TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Joseph

What the fuck?

Okay. Now this complains to guys. 3 times today I've been in the bathroom doing my thing on wizzing into the urinal stall. 2 times I was the only one in the rather large bathroom, and the third time some dood was taking a crap at the very end.

Plenty of open stalls.

Then why the fuck did every time some dood come and start up right next to me? C'mon, even freaking Maxim declared this something you don't do. If there's open stalls, don't piss in one next to a DUDE already pissing. It's freaking weird, like 2 straight guys sitting side by side at a movie theatre that ain't packed

Ughhhhh.

Edited by Stephen Joseph

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Okay. Now this complains to guys. 3 times today I've been in the bathroom doing my thing on wizzing into the urinal stall. 2 times I was the only one in the rather large bathroom, and the third time some dood was taking a crap at the very end.

Plenty of open stalls.

Then why the fuck did every time some dood come and start up right next to me? C'mon, even freaking Maxim declared this something you don't do. If there's open stalls, don't piss in one next to a dood already pissing. It's freaking weird, like 2 straight guys sitting side by side at a movie theatre that ain't packed

Ughhhhh.

Its because he wants to check out your hot cock...duh.

Guest Just J

Do you have a small penis or something? Are you homophobic? Are you not secure in your manhood?

I bet you can answer yes to at least 2 of those questions, but I am not ruling out all three.

Do you have a small penis or something? Are you homophobic? Are you not secure in your manhood?

I bet you can answer yes to at least 2 of those questions, but I am not ruling out all three.

Question 1: No. Since I'm a white male, I'm right at the avg of 6 inches, so nope, not lacking in that department

Question 2: Nope. I have quite a few gay friends and pretty much don't care about people's sexual identification. Hell, I had a friend call me up 2 days ago and talked to me about how he just came out of the closet. Everyone was being mean to him. People suck sometimes.

Question 3: Can't say that I'm not. I'm perfectly happy being what I think is called "metrosexual" and I've got a good relationship with my fiancee Jenni, so nope.

I just thought it was common courtesy or something. I mean, one dood ripped a massive fart too. I'm sure he could feel that coming. Did he have to let it out next to me? It stank like ass

He has a point....

Can you also not spell "dude" correctly?

Dood, please.

Exactly, its not like its short hand for the actual spelling, its just retarded internet jargin.

Guest Just J

Well then who cares if somebody takes a piss next to you?

There is something here your not telling us.

anything for you JSYK =) post edited

...Are you hitting on me?

He shoulda :-0

Then he'd be hitting you.

C'mon, dood, even freaking Maxim declared this something you don't do. If there's ladies, you don't smile at the one dood there! It's freaking weird, like 2 straight guys sitting side by side at a movie theatre that ain't packed! Doods be trippin, yo.

Guest Just J

C'mon, dood, even freaking Maxim declared this something you don't do. If there's ladies, you don't smile at the one dood there! It's freaking weird, like 2 straight guys sitting side by side at a movie theatre that ain't packed! Doods be trippin, yo.

So Maxim is now the end all of toilet etiquette?

Johnson, quit owning Popick.

Guest The Old Me

Apparently yes.

Fuck that, popick is right.

That shit is unneccesary closeness. If you were in the movie theater and some guy just come and sits next to you when there are like 4 other people in the theater, you telling me you don't find that the least bit annoying. If it is a attractive woman, at least something good can come out of it. But if it is a guy, him sitting next to me serves no purpose except taking my fucking arm rest and me having to hear him breathe and that is just goddamned annoying.

If there are 50 other godamn urinals, WHY chose the one directly next to someone else. Thats too close to my personal space. Personal space should only be comprimised when absolutely necessary. If you're up in my face, all close on a crowded subway fine. If no one is on the subway and you get freakishly close to me...problem.

In other words, Poppick, next time it happens say "Get the fuck to the other fucking urinal you fucking fuck." really REALLY loud and I guarentee you won't have this problem again. And if you get fired, well, that just the price we have to pay sometimes.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!
I'm perfectly happy being what I think is called "Metrosexual"

:lol:

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

I heard that Metrosexual is actually French for "My wife dresses me"

I heard that Metrosexual is actually French for "My wife dresses me"

Actually its the subject of the new South Park episode: blindly following gay culture but not taking it in the ass. You know the type the sheep who follow pop culture but don't really "get it".

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Just whip your dick at him and give the guy a nice wet stripe upside his slacks.

Growl intensely.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

What's he gonna do? Kick your ass? He's the one with piss on his leg. He's not going to continue anything, because you'll still be pissin'.