TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JerryDrake

I'm back...

Guest JerryDrake

After getting banned over a year ago, I'm back for now. I must say i really matured since then. But I problay wont be here long because

A) I will get banned right away after this message

B) I don't like pro-wrestling no more

C) Some of the people on this board who will complain for my banning for no reason at all, because I don't agree with there opinion(Which is why the 1st time I was banned).

I missed the old smarks board on ezboard, it was so much funnier. Nowadays people try to hard to act cool and make friends on the internet. But on the ezboards it was more laid back. There were no friends, just people dissing each other. Didn't have to act cool, just be yourself. By the way, where's the SH0CKMASTER?

Guest JerryDrake
Umm.....I remember the old smarks. I've been posting in these parts since Febuary of 2000. So yeah....good times.....who are you again?

I was JerryDrake316, havent posted here in awhile.

It's been awhile since the old smarks, so it's understandable if you don't remember me.

I do tho, remember you. I have good memory!

If you were banned, why in the hell would you start a thread and point yourself out? At least the trolls are somewhat creative. Man you do suck.

Guest Fook

Not that it matters since you'll soon be gone, but I have absolutely no idea who you are.

Didn't he jack off to Keyshawn Johnson or something? What was that whole deal?

I think that was You Da Foo or whatever the hell his name was. I don't think they were the same person.

Or maybe they were...you never know with some of these people.

I think I remember him now...can't remember what his posts were like though. But I remember him hanging around for a long while....so he must've done something big to get banned.

I remember the days when BPS had just registered and Loss4Words posted ALL the time. Those were the days.....

Oh and remember Angleslam? I believe that was his name.....wasn't he Anglesault only more extreme? And then he got banned...and Anglesault appeared posting in about the same manner but denying that he was the same person....and now Anglesault's like an institution around here.

Yep...I'm the wisened old vet that gets no recognition. I've been around forever just nobody knows it or cares enough. I'm like the Bobby Eaton of TSM. Incredibley talented, been around forever, but nobody cares.

Yep...I'm the wisened old vet that gets no recognition. I've been around forever just nobody knows it or cares enough. I'm like the Bobby Eaton of TSM. Incredibley talented, been around forever, but nobody cares.

And by the time people finally do recognize your vast greatness, you will be forced to team with Joey Maggs exclusively on Worldwide before fading into obscurity.

God dammit.....at least I haven't changed from shitty gimmick to shitty gimmick over the years to keep me fresh......

*remembers being a wide eyed kid when he first came*

*remembers apologizing for everything and never sticking up for his opinions after that*

*remembers just kind of being there after that*

*remember being a complete ASSHOLE now....*

Ah....that's just character development.....

The Pacers fan.

*Ahem*

Is there a PROBLEM with that? ;)

Hey...y'all can HHHate all want. I'd rather Reggie hate.

As for Drake...you know, now that I really think about it, he reminds me a lot of Johnson.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Okay.

JerryDrake is an old school poster/troll.

He's been banned at TSM a number of times his most famous troll identity was as LexLugerRules (a poster he denys being despite all proof).

Well known for his lack of intelligince Jerry occasionally pops up at WDI where he is ignored and made fun of in the chat room.

He's a 2/10 on the annoying scale as deep down he's not that bad of a guy. He's just really really stupid.