TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest EternallyLazy

Brocks next feud... Benoit?

But before the feud with Show, Brock destroyed Rock in one of my favorite feuds of the year, and (forgetting Unforgiven) went over Taker in a brutal HiaC. They never should have put the title on Show, but they were screaming that Brock was injured (even though he missed 1 smackdown due to these "injuries") then came back to end the feud with Show and go against Angle.

It wasn't a fantastic run, but it wasn't bad either.

Guest Mulatto Heat
Mullato Heat, Benoit is done. For his own health he should retire in the next few months before he seriously injures his back or neck. He'll never get the belt so stop blowing him.

Wow, someone's still a little bitter over that Billy Gunn thing not panning out.

Guest Mulatto Heat

Nice of you to dodge the question, but that's what I have come to expect from you and your ilk.

Guest Mulatto Heat
I didn't see the point in your question.

The point of "doing something with A-Train" is pushing him up the card, right? But, he's a heel and Brock's a heel, what will come of it?

Was that better?

Mullato Heat, Benoit is done. For his own health he should retire in the next few months before he seriously injures his back or neck. He'll never get the belt so stop blowing him.

Unfortunately, this is true :(

But he lost it to the friggin Big Show in a bad angle. He only had it 3-4 months

That wasn't even supposed to happen! You can thank Big Show for being a clumsy oaf by breaking Brock's rib and changing plans.

A-Train as a face would be doomed from the start. He didn't get over as a face either as the Hip Hop Hippo or as the Intercontinental Champion against the Alliance. More importantly, no-one would cheer a man who looks like A-Train- a fat, sweaty, hairy man in small pants. Give the man some proper trousers.

Guest Mulatto Heat
You never know.

Trust me, i know.

Oh come on, he can be the Hip Hop Hippo again! And with Scotty 2 Hotty ready to return, it's perfect!

Um, yeah.....

Damn....*checks calendar*...Yep it's time for the yearly Benoit main event push. Do you think this time they'll say "CAN BENOIT BE CHAMPION!?" like they did last time and he got that standing ovation at the Rumble. And they were all like "Benoit proved he can be champion!" and then he dissapeared into the mid-card. Or will he actually become champion?

I'd really doubt Benoit will ever get a WWE Title reign, but does anyone know how many Championship matches he's had? Seems like he's had 8-10 Title shots. The same can be said for RVD on the Raw side.

You never know.

Trust me, i know.

Oh come on, he can be the Hip Hop Hippo again! And with Scotty 2 Hotty ready to return, it's perfect!

Um, yeah.....

OMG GIVE BE NOUIT THE BESLT HE RULZ STEAMBOT 2 AND FALIR 2OUR OF 3 FALSLS

I HAVE NOT ABRINA I'M JUSR A SOME BRAINWLSES SHEEP WHO LIEKS TO BACK THE BELNOIT

Um, yeah.

I'd rather see Eddie get it since he's more over than Benoit and the fact that SSeries will take place in Eddie's hometown state. Benoit can get it later.

But if they decide to go through with this, then I commend WWE on doing it.

Stl0010.jpg

I've been waiting for this to happen since February. An F-5 reversed in a crippler crossface, I hope we will see it soon!! B-)

Guest Choken One

Benoit has been a champion...I was there I saw the big shit stain himself tap to the cross face...

I count it even if Kevin Sullivan or anyone else doesn't.

You never know.

Trust me, i know.

Um, yeah.....

OMG GIVE BE NOUIT THE BESLT HE RULZ STEAMBOT 2 AND FALIR 2OUR OF 3 FALSLS

I HAVE NOT ABRINA I'M JUSR A SOME BRAINWLSES SHEEP WHO LIEKS TO BACK THE BELNOIT

Um, yeah.

It's the battle of the strawman fallacies, folks! It's gonna be a huge slobberknocker!!

Guest Choken One
I'd rather see Eddie get it since he's more over than Benoit and the fact that SSeries will take place in Eddie's hometown state. Benoit can get it later.

But if they decide to go through with this, then I commend WWE on doing it.

Stl0010.jpg

I've been waiting for this to happen since February. An F-5 reversed in a crippler crossface, I hope we will see it soon!! B-)

Im certain they did that spot at least once already...

It's sad, but Benoit's always going to be used as the "credible upper midcard guy" who is used to put over the reigning champion. He's one of those few lucky wrestlers who is still seen as credible, in spite of the amount of jobs he's done this year. Even tapping cleanly to Angle at the Rumble made him more over that night than A-Train could ever dream of being.

Guest Mulatto Heat

Andrew, I'm sitting here scratching my head trying to recall ever praising Flair/Steamboat. I've only ever seen one of their acclaimed matches, and it wasn't the 2/3 falls one.

But, I'm dealing with a troll, so....