TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

Big Smackdown Spoiler

In what is a huge spoiler for this week’s edition of Smackdown, Paul Heyman has just showed up backstage at tonight’s Smackdown taping in Albany, NY and is scheduled to appear on the show. It is expected that he will take on the role of Smackdown General Manager on tonight’s show. I have already heard from a number of people who are there that they were shocked to see Heyman come to the show, in a good, positive way.

Cool.....here's hoping the shows booking reflects the GM change. I mean that would be stupid to have the shows be booked the EXACT SAME WAY with a new GM.

Then again RAW didn't really change with a new GM.

Guest PowerPB13

Well gee, I figured I could click on this post because usually WWE spoilers suck. Shows what I know.

-Patrick

Guest StevieNightHeat

I thought Vince didnt like Paul Heyman? anyway this is great news, but Steph will probably get her GM spot back when she returns and beats Heyman at the next Smackdown PPV :angry:

Guest drdrainoscott

Since Vince is most likely the one that is going to name him the GM, hopefully this will reunite Heyman and Lesnar. That way, even when Steph comes back, Heyman will still be a part of the storylines. Plus, it will make the Lesnar/Beniot (or Gurrerro...yeah right) fued that much more interesting.

Wouldn't it suck if this was all a big swerve, Heyman was just backstage to visit old friends?

The new GM is Sable or a newly signed Dusty Rhodes (remember back in 2002 when the rumours were Dusty was coming, and WWE.com even put a up his graphic for "WHO WILL THE GM BE?")

Guest FrigidSoul
Shouldn't Heyman be used to manage someone (or a group of someones) to help them get over?

It'll be nice to see him back on TV, but there's better ways to use him.

That will probably happen after Steph takes back her GM role. Like maybe he was favoring a small group as GM and then he manages them to gather all the titles thus weakening Steph's powers as GM or something...least that's what I would do if I was writing and knew that Steph would have to be given her GMing duties back

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

While it may be cool he is back as GM, that doesn't mean he is writing the shows or anything - they may still be pretty mundane. Afterall, you can polish a turd all you want, but at the end of the day...

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist
Seeing as Hogan supposedly hasn't signed a contract with TNA yet, it would be badass if WWE signed him away as the GM. Man, I would laugh my ass off.

I said that in another thread, and i wholeheartedly stick by it

While I dont want Hogan back, if its to fuck TNA over, go for it

Hooray for the return of Paul Heyman to my TV screen. Even if the guy is now simply a "creative consultant" at least he is an entertaining on-screen performer.

Providing he does come back on Smackdown.

Guest Fook

Where is SD this week?

Because if it's near New York, Heyman could just be visiting friends since it's close.

Guest Choken One

Works for me and it's completley logical for Vince, distracted by Taker would hire Lesnar's former agent...whom holds perfectly well how to work him...

Guest Dynamite Kido

I have nothing to say except

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Guest Choken One

well that explains it...But isn't heyman there sometimes anyways or is he one of those recent stay at home creative consultants?