TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EricMM

Halloween halloween halloween

I wish to dress up as an office type covered in fake blood and sporting a badge that reads 'CALL OUT GOURANGA BE HAPPY'. I'm tempted to get some meat and smear that over myself, not sure which will be cheaper.

...unfortunately, nothing. High School States for swimming is that day, and wow, it's my birthday, too!

How unfortunately appropriate.

Ouch. A meet on your birthday? Our High School Fraser Valleys are the day before, so lucky me.

But then vollyeball comes and says "fuck you! No break from sports!"

I'm hitting a costume part dresses as Guybrush Threepwood from the Monkey Island series. Only problem is my green hair has to be bleached blonde again :(

Monkey Island = best game ever.

I'm willing to bet i have to work this Friday, so no dress up for me.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Uh...

I have no idea what Im gonna dress up as.

Lex Luthor. Wear a suit of some sort, and a glowstick around your neck..tell everyone it's Kryptonite.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Grab a couple friends, some sick duds, and a can of hairspray, and go as A Flock of Seagulls.

I'm going as a fat, ugly, depressed, four-eyed, 21 year old-virgin loser.

Matter of fact, I have my costume on right now...

...oh wait, that's just me. Nevermind.

Guest BDC

I'll post a picture of me in my 'scary looking' costume that I'm going to use in our haunted dorm complete with a glowstick mouthpiece.

I worked at a cheesesteak place for a few years, and they were cool with letting us dress up. I went as the Sandman one year, and Axl Rose the next. My friend went as "Hollywood" Hogan, which got a pop from almost every customer as this was the height of the NWO in October 1997.

I'll be Cardinal Giuliano della Rovere during the papacy of Innocent VIII, whom he elevated, manipulated, and controlled as the shadowmaster behind the throne. Taking a few liberties with historical speculation, I'll carry the Summis desiderantes around, working on the final draft before my puppet signs it, and I'll threaten anyone who looks at me sideways with the fires of the Inquisition. My wife will be the succubus who seduces, corrupts, and tempts me into leading a life of evil and debauchery, just like in real life.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Should've been Ann Coulter and Hillary Clinton, and made out in front of everyone.

Guest Plushy Al Logan
I'm going as a fat, ugly, depressed, four-eyed, 21 year old-virgin loser.

Matter of fact, I have my costume on right now...

...oh wait, that's just me. Nevermind.

I'll sue you for plagarism!

I'm my evil twin, named Trickpat. My evil twin is a pretentious art school elitist/indie kid, so I'm wearing an untucked white dress shirt with my black dress pants, my sunglasses all day, a backwards-turned newspaper boy cap, and of course, the EVIL GOATEE~! I've had this "costume" on since this morning, and I must admit I look pretty good like this.