TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

Big Smackdown Spoiler

Until I read about it in the actual spoilers, or see him on my tv screen, I'll assume he's just there to visit friends or is working strictly behind the scenes.

You just know Vince really wants to make Sable or maybe even himself, the GM.

Guest Goodear

Yeah and how aweful would it be to have the guy that actually makes the match, you know, make the matches on screen. These General Manager things suck especially since there are two people above them already that can and do make changes whenever they want.

Turner will have to become the Heat Gm or something

Steven Richards in overreactive mode:"Over my dead body! No one steals my spot! I'll show you, Turner!!"

*Victoria snaps her neck and growls*

Yeah, but Steph will get to beat Heyman in a match for GM rights once she comes back.

She DIDN'T QUIT! Linda threw in the towel, Steph didn't say I Quit...and for her to lose her GMship, she had to SAY I QUIT. She'll be back after the honeymoon, and you know that'll be the explanation.

Screw a match, she'll be awarded her job back, and get her own celebration ceremony too.

FUCKING A! This is great news. Hopefully Heyman will have a little creative control as to what goes on during "his show". I remember that Smackdown was entertaining as all hell when he was in charge of booking, and as soon as Stephanie took over, it started to go downhill. ...I might actually have to start watching again.

Woohoo, great news, I'm pumped now. This is a LOT better than the way I predicted Austin becoming SD GM after Linda brought him out in spite of Vince.

I really hope they at least mention, if not build the angle, around the way Steph had ownership of ECW at the time of the Invasion, and RUINED it.

well if Heyman is simply there to fill in the same role as steph, without having any influence on actual booking or writing, nothing much will change except the obvious greatness of having one less mcmahon on tv and being replaced by a great mind for the sport like Heyman. I just hope he isn't wasted or done away with after 2 weeks.

Guest Coffey

Well, let's hope that he gets the chance to shine for more than a week like Al Snow/Coach.

Guest Fook
This kinda throws a monkey wrench in the seemingly obvious "Austin's team loses at SurSer, then he goes to SD" idea, now doesn't it?

Not really

If Raw can have two GMs in Austin and Bisch, then there's no reason why SD can't have Austin and Heyman as co-GMs.

Guest Choken One
This kinda throws a monkey wrench in the seemingly obvious "Austin's team loses at SurSer, then he goes to SD" idea, now doesn't it?

Not really

If Raw can have two GMs in Austin and Bisch, then there's no reason why SD can't have Austin and Heyman as co-GMs.

and jesus Heyman/Austin interactions will be great stuff...

Not really

and jesus Heyman/Austin interactions will be great stuff...

It'd be REAL great (but doubtful) if they brought up thier WCW and ECW pasts respectively.

Remember, Heyman used to MANAGE Austin in WCW.