TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

The One & Only RAW Thread

Guest CronoT

MAVEN CHALLENGES A LEGEND

Oct. 13, 2003

The young Maven is confident he can out-wrestle the legendary Ric Flair. The Nature Boy claims that he has had more World Championship reigns than Maven has had women. On Monday night, the two RAW Superstars will settle their differences in the ring. Can Maven upset the Nature Boy? Or will Flair teach Maven a thing or two about respect? Tune in to RAW (Spike TV, 9/8 CT) to find out.

Also, it has just been learned that Kane's condition has been upgraded to stable. To find out more on Kane, tune into RAW Monday night.

Gee.....watch RAW, or Monday Night Football?

Maybe that...

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

rumor I heard awhile ago about Maven turning heel

will happen tonight.

Guest renegade v.1

Hmm very interesting Rico could we see:

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

maven as the newest member of evolution

Guest Redhawk

Funny how Kane was always a "monster" as a heel, but as soon as Shane McMahon gets a hold of him, he's a "human being" who feels pain and even has to go to the hospital. I don't recall even the mighty '98-era Stone Cold Steve Austin turning heel Kane into a human being.

Guest TripleHater
Meh... I just wanna see if Flair can carry Maven...

Flair cant even carry him-self.

Meh... I just wanna see if Flair can carry Maven...

Flair cant even carry him-self.

A broken down Flair is still better than 9/10ths of the RAW roster anyway.

Besides, Flair still fucking owns, ***** matches or not.

UYI

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
A broken down Flair is still better than 9/10ths of the RAW roster anyway.

Besides, Flair still fucking owns, ***** matches or not.

Um, no and no. Honestly can't remember the last time Flair incorporated psychology or offense that wasn't punch-kick and maybe a figure four and some rinse-repeat cheating into a match on Raw. Maybe that's because I can't stand watching him in the ring and don't pay enough attention, but that's all that sticks out in memory.

That and he's HHH's bitch. As long as he is, he's without hope.

Guest Coffey

I like the part where most of the people who complain about people like Undertaker, HBK, etc. older wrestlers needing to hang up the boots, are the same people that sing praise towards Ric Flair still.

Fickle.

Big Question of the night:

Will there be another Crips Video Package this week, or no?

My money's on yes.

Hopefully.

I dig 'em. Its like a throwback to an old school angle.

I like the part where most of the people who complain about people like Undertaker, HBK, etc. older wrestlers needing to hang up the boots, are the same people that sing praise towards Ric Flair still.

Fickle.

Taker just had a MOTYC with Angle a month ago. Michaels, though he does suck, can still bump around and knows where he is in the ring. Flair is like a lost puppy in there and when he doesn't know what to do, he just whoooo's and chops his opponent.

Fickle.

Taker just had a MOTYC with Angle a month ago. Michaels, though he does suck, can still bump around and knows where he is in the ring. Flair is like a lost puppy in there and when he doesn't know what to do, he just whoooo's and chops his opponent.

Exactly . . . God bless Flair!