TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rawmvp

Explain THIS TO ME

Here's a surefire way to ease the pressure and get her to ask YOU out. I guarantee it will work.

Get a tattoo on your forehead like Gorbachev. The next time you see her, do a Cossack dance. And say "In America, you ask girl out on date. In Russia, girl ask out YOU!"

Guest rawmvp

Speaking of being lonely, she'll often leave class if her friends don't come. When this occurs, she's the only student in her row, and as a result, she'll exit the classroom. The next time this occurs, I'm going to quickly switch rows and sit next to her. When she asks me why I've switched seats, I'll say, "So you won't be lonely anymore" followed by a smile. What do you think?

Guest rawmvp

I know it seems like an obvious answer, but I'm just so incredulous of the truth, as harsh as it may be.

If she does leave, though, I'm gonna bellow with a sly sneer, "Bring your RAVISHING RUSSIAN RUMP back here!" That'll turn her on. She'll be putty in my hands.

Edit: Or as she is leaving, I can run up to her, grab her arm, pick her up and throw her against the wall; this, of course, will be followed by an intense make-out session. I hear Russian girls like it rough, anyway. Think Famke Janssen and Pierce Brosnan in GoldenEye.

Edited by rawmvp

Guest Black Widow
There is this Russian girl in my class, who is from the Ukraine, to be exact. She doesn't have any conspicuous accent, so you'd probably never know that she's only been living in America for 10 years (she's 19 or 20 overall). She's amazingly beautiful, and has the most resplendent, luminous eyes you'll ever see. You can literally get lost in 'em; I should know, because I have. She has dark hair that cascades down her immaculate forehead. Her porcelain skin is pristine and her demeanor is placid.

Now, enough with the physical descriptions.

She's what I would call an anomaly; she is the idealistic woman -- at least upon first glance. Her looks are enchanting; her green eyes are surreal; she's immensely intellectual; she has good morals; she's nice; and, she has a beaming heart. In other words, this isn't the type of girl whom you would just spend one night with; this is a girl whom you would never tire of even after an eternity of being with her.

Now, this is how I feel about her -- as you can tell I have strong feelings about her because I know how special she truly is. Here's the problem: I can't figure her out. Let me explain: She is extremely bashful, and rarely shows any emotion in class; she doesn't really laugh or smile even when a funny joke is imparted. During Biology class -- the setting where I've met her -- she remains earnest from the commencement to the end of class. You can tell she has a sense of tranquil determination in her eyes, as if nothing can impede her from peering into the microscope. Perhaps she is overly serious about her future? But that doesn't mean that she has to inhibit characteristics that she would otherwise exhibit outside of a classroom setting. Furthermore, she almost refuses to be vulnerable or look susceptible in the eyes of others. For instance, she refuses to wear glasses and will often walk up to the chalkboard and feverishly copy down some notes with an uncomfortable squint in her eye. The other day I walked up to her and said, "You know, this is probably none of my business, but I'm sure you'll look just as beautiful with glasses as you do without them." Her response: Nothing. She didn't even stare at me; in fact, she continued to jot down the notes before returning to her seat. I asked her if she would like to "join forces" and form a study group, but she declined that offer, too, citing the fact that she doesn't get much done in group atmospheres, which is understandable. Today, I asked her if she would like a copy of my notes -- because she was busy doing work for another class -- but she rebuffed my offer, again.

As previously mentioned, she doesn't show any emotion and skillfully veneers any disgruntlements or sentiments of content she may be feeling. At times I feel like it just isn't me; perhaps she doesn't have an affinity for people. She seems eerily withdrawn and introverted for someone who can win other peoples' hearts with just her outer appearance. As evidenced by her background, she is a traditionalistic, conservative girl who may be a virgin who has never been privy to an intimate relationship before, which would certainly elucidate all of her "unconventional" traits. Maybe I need to take it easier, and slowly make my way into her heart. Knowing that she's very shy, however, prompts me to become the aggressor, but so far, she hasn't been very amenable to my questions and curious staring.

How do I approach such a girl?

All feedback would be appreciated.

Sounds like me...

Well, I'm not going to bother reading the rest of this thread, because...

1) You wussed out (correct option) or...

2) You went for someone out of your league, and you hate life now.

Guest Black Widow
I know it seems like an obvious answer, but I'm just so incredulous of the truth, as harsh as it may be.

If she does leave, though, I'm gonna bellow with a sly sneer, "Bring your RAVISHING RUSSIAN RUMP back here!" That'll turn her on. She'll be putty in my hands.

Edit: Or as she is leaving, I can run up to her, grab her arm, pick her up and throw her against the wall; this, of course, will be followed by an intense make-out session. I hear Russian girls like it rough, anyway. Think Famke Janssen and Pierce Brosnan in GoldenEye.

No... Russian girls like control, at least most of my friends do.

I will admit that European girls are easier to hook up with... since they don't have the dipshit American ideals that sex is this glorious thing that only people "in love" do.

Guest rawmvp

If you don't mind, can you elaborate on "control" and carefree European ideals.

Edited by rawmvp

Guest rawmvp

Update: She's starting to warm up to me. Today, she asked me how she's gonna do all her work for the month of November. I said, "like the Nike commerical says, Just do It." She didn't laugh but her friend, who is just as hot, did. I dunno, maybe she was looking for me to console her and tell her that everything was gonna be okay. She also talked about hating her last name because it's too long. She can't imagine NOT changing her last name upon getting eloped. I asked her if she was the submissive type, and her friend answered for her by saying, "yes." Interesting. I might throw her against the wall and make-out with her after all. She'll probably like it.

I also noticed that she would literally SIGH a lot during class, today (she sits behind me). Maybe she's signalling me? A few days ago, in Bio Class, we had a plethora of plants and shrubs laid out on the tables. At one point, while I was sitting next to her, she took one the plants by its stem and pretended to fling it at me in a playful manner. Was she flirting or just being silly?

I thought of doing the following scenario, and just wanted your input. When she grouses about her workload, again, I'm gonna tell her that I have an exercise that will make everything a lot clearer. I'll tell her to close her eyes and rest her hands on her lap and to take deep breaths, in through the nose and out through the mouth. I'll tell her not to open her eyes unless I give her the cue. I will take off my own glasses and put them on her (remember her unwillingness to wear glasses because of how she may be perceived in public); this will be followed by a juicy kiss on her lips. She'll open her eyes and I'll say, "Hopefully, this exercise clarified any of your worries or doubts." Too corny or is it worth a shot?

Edited by rawmvp

Um, I would say that every post you've made in this thread is too corny.

You are too pressed about this girl.

Edited by EricMM

Are you nuts? I somehow managed to blow half of my house up just getting out of bed this morning. If that isn't complicated, I don't know what is.

I won't even get into the tragedy that was making breakfast...

Are you nuts? I somehow managed to blow half of my house up just getting out of bed this morning. If that isn't complicated, I don't know what is.

I won't even get into the tragedy that was making breakfast...

You blew half your house? You don't still live with your family do you?

Guest Ram
I said, "like the Nike commerical says, Just do It."

You best not make any more "jokes" like that again.

You'll do a lot better when you tone down the attempts at speaking poetically.

A lot of what you've said in this thread is prhased awkwardly, and it seems like you're trying to use big words whenever possible. Girls HATE that.

They like it when your speech is relaxed and cadenced properly. Trust me on this one.

Guest rawmvp

Actually, I was never trying to use big words on purpose. Since I spend a lot of time writing, certain words come to me naturally. Though I do know what you mean about girls hating big words, so I'll try to conscientously tone them down.

Oh, I probably shouldn't bring this up, but the other day, while I was talking to her, she rolled her head back and stretched, revealing half of her stomach. I saw something similar on last week's OC episode, and I was just wondering if girls do that to get a man's attention?

Edited by rawmvp

Interesting. I might throw her against the wall and make-out with her after all. She'll probably like it.

rape is just surprise sex

I thought of doing the following scenario, and just wanted your input. When she grouses about her workload, again, I'm gonna tell her that I have an exercise that will make everything a lot clearer. I'll tell her to close her eyes and rest her hands on her lap and to take deep breaths, in through the nose and out through the mouth. I'll tell her not to open her eyes unless I give her the cue. I will take off my own glasses and put them on her (remember her unwillingness to wear glasses because of how she may be perceived in public); this will be followed by a juicy kiss on her lips. She'll open her eyes and I'll say, "Hopefully, this exercise clarified any of your worries or doubts." Too corny or is it worth a shot?

That depends, do you want her to laugh as hard as I am right now? If we have to tell you if THAT's corny, you should probably just forget about the whole thing. You have no chance. Coming from me, that's seriously sad.

girl's shirts tend to be a lot shorter than guys.

Thus they can do one of three things. one, not stretch, ever. two, hide when they do, three, reveal a little stomach.

In other news you are officially displaying the same tendancies towards women/girls I had in 7th grade. How old are you again?

Guest rawmvp
That depends, do you want her to laugh as hard as I am right now? If we have to tell you if THAT's corny, you should probably just forget about the whole thing. You have no chance. Coming from me, that's seriously sad.

Ummm yeah, that was the intention. To make her laugh, to cheer her up. I wasn't trying to be romantic or anything; I was hoping she'd see through the lines and laugh just like you did.

No, no, we laugh because you are a silly, silly little man. With no romantic future in sight. Please, please don't inject your genetic material into the ovaries of this frigid Russian girl, or we will have more silly people butchering the English language than there already are.

Sign in to follow this