TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Addy

Anybody else gwar marks here?

Guest Addy

Anybody else into GWAR? I personally love 'em, with Scumdogs Of The Universe being one of my all time favourite CD's.

They, apparently also have a killer show that must be witnessed. But living in the UK I probably will never go to one :( Oh well, I set up a deal with someone from Scotland, and he said that if I send him the tapes he'll put all the GWAR footage he has on them, yay!

So then who else here likes GWAR?

Guest swan

I'm a Gwar fan. I went to a show about 4 years ago. It was crazy. Most fun I ever had at a show. It was just a free for all. Check out their video releases, funny shit.

im not a fan of gwars music, but there shows are a f'n experience, its a total mindfuck.

Guest swan
im not a fan of gwars music, but there shows are a f'n experience, its a total mindfuck.

And if you stick around after the show you can meet all the guys and gals since they basically are the road crew too. Nice folks.

Guest hobu0

I don't really know much of their music, but they're coming to town soon and I want to go, but no one wants to go with me and I don't want to go alone!!!!

Guest El Satanico

Well i use to just consider them stage acts that mainly sucked musically, but without actually hearing more then a few songs. I actually listened to a CD and they weren't as bad as i thought. Of course they aren't a great band with amazing talent but they aren't trying to be.

I still wouldn't claim to be a big fan of the band, but they aren't as bad as i once assumed.