didn't have a match, I wrote the promo, while he works on his debut match.

Guest Tod deKindes

Neat. My match is already complete and sent to HVilleThugg. Lemme know what you think of my promo.

Guest Shawn

I like it. It reminds me of the early Brody/Flesher before I kinda backstabbed him and all....

Can't wait to see where this is going.

Sign in to follow this