TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Angle Mark

Road Warrior Hawk passes away

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Jake Roberts used him as a dick at Heroes of Wrestling PPV and probably sold him for Crack last year.

jakefondle.gif

masterjake.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor Roberts....

I'm guessing you saved those from Wrestlecrap.

Jake Roberts used him as a dick at Heroes of Wrestling PPV and probably sold him for Crack last year.

jakefondle.gif

masterjake.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor Roberts....

I'm guessing you saved those from Wrestlecrap.

Indeed, I have all of their stuff saved on my computer now.

The only question, is this.

Which one of those .GIF's is the most disturbing?

Ok, carry on now, I didn't mean to turn this into a Roberts' most disturbing moments thread.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I Wish the Wrestlecrap site was still complete...:Sniffle::

Anyway...Will a Picture of RW Hawk be on the Site main page instead of Vince/Steph definition next week, or will RD no-sell his death and only give minor notice in the Mailbag?

Anyway...Will a Picture of RW Hawk be on the Site main page instead of Vince/Steph definition next week, or will RD no-sell his death and only give minor notice in the Mailbag?

I'm sure he'll have a picture up of him, as well as a fitting tribute.

It's sad that Hawk himself has some WrestleCrap, with his "drunk/suicide" angle.

hawkpushed.gif

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I'm sure he'll have a picture up of him, as well as a fitting tribute.

It's sad that Hawk himself has some WrestleCrap, with his "drunk/suicide" angle.

hawkpushed.gif

Don't forget Rocco.

The dummy not Public Enemy member.

He was never one of my absolute favorites, but a part of me will miss him - he was still an important part of the business back when I first got heavily interested in wrestling back in the early 90s. I feel bad for his family as well.

If this is drug related - not from present use, but perhaps from past indiscretions - it does make one wonder how many people are going to have to die before they reach their 50th birthday before someone somewhere cuts down on the worst of the drug abuse.

Let's not forget that it IS possible that he, well, just died.

Many people just pass away in their sleep for no good reason other than it was their time.

Let's wait untill the cause of death is revealed before we comment on that issue.

Either way, we shouldn't let his personal life get in the way of him as a worker and what did for so many years to entertain us. That is what should matter to us, and that is how we should remember the man.

I'm certain that's the way he'd want it also.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

::shocked Billy Graham is still kicking::

Now Road Warrior Animal is by himself. ::sniffle::

I guess its time to sign Hawk from TE2 to take over.

Guest The Decadent Slacker

I feel more sad about this than Stu. Why? Because I had more of a personal attachment to Hawk. Seen him on TV forever, laughed at his interviews for the wrong reasons-he just was one of those guys i always associate with my youth when it comes to wrestling. Due respect to Stu, but i can't really grieve for a guy i didn't have some sort of personal type bond with. With Hawk, it just reaffirms the reality that yes, my childhood is on life support. I'm sorry for the family, & he BETTER get some kind of tribute from Vince. TNA is a given.

Fucking hell...only 2 guys from that era will make it: Funk & Roberts.

Guest hhheld_down

man... thats horrible... i grew up watchin LOD too and this is just really sad and shocking.... RIP

I just hope thats the last wrestler death this year, there has just been way too many this year.

I dunno what saddens me more, the fact that Hawk's dead or that I'm not shocked about it.

It's a shame though. The Road Warriors (along with Ric Flair) were really the first wrestlers I ever knew. My brother was a big fan of theirs, and when I was like 3 or 4, he had all of their posters on the wall and what not, and even though I didn't really watch wrestling regularly until I was 7 or 8, I became a fan of theirs through him, and remained a big fan up until 98, where Russo basically buried them in their feud with the Outlaws.

I heard he'd gotten religious lately, so I sincerely hope this isn't another drug-related death.

Either way, RIP Hawk.

Guest Your Olympic Hero

I thought Hawk commited suicide on Raw years ago.

But on a more serious note, sad news. Hawk had cleaned himself up alot over the past year from what I've read, but I guess it was too little too late.

Guest FrigidSoul

Anybody notice that the average age of death for a wrestler is slowly creeping up to be worse than for football players? I just kind of find that in itself shocking

This sucks! I can't believe Road Warrior Hawk is dead! Soon enough, you pop in a tape from a show just 10 years ago and just about everyone on it will be dead.

Yeah, pretty soon Wrestlemania 7 and 8 will be able to be reenacted in Heaven.

On another note, I would like to sample some of the immortality serum that Scott Hall has been making in his basement. Word is he also shared it with Raven and Tammy Sytch.

This sucks! I can't believe Road Warrior Hawk is dead! Soon enough, you pop in a tape from a show just 10 years ago and just about everyone on it will be dead. That is just plain fucked up! :(

WWF's Canadian Stampede ppv was only 6 years ago, and four of the ten people in it's main event are now dead. [brian Pillman, Owen Hart, British Bulldog, and now Hawk]

Maybe there's not a "Hart Family Curse" as some people believe, but rather it's the "Canadian Stampede Curse"? :bubbles:

Edited by Celtic Jobber

Guest Dmann2000
Jake Roberts is the Keith Richards of wrestling...

That's exactly what I was thinking, he'll live to be 94.

RIP Road Warrior Hawk.

4 people who participated in that ten man tag are dead.  :(

It's so weird to think we just saw him in May

May!?

My freaking nephew just saw him wrestle his final match just a mere three or so hours before he died.

Now THAT'S weird.

I remember how excited I was when I saw Terry Gordy at MECW show, only to be shocked about his death days later. Its disturbing to know you saw someone's last match before their death.

Guest Boo_Bradley

With my limited knowledge of such things, I think

Drug abuse = Fry your brain

Steroid abuse = Heart Attacks

You can live as a Dumbass, but not without a heart

Guest Choken One
Maybe there's not a "Hart Family Curse" as some people believe, but rather it's the "Canadian Stampede Curse"? :bubbles:

BENOIT DEATHWATCH 2003!!!!

Benoit wasn't even on the show...

Whose left anyways

Bret

Jim

Austin

Animal

Goldust

Shamrock

well the heels on getting jobbed by the grim reaper here...