TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Tino Standard

SportsCenter just got burned!

6 p.m. SportsCenter, Dan Patrick is interviewing "That Fan"... Steve Bartman (or so he thinks) live on the air.

Questions are going along fine, then they get to the last one and Patrick goes: "Do you think you'll be able to live in Chicago after this?" 'Bartman' responded: "Do you like Howard Stern's BUTT cheeks?"

Dead silence for like five seconds, then Patrick looks at the camera and goes, "We've been duped." And then a commercial.

SportsCenter just got burned by an impostor live on the air. BWAH HA HA HA HA HA

Guest Salacious Crumb

Good.

I've really grown tired of ESPN lately and it's nice to see them made fools of.

6 p.m. SportsCenter, Dan Patrick is interviewing "That Fan"... Steve Bartman (or so he thinks) live on the air.

Questions are going along fine, then they get to the last one and Patrick goes: "Do you think you'll be able to live in Chicago after this?" 'Bartman' responded: "Do you like Howard Stern's BUTT cheeks?"

Dead silence for like five seconds, then Patrick looks at the camera and goes, "We've been duped." And then a commercial.

SportsCenter just got burned by an impostor live on the air. BWAH HA HA HA HA HA

:lol:

That is gold.

I was watching that earlier after PTI but not really paying much attention as I was having a conversation with someone, but that last line made me bust out laughing. Man, that was classic.

Guest Putty
You would think ESPN would be more careful then that.

The guy left a voice mail with Steve Bartman saying what he was going to do, and Bartman called him back and provided him with personal info so he could get through ESPN's screeners.

Hey, at least Steve got some retribution.

You would think ESPN would be more careful then that.

The guy left a voice mail with Steve Bartman saying what he was going to do, and Bartman called him back and provided him with personal info so he could get through ESPN's screeners.

Hey, at least Steve got some retribution.

Oh I see... thought they just let some guy on without any sort of check.

Guest Wildbomb 4:20

Ladies and gentlemen, this is just a great lesson in media idiocy.

Dan Patrick's reaction is CLASSIC. He looks like he just wants to go shoot whoever got this guy on air, and just scream "FUCK." Hey, baseball players can do it on the field, so why can't Dan? I would have laid down a beautiful audio track of obscenities. I feel Dan's pain (broadcast journalism major).

Just saw the tape -- Man was that funny. I don't like crank calls, but callers that get through to news organizations are the only exception to this rule for me.

It looks like Dan wants to either kill whoever let Janks on the air or laugh out loud.

Oh, and I lost even more respect for ESPN when watching the 1 a.m. SportsCenter. They did a Top 10 Bloopers of the postseason, and the two anchors were trying to be funny when showing these "highlights."

Too bad they didn't include Patrick's "blooper." I mean, that would have been great -- they could have included it in with the actual Bartman faux pas.

Bitches can't even take a moment to laugh at themselves...

Its not the prank call that's funny as much as they made it live on Sportscenter. Its that they got on air that makes it humorous.

Someone needs to find a vidcap of Dan Patrick's reaction, and plaster OWNED! on it.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

I woulda loved it if when he asked "Do you like Howard Stern's buttcheeks?" Dan patrick just non chalantly said, "Yes, but back to the game..."

The link 'Putty' put up seems to work.

Kinda sucked that 'the fan' messed up the line, "Um, do you like Howard Stern BUTT cheese?"

Patrick had a look on his face as if to say, "GODDAMMIT, I just KNEW this would happen!" Even though I'm sure he had no clue.

Just saw the tape -- Man was that funny. I don't like crank calls, but callers that get through to news organizations are the only exception to this rule for me.

It looks like Dan wants to either kill whoever let Janks on the air or laugh out loud.

Oh, and I lost even more respect for ESPN when watching the 1 a.m. SportsCenter. They did a Top 10 Bloopers of the postseason, and the two anchors were trying to be funny when showing these "highlights."

Too bad they didn't include Patrick's "blooper." I mean, that would have been great -- they could have included it in with the actual Bartman faux pas.

Bitches can't even take a moment to laugh at themselves...

Okay, I must ask. Prank? or Crank?