TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Why do people fight...

I was at a party tonight at my friends' house tonight. It was supposed to be a small little thing, but it got bigger or whatever.

Long story short, a HUGE fight started over something dumb. I am a small guy, only 5'6", so I don't really get into things. But I got into it, and didn't get hurt or anything, but my friend saved day before I got murdered. I broke up a fight between two girls, then some dude started yelling at me for yelling at a girl. I was like, huh, and just backed away because I didn't see anyone I know and I saw 3 of them.

Basically, why do people fight? Why do they have to be such retards?

Dumb guys who think they are the shit when they aren't.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

I enjoy fighting because I get a sick pleasure out of it. Obviously, I can't speak for other, more normal people.

It's a party...you're surprised at a fight occurring? Me personally, I don't get the whole thing with fights but then again I'm not exactly the confrontational type(Unless I get really pissed off which is somewhat hard to do)

this Friday i was at this BIG party at some club and everybody was jumping and stuff and then this stupid fuck took my cap. i said "hey man, give me my cap". he said no, "give me the cap i don't want any trouble"...still no, i think i said it a couple more times, and the idiot still acted like this big though guy.

"why the fuck do idiots like you go around looking for trouble, give me the fucking cap back!", he went to hit me but missed by alot i almost didn't have to dodge, then i just smacked him in the face and he got KO on the floor and got my cap back yipeee...

see i'm not a fighter but if someone is really really really stupid i just have to hit'em, idiots like this really pisses me off.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

there are two reasons people fight:

1. stupid (this applies to 80% of people, so I assume it applies to 80% of fights)

2. they like hurting people (*cough*sandman)

Guest Insanityman

Because if you're good at fighting and aggressive- the situation always just seems to plop into your lap. I don't think my friends or I are the "shit" but we always seem to have pissed off people or have had fights. It just happens and I don't mind... I enjoy the adrenaline high and releasing my anger. Screw releasing it any other way, just give me some guy up in my face screaming third grade insults.

Guest El Satanico

fuck that breaking fights up bullshit. You aren't Ghandi, so just sit back and watch.

The only good reason to get personally involved in a fight not involving you, is if the fight involves a friend or family member and it's not one on one.

Guest SP-1

Generally because college aged males+alcohol/drugs=fights. We're just naturally aggressive creatures more often than not, and if it's not focused in the right directions it tries to focus on everything else.

Well I usually try to avoid fighting(unless it's with my brother...then i gleefully pound him)

Anyways I just try to avoid stupid people and stupid shit. However going through Junior High and High School I was always bigger than everyone. I've been 6'4" since about the 8th grade. So I've always got some LITTLE guy trying to pick a fight. And no not little by my standards. Little by everyone's standards. Usually a 5'7 or so guy would come up and start shit. I would of course usually pound them into the ground because they don't have anything to back it up(why can't the little guys that fight ever pick a fight with me? I would've happily taken an ass kicking once from one of them) and then I get accused of being a bully!

Guest El Satanico

I wouldn't just say males. Females may fight more than guys, it's just that males fights tend to be more violent.

Because they're drunk...

Yeah that basically sums it all up.

I just don't have that mentallity to fight. Like I said before, maybe it is because I am small, but it just isn't my thing.

Guest SP-1
I wouldn't just say males. Females may fight more than guys, it's just that males fights tend to be more violent.

Hahaha, true. Though, sometimes, a chick fight can be pretty vicious.

The most vicious fight I've ever seen was between a 5'5 90 lb girl in heels, a tight little miniskirt, and a drapey silk top that came down to her thighs, and her USMC boyfriend. She didn't even muss her makeup; he woke up in the emergency ward with dozens of stitches. It lasted for all of thirty seconds.

Yeah women can be pretty vicious....so be careful what you say to them. Always cover your face whenever you say something that may piss them off....which is well everything.

Guest El Satanico

Oh I wasn't at all saying fights with girls can't be violent.

Alot of people will tell you a girl fight was the best fight they have witnessed.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
The most vicious fight I've ever seen was between a 5'5 90 lb girl in heels, a tight little miniskirt, and a drapey silk top that came down to her thighs, and her USMC boyfriend. She didn't even muss her makeup; he woke up in the emergency ward with dozens of stitches. It lasted for all of thirty seconds.

Did it turn you on?

Did it turn you on?

Shit, it turned ME on.

Dames

Funniest non- fight:

I wa a freshman, about 5'8", all of 98 lbs. He was a Senior, about 6'1", 130 lbs. He said something degrading to a friend of mine (his ex) and I literally chaesd him around the school with a baseball bat, yelling at the top of my lungs. I wasn't even going to hit him, just scare him. It worked.

But, as soon as he stopped I kicked him in the nuts and jumped on my bus to go home. Cheat to win!

Did it turn you on?

Shit, it turned ME on.

Dames

Yeah, it did. Because as we all know every single homosexual out there tries to "convert" every even vaguely cute heterosexual he or she can find. No matter what the circumstances. It's part of our agenda, after all.

Get a fucking clue.

Did it turn you on?

Shit, it turned ME on.

Dames

Yeah, it did. Because as we all know every single homosexual out there tries to "convert" every even vaguely cute heterosexual he or she can find. No matter what the circumstances. It's part of our agenda, after all.

Get a fucking clue.

Now I know why I'm always chased around by gay men.....thanks for the info. Please report back to headquarters that I know your secret...

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Get a fucking clue.

Are you being sarcastic?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I will never in a million years step between two chicks wailin' on each other. Never. Too cruel. Whoever said guys are more vicious is completely wrong. When a couple drunk dudes get in a brawl, it usually ends when someone gets popped, and laid out. Women won't stop until some foolish fuck forcibly separates them, or until one is brutally mangled.

Did it turn you on?

Shit, it turned ME on.

Dames

Get a fucking clue.

All heterosexuals try to convert any cute homosexual back to our team. Its a tug of war, baybee....that we lose all the time.

Why do people fight. Well, half of the world in made up of disrespectful assholes and the other half are normal people. When the two collide, fights happen.

I personally can't see my grown ass brawling with anyone anymore. I mean, I was in the mall with my ex once and this guy basically started hitting on her with me standing there. Now my mind automatically says "Hit him in the face with the big metal chair and go see if Macy's has a sell on dress shirts because I need a new one." But then the "I'm grown" comes out and I just walk away. It is hard to fight the "make them all bleed" tendacies that existed years ago, but they are slowly dieing. I figure by the time I hit 30, basically all of my overly violent tendacies will be gone and I will be teaching my kids to not do what I did.

So goes life.