TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest swan

Huge ozzy news

Guest swan

Source: Blabbermouth.net

Ozzy Osbourne will reportedly receive his star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame in front of the Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum at 6780 Hollywood Boulevard at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. and Highland Av. On Friday, April 12th.

The ceremony will take place at 11:30 AM and Ozzy fans are invited to come down and share in the moment. Ozzy, the family, and other luminaries will also be present for the occasion.

In other news, Ozzy has reportedly been invited to dinner at the White House by US president George W. Bush, according to BBC News.

The invitation follows the hugely-successful launch of The Osbournes, a new reality TV show following the Black Sabbath singer and his family.

The Osbournes has become music channel MTV's biggest-ever hit in the US, with more than six million viewers and President Bush is said to be a huge fan.

Osbourne said he was stunned to be invited, according to the Express newspaper.

He said: “I thought I'd be on a wanted poster on the wall, not invited to his place to tea.”

Guest Kinetic

I had no idea the show was that popular.  Am I the only one that can't stand it?

it entertains me. there really is too much of their annoying daughter and not enough Ozzy though.

Guest hardyz1
and President Bush is said to be a huge fan.

Hmm...maybe W's not a total fucking retard like I thought.  He's got good taste, at least.

Guest Kinetic
and President Bush is said to be a huge fan.

Hmm...maybe W's not a total fucking retard like I thought.  He's got good taste, at least.

He's probably just tickled pink that there's a family more fucked up and corrupt than his own.  Besides the Reagans, that is.

I had no idea the show was that popular.  Am I the only one that can't stand it?

I hate it too.

it entertains me. there really is too much of their annoying daughter and not enough Ozzy though.

I saw some episode where his gross daughter was made because she to go to gynocologist and she was talknig about her pussy and how to prep it for it. That was so sick I almost puked. It probably smells like rancid meat.