TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rising up out of the back seat-nuh

100 Reasons Why Chave Rocks!

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Holy spam/troll.

I'd edit that post, its a waste of bandwith. Tom will ban you. And we'll all rejoice.

40. His thread got Gheyme banned.

Guest TheGame2705
Holy spam/troll.

I'd edit that post, its a waste of bandwith.  Tom will ban you.  And we'll all rejoice.

I'd edit all your posts. They're a bigger waste of bandwidth.

Edited by TheGame2705

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Holy spam/troll.

I'd edit that post, its a waste of bandwith. Tom will ban you. And we'll all rejoice.

We can only hope.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Holy spam/troll.

I'd edit that post, its a waste of bandwith.  Tom will ban you.  And we'll all rejoice.

....clever.

and you are just noticing this now hungryjack? He turned into a super dude gay loverboy only after IDRM made a killing off of it. He never mentioned anything of it before. In fact, in hsi previous gimmick, he was too busy carrying around CJ's jock.

Guest TheGame2705
Holy spam/troll.

....clever.

and you are just noticing this now hungryjack? He turned into a super dude gay loverboy only after IDRM made a killing off of it. He never mentioned anything of it before. In fact, in hsi previous gimmick, he was too busy carrying around CJ's jock.

Actually it became an issue when I responded with my own personal stories in LSD. Then people took offense to the stories or found them funny. I'm not gonna hold back my own stories. For those who find it funny I usually play around with it a little bit like the fake flirting with Damaramu. I don't have messageboard gimmicks. That goes out to Tiffany Malibu, Rad/Ingram/Whatever the fuck else you come up with, and CWM/TMO/ScottKeith and anybody else who thinks I do.

I grew tired of doing that shit at WDI a year ago and have been lazy and haven't cared enough to make a messageboard gimmick. I also don't post stuff to get a reaction out of people like you do Banky.

You know Sigur Ros are shite. Oh wait, you don't yet.

Sigur Ros own you all.

They're a bunch of Icelandic indie kids fronted by a one-eyed homosexual who sings like a girl and plays his guitar with a cello bow. And they recorded one of the greatest albums of all time when they were 20.

They are the anti-Andrew WK (although they both rock).

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Man, I'm almost curious enough to go to a different messageboard, just because of that fish..