TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lando Griffin

iTunes on PC

Looks a lot like a Mac interface. Brushed steel window with Aqua-style buttons.

A lot of people will bitch and moan about how it organizes music. If you aren't careful, it'll make various folders by Artist/Album for your music. Those of us who chuck all our MP3s into one gigantic folder will be pissed to find things changed unless they BE CAREFUL.

Registered a Music Store account but haven't decided what I'll buy for kicks.

I use iTunes on the Mac. If your worried about it messing up your MP3 folders and such, I know on my version there's a preference as to whether it moves the files and such.

You're paying for digital music?  Has the RIAA brainwashed you?

I don't use iTunes for purchasing music...I'm using the previous version without the store option. At home I use Macs and it's the best Mp3 player/library software.

You're paying for digital music? Has the RIAA brainwashed you?

I want to! I'm a quality nut, and these sound quite good. I also don't like risking lawsuits, no matter how unlikely they are to happen to me.

Also, I don't mind supporting the actual artists. These are a cheaper than the CD copies in most cases, which makes me think a lot of the label bloat has been cut out.

But, since I don't have infinite funds, I'll just buy whatever I have a hard time getting on Kazaa (many times a song will have 300 people sharing but it turns out the song is scrambled or has a fucking Windows system beep in it and appearantly nobody cares to get rid of it and get a real copy.) I'm not going to search to the ends of the earth for proper copies of music if I don't have to.

I have a Nomad Jukebox and I have a relatively simple name system for my music. I've got about 70+ albums on it and 2100 songs total.

Dames

The only major label that has promised to keep it's new releases at $10 or less like iTunes does is Universal.

Otherwise, buying the CD can get very expesnive. Did I mention that you can make as many CDs of these tracks as you want?

I guess if you're fine with your 96-128K songs with mondo distortion and system beeps in them, then go on ahead.

Damn commies. ;)